Joker again

Other Reports Discussion forum.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Joker again

Post by BALONY ILONY »

This player was chat banned in the past and I would like to ask for another ban like this. It looks like he has many binded insults and he is using them almost every time he is fragged. I just had a great match, I had 73 points so ofc i heard a lot of insults and was called a cheater. I believe you can check in some way the things he is writing all the time, there is A LOT of it but mostly in Polish language, that's why he wasn't reported since a long time, because most players just don't understand what he is writing. If you can't I will start from now doing some screenshots. Thanks and sorry for bothering you, but I'm sick of it.
BladeRunner
User lv2
User lv2

Re: Joker again

Post by BladeRunner »

I agree
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok chat ban re-applied then let's see if this time sticks. thanks for report.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

everyone you ban that from time to time something ugly will write? and what kindergarten is it because of banning for nothing on the server were only nobby
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

Kra7oS wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 18:15 everyone you ban that from time to time something ugly will write? and what kindergarten is it because of banning for nothing on the server were only nobby
says the guy that two years ago was coming here calling bans at the first random that called him noob (source). look if you're looking for a argument go else where, I'm not gonna engage. besides dude is not even banned just chat banned.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

1. Not from time to time but constantly.
2. You are even worse than him kratos, the most toxic player on the server which should be also chat banned. Not for a week/month, but FOREVER. Anyway start trashtalking once again and this time I will do some screenshots, all I want after joining this game is FUN and guys like you are incredibly talented in ruining it with your big mouth.
3. Stop using google translator buddy.
Last edited by BALONY ILONY on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:36, edited 1 time in total.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

BALONY ILONY wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 19:52 all I want after joining this game is FUN
:thumbup:
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

balony to przedszkola idz mazgaju:D łaźisz i płaczesz jak szczeniak

Admin why are you listening to this cry of balloons? how can you be a guy at all and use a woman's nickname? in general, balloons and wtf are two mazgias, which, in fact, so they bother others and you would do server pure, because of what I read here balloons and ilons from odd got some forbidden modifications probably use wh but as they actually use wh they are pretty thin :)

and it looks like the balloons hook up provokes a quarrel and then sends the hottest screenshots to show you :) for me it looks at kindergarten :) this one poked this one ago he took candy :) I have no questions :)

and one more balloons let him think about whether he wants to be a man or a woman: D

greetings to admin and miroslav matacrisos nastia jutuli: D
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

they don't want to be malicious but from where the balloons and wtf are on the server themselves they are looking for snags later they come here and sorrows are pouring in and crying and I'm not a saint but I don't walk and don't worry that someone wrote something ugly to me: D what else does someone use aimbota I will record and notify but not to act like a small spoiled child
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

may be now you don't care, that's up to you, but the rest do care as they are actually telling you so stop whining non-sense here nobody cares about.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

You are just proving my point with every post, keep doing that but please this time without google translator. :D