Post by orbb »

Bsp and blitz are swearing. Please ban
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Bsp

Post by PacMan »

What's blitz say that I don't dude? Think I would have got ban , not that I want one.....

Problem I find with banter if we say something like if often do , or some callme.pacman bitch we laugh or say something else to show player it was just banter

Orbb your the one who shoots everyone and swears yes? Until you got ban

But sometimes goes over and one side doesn't give up
Blitz
Unleveled User

Post by Blitz »

Fakenews! I am a modest & law abiding member like Pacman B*TCH*SS.
Except when it comes to guys who have messed with me before....

P.S. HAHA YEAH HAHA!!! *Biker voice
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Biker voice ? More like sheep in your case
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

@orbb like I told you at other thread, I don't take random meaningless complains just like that out of nowhere, specially coming from someone who is actually banned himself. if you want somebody to take you serious here post meaningful stuff.

about the rest, waiting to hear more input as usual.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Blitz, sometimes u play great, sometimes u just messing the game up - using glitches, camping, no supporting team at all and so on. And your coloring name spam after every game is just irritating. Maybe u need to think if u want to play or just make a mess. Then u speak about modesty and so on. Dont play if u are bored...
Attachments
shot0002.jpg
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 23:52 Blitz, sometimes u play great, sometimes u just messing the game up - using glitches, camping, no supporting team at all and so on. And your coloring name spam after every game is just irritating. Maybe u need to think if u want to play or just make a mess. Then u speak about modesty and so on. Dont play if u are bored...
Let's do jutuli you and me 1v1 , I get all weapons you he machine gun only
orbb
Unleveled User

Post by orbb »

Do we have to take a photo to complain about someone.Can't the administrator see the messages ?Did Alyeti throw a photo when she complained about me? Ok admin Keep taking sides
orbb
Unleveled User

Post by orbb »

"Orbb ( red coloured text ) playing now stealing thaws and talking rubbish , orgi and others can confirm" That's the message he wrote.I can't see a photo.But you banned it immediately. @admin
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

orbb wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:51 Do we have to take a photo to complain about someone.Can't the administrator see the messages ?Did Alyeti throw a photo when she complained about me? Ok admin Keep taking sides

Hi orbb your probably a good person , but seriously I am on the server daily , the admin has been doing this a long time , can see easy read easy and has experience in what to do, he said he would monitor

In fairness jutu has spoken about blitz , me I am easy going and don't mind players having chances cos incase I ever make a mistake I want to come back to lol

Maybe make progress to speak to admin and see how you have a path to return
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

alyeti wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 0:54 Let's do jutuli you and me 1v1 , I get all weapons you he machine gun only
Sorry Pac, I am too scared... ;)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@orbb look dude when you're a random newbie and you get like 3, 4 reports on your record right away from well know long stander reputable members I don't think there's lot more to say about beyond that. it's easy to see that you're just a random troll looking forward raise arguments when there's really none. I don't know what your intentions are, but if you ever pretend to come back here, I'd advise you to stop with the non sense cause all you gotta get like that is just another ban but at the forum this time too.

@jutuli ok, good to know, thanks for report, I had missed that, sorry. yes I'm aware that blitz kinda upset other players too, it's definitively not the first time I hear about him, and I also agree with you that he is kinda annoying with his yeah spam and other random meaningless shit. that being said unfortunately at the time being I don't see it so clear as to proceed with a ban so by now we'll just leave this as a extremely serious warning and the next time some issue coming from him is spotted then I'll proceed with the actual ban.
Blitz
Unleveled User

Post by Blitz »

1. So WHY exactly saying "HAHA YEAH HAHA", or "YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH", "WHATZUUUUP" like 10-20 times is annoying during the whole evening? The chat is filled with XD, :), :D, LOL, LMAO and other shitload of meaningless binded smileys and texts continously... I dont have any text binded, I always! type in every message, except THE name color change.
2. The name color script was 1st binded to fireing a weapon (mouse1), but after 5 minutes i got feedback from S3SAVAGE that it makes him mad because it is shown in chat (this was not known to me), so i binded it to a mouse4 btn and only used it at the end scores. But I'm not gonna use it then! :'(
3. Many people can hate me, and many can love me. Popularity comes with a price, you know... ;)
canreis
Unleveled User

Post by canreis »

@admin When does my ban disappear
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@blitz are you kidding me? look I'm not here to play daddy or to explain just the obvious. looks to me that you enjoy teasing people as well as messing with people's heads. well nobody here is up to some mind games or shit like that so you had your fair warning already, just let it be this time, but next time you upset some of these guys, know that you'll get banned just like everyone else btw.

@canreis dude, I told you, you cheated, I have it on demo, you're banned. bans due cheating are at least couple of years long and I'm already being extraordinarily generous with that.