Bsp

Other Reports Discussion forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Bsp

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 16:45 @blitz are you kidding me? look I'm not here to play daddy or to explain just the obvious. looks to me that you enjoy teasing people as well as messing with people's heads. well nobody here is up to some mind games or shit like that so you had your fair warning already, just let it be this time, but next time you upset some of these guys, know that you'll get banned just like everyone else btw.

@canreis dude, I told you, you cheated, I have it on demo, you're banned. bans due cheating are at least couple of years long and I'm already being extraordinarily generous with that.

Wow I never realised cheatings bans are that long , years ago I had a downloaded copy of quake , it got me banned from CTF servers and I never knew why

But I guess these days dudes know when they are cheating

I often wonder how some people know your behind a corner , I assume wall hack , don't servers detect this stuff???
canreis
Unleveled User

Post by canreis »

@admin Ban a few days or download quake live.Please :(
canreis
Unleveled User

Post by canreis »

@alyeti quake 3 arena what's your name
orbb
Unleveled User

Post by orbb »

@canreis Wtf WhoAmi use aimbot But it was not banned.I think quake live download Don't enter this server again.It's really a pity to have such a admin
I say it again Wtf WhoAmi use cheat
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

whoami cheats? who says that? you? the same dude that basically tell that everyone who's better than him cheats too? ok dude, be it. I told you to not waste any more of my time with random non sense, enjoy your forum ban too.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

canreis wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 21:34 @alyeti quake 3 arena what's your name
I am wtf pacman
Blitz
Unleveled User

Post by Blitz »

When will I be able to send PMs? I am level 2 user now. Forum says sending PMs are not allowed for me.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@alyeti I know, back in the day (plus ten years ago) there was various such pirate copies circulating over there all of them with 100% fully working multiplayer cheats. however, it was very clearly stated on the download tittles (the titles were just like that, exactly), but problem is that most didn't even know what that meant (if that's they even read at all, most just blindly click on the top popular downloads) and some even went as far as later truly believing that the game was like that. that fact alone is largely responsible for the poor cheating reputation this game gained during the late 2000's. ten years forward, most of those sites/networks no longer exists and hopefully digital distribution at relatively affordable prices definitively improved the situation in this matter and now most get at least clean copies. however the cheating policy remains more or less the same, regular cheating policy for proven cases is forever ban, no if's, no but's, no bullshit, no anything, just ban. think that if you cheat at a valve steam vac enabled game for example, you get a permanent global ban, or in consoles (a popular xbox 360 rgh for example) get you the entire box blacklisted. so just leave it at a couple of years ban is being already extremely gracious, but well given the long term of the project (truth to be told, most of those games won't even last a year, let alone a decade), it seems like a fair and balanced policy.

@blitz users PM's are enabled at user level 4 but most importantly, I don't know what urgency you have to privately communicate with another user now.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:03 @alyeti I know, back in the day (plus ten years ago) there was various such pirate copies circulating over there all of them with 100% fully working multiplayer cheats. however, it was very clearly stated on the download tittles (the titles were just like that, exactly), but problem is that most didn't even know what that meant (if that's they even read at all, most just blindly click on the top popular downloads) and some even went as far as later truly believing that the game was like that. that fact alone is largely responsible for the poor cheating reputation this game gained during the late 2000's. ten years forward, most of those sites/networks no longer exists and hopefully digital distribution at relatively affordable prices definitively improved the situation in this matter and now most get at least clean copies. however the cheating policy remains more or less the same, regular cheating policy for proven cases is forever ban, no if's, no but's, no bullshit, no anything, just ban. think that if you cheat at a valve steam vac enabled game for example, you get a permanent global ban, or in consoles (a popular xbox 360 rgh for example) get you the entire box blacklisted. so just leave it at a couple of years ban is being already extremely gracious, but well given the long term of the project (truth to be told, most of those games won't even last a year, let alone a decade), it seems like a fair and balanced policy.

@blitz users PM's are enabled at user level 4 but most importantly, I don't know what urgency you have to privately communicate with another user now.

Dude that is true I still don't read anything , as long as game title is there not everyone reads anything like you say haha, I am a typical engineer who look dont manuals lol so won't read much on download always but I never click emails lol
Blitz
Unleveled User

Post by Blitz »

I want to PM you Adminless! Also a few other players said I could send them PM regarding some stuff, how many post do I have to write to become a level 4 user lol?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well you actually have a link on my signature to contact me, you can use that (contact.fpsclasico.de). people doesn't need to PM me to contact me, furthermore they don't even need a forum account for that matter. for the rest, user level 4 starts at 64 posts, I don't really intend this place to become a major source of harassment/spam and other shit which is what most PM's end up becoming in so the limit there is high only really reserved for those long stander reputable well known active members. in the meantime, at user level 2, people can share their social media or similar links on their profile to reach each other off-site if they want. you can try that.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 20:28 well you actually have a link on my signature to contact me, you can use that (contact.fpsclasico.de). people doesn't need to PM me to contact me, furthermore they don't even need a forum account for that matter. for the rest, user level 4 starts at 64 posts, I don't really intend this place to become a major source of harassment/spam and other shit which is what most PM's end up becoming in so the limit there is high only really reserved for those long stander reputable well known active members. in the meantime, at user level 2, people can share their social media or similar links on their profile to reach each other off-site if they want. you can try that.

Your one hardcore dude ! You need to come play one day so we can freeze you proper 😁