server info

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
carl

server info

Post by carl »

Hi guys, i saw your servers are really good, and i want to buy one for my clan, can you give me some info?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: server info

Post by adminless »

hello

I currently don't do re-selling (I had considered that possibility around some past Christmas deals but unfortunately missed the budget) and the UnFreeZe thing, as well as the other servers, aren't for sell either. that being said, if you don't know where to get a server or you just don't know how to set up one, depending on your needs and what you are willing to pay, I can facilitate one for you if you want. the typical set up price unless you have special requirements is of 40€ and it comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee as you'll pay me for the job after you've used the server for a week and are 100% satisfied, there's no issues with it. the servers price themselves depend on your needs but they typically start from 10€/month per server, in any case, you'll pay that directly to the servers company (meaning that typically doesn't come with money back guarantees). if you're also gonna need me to regularly manage your server and/or further support, depending on your needs, I could probably do that too for 5€/month.
carl

Post by carl »

ok, we need 1 for urban terror, how can i contact you in private?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes don't worry I just saw your forum contact now. I'll get back to you privately now.