Why am I banned?

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Ca+hode
User lv3
User lv3

Why am I banned?

Post by Ca+hode »

Hello,

Why am I banned? Is this the end of my procrastination?

Thx!

:wave:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Why am I banned?

Post by adminless »

apparently you made a connection change today that triggered the server defense system to miss identified you by someone else who happened to be banned. just corrected now so check it out and let me know if you still experience any problems connecting. huge apologies for the inconvenience.
Ca+hode
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Ca+hode »

Yep, it's true I tried to connect with a hotspot but the jitter and ping is insane.

Also, if I'm here cand I ask what is this WTF clan? I am still angry about last week when Porche and his friend with B and I think a fake D_R_v_O started to disrupt the games. I know it's not a good ideea to ban people based on "direct democracy" as noobs would vote against good players, but is the forum the best way to do this?

Thanx for all the work! Your server truly helped me during COVID lockdown when I started playing.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, don't worry those wtf dudes got banned already, not yet in-game banned, but chat banned and after they threw nick tantrums even nick banned for the first time ever and it looks like as of now they are nowhere to be seen. so far I have no knowledge of mayor game disruptions so by now I'll just leave it as is which as I told you it seems that it was enough to get them away. anyways make sure that your complain will be taken in consideration in case they show up at a later time and starting crashing the game so thanks for report.

ok, glad to hear that you enjoy these servers and please be welcome to the forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Ah strange I see wtf.berkut and prosche used to play ok

Now both chat banned

Anyhow I am wtf.pacman don't ban me lol I have to frag cathode some more yet
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Ca+hode wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 19:38 Yep, it's true I tried to connect with a hotspot but the jitter and ping is insane.

Also, if I'm here cand I ask what is this WTF clan? I am still angry about last week when Porche and his friend with B and I think a fake D_R_v_O started to disrupt the games. I know it's not a good ideea to ban people based on "direct democracy" as noobs would vote against good players, but is the forum the best way to do this?

Thanx for all the work! Your server truly helped me during COVID lockdown when I started playing.

Berkut and Porsche seemed to be Ami supporters , how they disrupt games?

Drvo with underscores must be fake
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

let's see buddies chat vocabulary mostly consists of cocksucker, dickrider and pussy (in the meaning of coward) anytime and every time. obviously people got sick and tired of getting randomly bullied by them with no end so they got chat banned. besides different people at different times have also reported them for team shooting randoms and noobs to boost their stats (frag/thaw/item stealing) as well as picking on them just for "fun" apparently. as I said, they didn't even get banned yet (their game didn't seem that bad so far) only chat banned though apparently beside a couple of games here and there that mostly kept them away on its own. I think that should clearly tell you what they were really up to.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 21:12 let's see buddies chat vocabulary mostly consists of cocksucker, dickrider and pussy (in the meaning of coward) anytime and every time. obviously people got sick and tired of getting randomly bullied by them with no end so they got chat banned. besides different people at different times have also reported them for team shooting randoms and noobs to boost their stats (frag/thaw/item stealing) as well as picking on them just for "fun" apparently. as I said, they didn't get banned yet (their game didn't seem that bad so far) only chat banned though apparently beside a couple of games here and there that mostly kept them away on its own. I think that should clearly show up what they were really up to.

Ah ok , I don't speak there lingo , they must say allot in whatever they speak , shame that cos there game is good sometimes

Aka
Wtf.pacman
Ca+hode
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Ca+hode »

In the end, I will be merciful Wtf.Pacman.
Ca+hode
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Ca+hode »

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

same as above, that hot spot you using is full of cheaters so the server miss-identified you by some of them again. anyways, I just added another exception for you now. let me know if you experience any more issues.
Ca+hode
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Ca+hode »

adminless wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 15:22 same as above, that hot spot you using is full of cheaters so the server miss-identified you by some of them again. anyways, I just added another exception for you now. let me know if you experience any more issues.
Recently I had to go to mobile hotspot due to bad weather (lol) and got banned again. Can un unban me pls?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure, fixed now.
Ca+hode
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Ca+hode »