new ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v20.5.zip package is out now, please get yourself a copy and update your installation for best and complete experience.

new online training servers

UnFreeZe Game Servers News forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

new online training servers

Post by adminless »

hello everybody

ok, so finally to complete the new v20.5 features I deployed these last days those online training servers I was talking about. then now in addition to the local training (\exec training1 and \exec training2) you have their online versions (already available on the regular in-game browser as well as the other servers forum tab) to train with each other as well as just for pure fun and Rocket Arena 3 (alike) nostalgia. they are also handy to warm up before the battle, as well as, to test configurations I guess. overall, of course, I don't expect them to be top main servers as the rest but I think they are definitively worthy and interesting additions. then as usual make sure to at least check them out and feel free to leave your thoughts about them here.

the address for the servers is nbg2.fpscalsico.eu (5.181.48.249) and the ports to connect are 30001 and 30002 for the training1 server and the training2 server respectively. obviously they are fully supported on the current official UnFreeZe client version v20.5 (download). people using other clients is gonna need the "training" maps, either the official ra3map1 and ra3map4 from the Rocket Arena 3 1.8, or just from the customized versions available to download here. though I remark people who just got the current official UnFreeZe client doesn't need to download or do anything else.

Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!Dr.Green!

Re: new online training servers

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Wow that "Dark" dude is really strong :shock: :D

Fun for training, good warmup as well.

Thanks!

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: new online training servers

Post by adminless »

hehe indeed those bots are quite strong, it's supposed to be challenging. btw imagine add one of those to balance the server as once suggested? quite a mess, pretty annoying and bear in mind that that's not even max level. anyways, I think it would be fun to add some video here of someone actually brutalizing the entire game for each of the servers. I think it can be a fun challenge to start with these servers.