orgi69 unpolite behavior to teammates

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
hublot

orgi69 unpolite behavior to teammates

Post by hublot »

Got pushing me with rocket to lava from orgi69 while I was camping on dm11. Next round stole my red armor pushing me away.
Is this typical behavior for this player? Anybody else experienced these from him?
KURWETINA
User lv2
User lv2

Re: orgi69 unpolite behavior to teammates

Post by KURWETINA »

No, it isn't typical for him. Maybe he thought he deserved RA because you had already full armor and you camped for another RA. I don't want to blame you, but overall he is well known player, and I had never seen him doing that
Bye
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yeah neither I do and also the fact that you reported him "anonymously" and aren't telling us who you're looks very suspicious to me and more like you're probably the one that has something to hide here instead. like kurwetina said, my best bet is that probably you were interfering with the game in some disturbing way or simply that you have a feud against him.
hublot

Post by hublot »

Hm... got you. Probably misunderstanding.
Have no any feud against him. Played few rounds with this nickname and got the aggression from him with no explanation. Told him that I report that and he asked me to do that. Do not ask for any sanctions if this is the once-only behavior.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok I see, excuse me but as I bet that you will already know "hublot" is not really a well know nick here and the fact that you're essentially coming here from a well know spammers network did not help either. yes, I see now that in fact you played some games this afternoon under the nick "hublot" as well as your player history contains another 38 "random" nicks and that apparently you also hold ownership of this account here at this own forum. bottom line, play as a nobody and surf the web as a spammer and people will probably treat you accordingly. I bet you played him plenty of times under your most usual nicks and never had any problems but this time, did you? moral of the story get a name and a reputation like everyone else at the server and probably you won't run into this short of minor mischief with other players and also identify you properly at the forum and I'll dig the things out/help you out.
hublot

Post by hublot »

Do I understand you correct that to not intentionally be hit to lava I need to get reputation in community?

There is a bunch of reasons for people to protect their personality and anonymity. Pretty sure you can find some of them in United Nations OHCHR report.

I didn't intended to make this report, that was just a threat in game chat to get the explanations from that player. The only reason I see why he told me to do that for real is that he planned to make his clarification here on forum.

But I don't see his reply, so that guy was probably just drunk enough to humiliate a nooby, understanding that molesting the unkown nickname player is safe.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, I'm telling you that if some regular known player poses as a random nobody and start acting in a important manner like if he would be someone else he is supposed not to be and some known legit regular put him in place, I don't care. the same way I couldn't care less about helping people here I don't even know who they are. but anyways as I see it you prove me right, you know this player too and you never had any major issue with him so far. so all I see here is that you faked your identity and unfortunately happened to rub this guy the wrong way (the same way you have done with me) and far from settling out the things there you came here with a fake connection to drop a fake report (by reporting him even knowingly you never had any issue with him, i.e. not telling the full story) as somebody else to see if you could get him in trouble with that but unfortunately for you I'm no fool and I didn't buy into that. once again I repeat you, moral of the story if you don't trust others, the others won't trust you, I mean, why should they? things go both ways my friend, don't forget that.
hublot

Post by hublot »

I see you are smart enough to catch a stupid player that cannot realize that you has his IP address on the server so he tries to fool you using proxy in his browser, and to fool you even more he uses the same nickname he played when he got the conflict.

Unfortunately I am not that smart enough to know "the full story". I can only just ask for this player to provide the full story as he knows it or for anyone to provide any incidents with this player.
But please be careful! Do not provide this information if you do not trust me!
hublot

Post by hublot »

Well it seems now I have to apologize for not providing the whole story.

I asked orgi69 to answer me here but he provided the whole story in the game chat. He said he doesn't like other players to camp. Not sure if that is for everybody but players with unknown nicknames deserve to be pushed to lava and shouldn't have an armor for that.
As my excuse I would tell that I didn't camp, I was just hit there by teammate, but don't believe that justifies me.

Thanks for putting me in place for not knowing server gameplay rules.
Have no more claims from my side.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

hublot wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 19:50 Got pushing me with rocket to lava from orgi69 while I was camping on dm11
hublot wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:16 As my excuse I would tell that I didn't camp,
To camp or not to camp? That is the question.
But anyway, I also do not like much players changing their nicks. When some nobody came from nowhere and play as good as you Serca, it always look suspicious in first line. Also nobody know what expect from you in the game. Everybody sometimes behave incorrecttly, but at least orgi do that proudly under his nick ;)
hublot

Post by hublot »

Don't you think we should just thank orgi69 for having a great occasion of victim blaming?
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

I've never seen orgi69 bother someone in the game.

Yes, YA, RA, MH is due to everyone. But if the ally has 200 HP and 100 armor and I have 10 HP, it's better to leave it for the ally.

I never take MH if I have 200 HP unless there is an enemy nearby. Then I prefer to take it. But sometimes it is annoying that an ally takes MH, pushes me away and he has full hp.
The worst is when allies push to the lava or to the "wrong place"
orgi69

Post by orgi69 »

oh wow, I got a Thread as well :)

Ya, I can remember this situation very well. Hublot was sitting from the beginning of each round at low podest obove lava at Mega-Health and just waiting. So I told him to move ... at one point I gave him a "warning rail shot" and I'm not sure, if he fell or not.

And the armor-situation was like that: we were leading like 9:1 and the final round was nearly over because there was just 1 of the enemy-team left....so I started to gauntled my teammates (knowing the match is over) .... just like at warmup-rounds. It was not my goal to get the red armor but accedently i got it...i'm not that kind of player. Hublot got angry of the fact I took the armor and just told he wants to report me. I did never assume, that he's telling for real ...cuz the match ended 30 seconds after that.

But thanks to all for keeping my side :)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

I say vote for orgi let's make him great again , superb player and can make your team win

Must be mistake in this case