Lava ==> Fast Respawn

Other Reports Discussion forum.
KlarDerAbsahner
User lv3
User lv3

Lava ==> Fast Respawn

Post by KlarDerAbsahner »

Hey, i played on q3dm11 about 1 hour ago. I competed with fuxx- (he was on the other team) for the mega and was able to grab it while fuxx- ended up in the lava. See Screenshot first arrow.
Unfortunatelly i was pressing the 'Windows+L' combination and logged out. I logged in again and was in the game about 5-10 seconds later. I was very suprised when I faced fuxx- again. And was able to kill him (see 2nd arrow in screenshot)
I am puzzling how it is possible to spawn 5-10 seconds after falling into lava. Did my Windows+L Combo do some magic here or what might happen?
fuxx- told me it was a mate who died in lava as far as i understood ...
Attachments
picture of console
picture of console
KlarDerAbsahner
User lv3
User lv3

Re: Lava ==> Fast Respawn

haha, i am an idiot... i just saw what happened... If you like to find it on your own dont hover over the link

Hover and watch link for spoiler
Last edited by KlarDerAbsahner on Mon Feb 10, 2020 20:56, edited 1 time in total.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

The link is not working
KlarDerAbsahner
User lv3
User lv3

I dont know if there is a <spoiler> element in this forum. Thats why I was hiding the information in the link. Hover the link and you can read the address then in most of the browsers. Or simply click copy address and paste it somewhere. Then you can read the spoiler.
UniX
User lv3
User lv3

Post by UniX »

It was in the old FT that if a corpsicle was in lava/void/slime then it was insta respawn, we used to shoot frozen teammates in lava etc to thaw them quick, much used on Overkill and the space maps