Kroftek

Other Reports Discussion forum.
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Kroftek

Post by hurrenson »

Aloha!

I think Kroftek needs a time out for a few days. In the last couple of days he got quite annoyed by... lets say "novice" players, who made his teams lose. usually he just calls them names (which is totally ok in my book :D), yesterday he rage quit (still ok) but today he went a different way and fucked the game up for everyone else at least for 2 whole maps.
Meaning:
shooting own team just for fun
shooting away from thaws
not firing on the enemy
and when he did > using single machine gun shots
and everything else.
I and others told him to stop it repeatedly to no avail. well in my case he answered with german "jawohl herr kommandant". top kek!

Short demo attached.
Attachments
kroftek2.dm_68
(549.64 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Re: Kroftek

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Yes, this is pretty average for him unfortunately. I think he is the kind of player who gets frustrated easily by others not being as good as him (he is a decent player), or just him being in a losing game in general. I never heard him complain when he was in the winning team :think:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, he is a long stander that has been here almost since the beginning, I believe that a five days ban until the next Monday should be fine. thanks for report.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Dr.GreenThumb wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:55 Yes, this is pretty average for him unfortunately. I think he is the kind of player who gets frustrated easily by others not being as good as him (he is a decent player), or just him being in a losing game in general. I never heard him complain when he was in the winning team :think:
He is funny guy few times his team is winning and still he shooting us

(Aka Pacman)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

that doesn't look "funny" but more like idiotic/stupid/destructive to me. I don't pretend this to be alice in the wonderland but hey people consistently teamshooting others specially when being told/know for a fact that they are ruining the game/being a pain is not ok and is definitively not "fun" at all either. anyways his ban will expire tomorrow and we will see how this ends.