Another aimbot user

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Another aimbot user

Post by ...jutuli... »

Hi, player :)__:__: on server 2 use aimbot. Shot demo speak for itself.
Attachments
1.dm_68
(441 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Another aimbot user

Post by adminless »

ops I know just recurrent useless worthless scum, unfortunately I locked me up at the server and I can't log in now. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to update the ban, my bad sorry about that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Another aimbot user

Post by adminless »

ok, ban just updated now and I'm massively sorry for essentially coming out as a underdeveloped useless chimpanzee here. I know no amount of explanations can make up for the disgraceful events that took place yesterday unfortunately turned out that as usual systems update/maintenance past Christmas I updated the server login proceeding and those changes required consequent client changes too. on my main computer I had implemented such changes (obvious) unfortunately yesterday I was operating from another spare/testing computer that haven't received such changes and my main one was no operative at the time therefor I couldn't take action as such incident popped out on my phone as usual. I remember that when I made such changes I had considered that situation however I miserably failed at acting on it and as the holidays/rest time hit I ended up forgetting which unfortunately led to this happening yesterday. I'm deeply sorry about that, make sure that I just saved this proceeding on a pen drive in a effort to hopefully prevent this from ever happening again and of course that I just updated the ban and I'll keep monitoring this.

thanks for report