Question to admin

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Pm

Post by PacMan »

Am I right the pm system doesn't work here
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Question to admin

Post by adminless »

just answered on previous post (see).
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Cool dudes , I figured he was gaming quake champions but his other clan wtf unfreeze members lol miss him

Hey Wong come on man they need you and want to make you great again ?

Need a wtf glacius meet up maybe lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

btw alyeti have you realized that even if you can send PM's at the forum as a lv4 only those of user lv4 can answer you? I'm just saying because I noticed that recently you increased your participation at the forum (hey which is good, the leveling is in part to promote participation) may be looking forward being able to send PM's. if so keep in mind that chances are that later the people you may be interested in talk to can't send PM's either. this forum is not intended as a platform for private communication between its users (due the intrinsic risks/problems that carries). precisely for direct user communication there's the webchat (a irc) unfortunately at the time of writing is not very popular (which should give you a idea of what's the real people's interest in direct communication) so if you're looking forward talk to someone in particular probably my best suggestion to you is to exchange personal contacts with this person. in addition remember that you (as well as anybody) can also drop your personal contacts (instagram/facebook/twitter etc) at your profile fields within this forum if you feel like it, that's another, probably better, way to get in touch with other users through this site and the recommended one.