Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

black nastia named himself wh

Post by adminless »

hello

not directly implying any wrongdoing because of that but just letting know that I've just noticed that on last weeks well know long stander player ^{BLACK}NASTIA has been naming himself "wh". heuristic tells that people naming themselves as cheaters, most often than not, are indeed cheaters, if not they are cheating right on the spot, at least at some point they cheats, cheated or tried cheats (hence the leftover nick) which is all the same and besides, it's always suspicious (i.e. makes no sense) so just letting you all know here. probably worth checking on him from now on wards.
Black.Nastia
User lv3
User lv3

Re: black nastia named himself wh

Post by Black.Nastia »

hi, I really use this nickname on the main server where I play, this is the Russian server where I play with friends, I know everyone there and the server administrator too, we also play with him sometimes, I use this nickname for fun, everyone knows what is it me. You can be calm. I don’t use cheats and I despise those who use them. on our server we conduct team games and tournaments using voice communication, some records of these games are on YouTube. on a German server I play only under the main nickname. it's great that you made servers for team games, I would love to take part in them, I could play duels, but I can only play dm6 and ztn. I can also offer you to play with the Russian server team
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

don't worry that I did not take any action, I was just letting people know about my findings. do as you want at other places but don't come here named as a cheater as that's not good. if you were trying to crack a "joke" you probably picked up the wrong topic. name oneself as a cheater, particularly if you're a know good player, is a terrible choice and it leads nowhere good.

about the last, I don't understand that very good but anyways I don't organize "team" fights as there's no real demand at the moment for that. I do, since a long time already, run a recurring set of organized duel fights. the current champion of these fights is aimer at the moment. if you want to challenge him and participate on this fight, let me know and we could arrange a date. we typically play on weekends but week day nights can also be set up, just let me know if you're interested. it's ok if you can only play pro-q3dm6 and ztn3tourney1 on duels, those maps are included on the pool.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

I was also on the server when he used the name "wh", but I didn't notice anything suspicious. All in all, he claimed that I have WH :D But never mind :D I still think {black}nastia is not a cheater.

@{black}nastia - if you want we can play as a team. I think 3v3 could be organized. Even on glacius :P
On a Russian server we would probably have high ping.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

2v2 can be played, I can play in a team with us
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

I beat all of you me v 3 of you in my dreams don't worry
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw as some of you have requested it here you have sample demo of this guy. I personally don't observe the wallhack his own name points however various of some of his rockets looks really weird/unusual to me to be honest.
Attachments
wh.dm_68
(3.25 MiB) Downloaded 19 times
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

I dont know. I alsays considered Black Nastia to be good player, never suspected him of cheating.
When I first met that Wh at unfreeze yesterday I was like "yea, so there is a new challenger among us."

Nastia vs Aimer would be interesting for the next 1v1 event.
Also, I dont know if these duel events are open also for players who used to play at Masters server only, but i talked to d4widoV some time ago, and he told me he would be interested in joining some if these fights next time. May be i am overestimating him, may be not, but i think he might be able to give good fight even to Fau or Miroslav.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I wouldn't consider nastia part of the community anymore my thoughts are that probably he just joined us these days to warm up to fight against the community instead. other than that at the moment, no, there's no duel tournament going but yes probably after today fight and taking a break probably in some months the plan is likely setup another small cup. yes, I also think d4widoV would be a good contender, probably won't beat miro but likely will give him a good fight and he even have a forum account here. so, yes, I may try inviting him to the next cup, however I'm not so sure if he will really be interested.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

adminless wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 17:16 I wouldn't consider nastia part of the community anymore my thoughts are that probably he just joined us these days to warm up to fight against the community instead.
Maybe that's a bit too tribalistic, don't you think?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

may be, but that's how I see it, when word reached me that some guys of another community was challenging us I was at least expecting (well, or better said wishing for, because I knew perfectly what this was up to as you can see) them to come with some guys of their own, not with a community leftover. dude played here for at least something like 3000+ hours if not more for years, literally, he could have perfectly stayed out of this if not even have played for team UnFreeZe if he would have got in touch with us. it's not like I banned this guy or (at least as far as I recall) treat him unfairly, did anything to him and pushed him away or anything, he picked a side himself. thus I'm just saying, I'm not counting him in here anymore obviously.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

:D It is strange. I always considered "us" as Quake players, and "them" as Counter stike players. I do not think Adminless behaved not fair to Nastia, but i believe we can all be like "quake mates" and anyone can be member of Unfreeze gaming and in the same time can play at Q3msk. We dont have to be like sparta and athens. :D
(In any case, I understand that preferences will be shown at such events.)

So much for my point of view. :3
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

I surely feel he's part of this community, even if he is part of other communities aswell. He just has more buddies🙂 Maybe his preferences are based only on better ping, nationality, which is understandable.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

i_cezar wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 21:56 I surely feel he's part of this community, even if he is part of other communities aswell. He just has more buddies🙂 Maybe his preferences are based only on better ping, nationality, which is understandable.
Hasn't played with us much for long time , ping was no issue for bn as he was very good
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Yeah I'm with adminless on this one. Was disappointing to see him playing against team Unfreeze :thumbdown: He has every right to of course, and I fully respect that. It's more an ethics question, if there is such a thing in these circles.