imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

repeated problem with a player named "y"

Post by imprecise »

hi Adminless

I'm really fed up, I'm deeply annoyed by a player named "y"

when he is in my team he never stops shooting me, pushing me into the lava or into the void

once or twice I can possibly smile, but when it is constantly it becomes really very unpleasant

this was the case this morning several times, I asked him to stop, but he continued, I told him that if he continued I would report on the forum, apparently it did not calm him since he starts again again tonight when I was lead on the game

moreover apparently it does this also on other players, I could read on the in-game chat of other players who complained

I do not understand his motivation to do this, I do not know if he resents me for a reason that I do not know, his answers when I ask him the question are: "sorry" or "no i dont push you" (but he does) or "i play in black and white color" ... and other equally stupid answers ...

As things stand, I no longer want to play on the same team as him

I would like, I would appreciate that he is brought back to reason but I seriously begin to doubt his intelligence, it is a shame because apart from this problem it is rather a good player and other players seem to appreciate it

I don't even know if a sanction will calm him down

Adminless thank you in advance for your interest in my request

respectfully
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: repeated problem with a player named "y"

Post by adminless »

yeah I don't exactly recall the details but I'm quite sure that it's also not the first complain I heard/received against him. ok, then I guess I'll ban him at least for some days. thanks for report.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Re: repeated problem with a player named "y"

Post by imprecise »

I hope that the sanction will make him reflect and that he will change his behavior

I am sorry to have to make this kind of report

thank you Adminless