Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
YORELito
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: cacahuete

cheater in unfreeze server

Post by YORELito »

Today morning we spotted a cheater in unfreeze server,
when i noticed I told intermediately in the chat and he changed the aimbot to something less obvious. I was on his team and i died and then changed to his POV and he was literally like a bot, he changed the pointing to the closest enemy like 5 times in 3 seconds with a perfect followup of the enemy, was literally like watching one of the server bots. but then i alerted on the server and he changed the tweak and no longer go to that rage obvious crazy mode.

still he was using railgun for any range of distance even very short short distance which is a stupid election but perfect aiming... so great deal.
he eventually turn the bot off and doesn't hit nobody for 5-10 railgun shots.

here is a demo of the cheater Unnamedplayer (im playing as cacahuete).
I never record demos so i was not recording when he was in the crazy rage demo with the aimbot at its best. so in the demo only shoots when someone crossing the crosshair.

I can tell for his managing of the cheat that he has done this many times
Attachments
demo0001.dm_68
UnnamedPlayer aimbot
(10.13 MiB) Downloaded 43 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: cheater in unfreeze server

Post by adminless »

hello there

that there is well know long stander player odi/evil quad and apparently his current profile at the server is this one here. I'm not taking away anything from you but unfortunately giving the circumstances your report is, at the time of writing, inconclusive. anyways I'll open a poll and we'll see if there's more input on this. thanks for report.
YORELito
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: cacahuete

Post by YORELito »

Sadly i did not record when he was with the aimbot with the autofollow activated or whatever the functionallity might be called but at that time there was no doubt, it was literally like if I was watching a server bot, you know what I mean.
I played matches in the last days with 'noob' too and another user with a incredible RG accuracy with the nickname 'n', but noon of them seemed to me like using an aim bot in the way i saw that today before recording, I have to admit that whichever trick uses after that is not that obvious. provably an application external to the game like overwatch aimbots.

luckily you could identify who he is so I will stay aware, no see the point of cheating as destroys all the fun of the match. Now that you mentioned noob he has now the accuracy award all of the sudden, and 'n' has even better accuracy stats but not enough time played to qualify for the award. that makes me doubt if they use the same shooting assitance.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

current "noob" stats are in tune with the previous ones of odi/evil quad at the moment (I'd said that he primarily plays for them) and the ones from this morning were also similar (in the range of 50% acc). like I said I'm not taking anything away from you but I can't permanently ban someone based just on a few shots or just a single report. so we'll see, if he indeed cheats, he'll end up getting caught at some point in the long run.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

I was there during those games.
It was quite obvious as cacahuete pointed out (and others) that he is using an autoaim. I did record a demo too but since he is not totally a moron he turned it off once he saw other people spectating.
Of course it makes sense after you mentioned it is Odi as i have always believed his play is odd at best.

After you point to his current profile "noob" it's even more obvious as both players have 60% rail and literally can't do a rocket jump.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok then I think we can just leave it at a two years ban by now.
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Wow, just watched it. Previous reports of aimbotting with demos - I could barely even recognize the behavior/symptoms, but this poked my eye out so clear :shock: ...crazy. How little he must think of himself to go to this extent to feel he is better than the rest? :thumbdown: ..pretty sad.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

for the record it was indeed the real odi/evil quad (he apparently just confirmed that now in private) but just doing fancy stuff. also further research definitively pointed out that he is indeed a cheater. so good call there. thanks for report.
papasmerf
User lv2
User lv2

Post by papasmerf »

im not odi and thx for ban for no reason
papasmerf
User lv2
User lv2

Post by papasmerf »

i download his files from internet here is the unfreeze folder where are the cheats tell me?? https://files.fm/u/eecur5zb
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dude the reason is pretty obvious, according to some reputable well know witness you apparently tested a cheat obvious enough this morning and you've just proved me for a fact in private right now that you're indeed the well know long stander odi player. for the rest I just answered you now the 7 messages you just sent me while I was overseeing this. this is not a cheating forum to discuss about software development I addressed that to you on my answer to your messages.
papasmerf
User lv2
User lv2

Post by papasmerf »

im not odi im papasmerf banned on via steam o i use fake emails dude
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Ok odi, stop. You are acting like insane person from many months. It's sad what happened to you, but it's your choice. Anyway good luck.
papasmerf
User lv2
User lv2

Post by papasmerf »

yea yea bullshit talking
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

look dude let's see you've got the very same installation as odi, the same cfg as odi, the same stats/awards as odi, man, you've even got the fucking private data I only provided to odi needed to access his nick as well as his fucking private registered email and you just knowling admitted it to me just a few minutes ago to come here from the very same location as odi to tell what? that now everything is a lie and that you're just a fake? yeah a fake that also happens to be a well know cheater that got a VAC ban at steam? come on seriously stop the non-sense shit.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2020-03-21 18-22-53.png