Burn aka San

Other Reports Discussion forum.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Burn aka San

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Aaaaand here we go again... Good morning Admin, good morning folks. This guy constantly push his teammates away from frozen ones, just to get another pathetic point. He is also pushing to lava, pushing... just to push. We need to stop that, I know there already was a thread about him and he got 1 month ban, but as BladeRunner said - he didn't understand the lesson. Look also at awards list - best thawer, best thaw efficiency, all because that stupid pushing. Two demos for you, first one shows how he steal thaws and second - very short - how he push me without any reason. If its not enough I promise, I will record from now EVERY SINGLE game with burn in it and won't rest until he get what he deserves. Thanks.
Attachments
Burn.dm_68
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 25 times
burn2.dm_68
(94.08 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Last edited by BALONY ILONY on Tue Dec 03, 2019 16:49, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Burn aka San

Post by adminless »

ok, yes I see then I'll ban him for a couple of years or so. thanks for report.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Thank you very much, that's a really fast reaction. Cheers.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

I think that for a month is enough. Let him get a second chance :P
I dont like him. But that's because it offends me, for example, "cheater"
But I'm not angry. There is a player who offends me much worse. Always. And it's much worse.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Sorry, but HE HAD his second chance! San was banned for a month before, so now he needs way longer ban for not changing his behavior.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes wtf, I agree with ILONY, that san guy already had various chances (not even just one) to behave normally like anybody else but instead he has been behaving like this in a consistent basis for years already therefore this time he is gonna have to banned for years too. I think that ban him at least until January 2021 it's very minimum giving the circumstances and I'm being very generous with that already.
Virus
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Virus »

:D :D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
adminless wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 20:29 yes wtf, I agree with ILONY, that san guy already had various chances (not even just one) to behave normally like anybody else but instead he has been behaving like this in a consistent basis for years already therefore this time he is gonna have to banned for years too. I think that ban him at least until January 2021 it's very minimum giving the circumstances and I'm being very generous with that already.
Virus
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Virus »

LET'S GO JUSTICE LET'S LIKE THROWING ALL SCREENS AND DEMAS WHEN I DROPPED ME INTO THE GRAPE AND LAVA, CUT THE FROZEN TIMES TO BE SUBMITTED BY A SHOCK. ! ?????? I THINK NO.......

ДАВАЙ ПОЙДЕМ ПО СПРАВЕДЛИВОСТИ ДАВАЙ Я ПОСКИДЫВАЮ ВСЕ СКРИНЫ И ДЕМКИ КОГДА МЕНЯ МЕНЯ СКИДЫВАЛИ В ПРОПАСТЬ И ЛАВУ ПОДРЕЗАЛИ ЗАМОРОЖЕННЫХ ТИМОВ ПОДСТАВЛЯЛИ ПОД УДАР СТРЕЛЯЛИ В СПИНУ И МНОГОЕ ДРУГОЕ В ТОМ ЧИСЛЕ ЗА ЧТО ПО ВАШЕМУ ТАК СКАЗАТЬ МНЕНИЮ НАДО БАНИТЬ ИГРОКОВ ТЫ ИХ ЗАБАНИШЬ !!?????? Я ДУМАЮ НЕТ.......
Virus
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Virus »

THE PLACE TO REMOVE BUGS game on the server Changed the mechanics of distribution of players on the team to give the opportunity to vote players for a particular CARD AS MANY bored with standard operating procedures and Priel VOTE FOR TRANSFER OF PLAYERS FOR MORE SBALONSIROVANNOY GAMES !!!! And I advise you RASUZH YOU ADMINISTER DON'T MAKE DECISIONS ACCORDING TO ANOTHER PLAYER LET LET THE SERVER RECORD AND IT WILL BE TO JUDGE WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS NOT!
WATCHING THE FULL VIDEO !!!! NOT A CUT TO PASSAGE ......

В МЕСТО ТОГО ЧТОБЫ УБИРАТЬ БАГИ ИГРЫ НА СЕРВЕРЕ ИЗМЕНИТЬ МЕХАНИКУ РАСПРЕДЕЛЕНИЯ ИГРОКОВ ПО КОМАНДАМ,ДАТЬ ВОЗМОЖНОСТЬ ГОЛОСОВАТЬ ИГРОКАМ ЗА ТУ ИЛИ ИНУЮ КАРТУ, ТАК КАК СТАНДАРТНЫЕ ПОРЯДКОМ МНОГИМ НАСКУЧИЛИ И ПРИЕЛИСЬ ГОЛОСОВАТЬ ЗА ПЕРЕВОД ИГРОКОВ ДЛЯ БОЛЕЕ СБАЛАНСИРОВАННОЙ ИГРЫ!!!!И ТЕБЕ СОВЕТ ТЫ АДМИН ТАК БУДЬ АДМИНОМ НЕ ПРИНИМАЙ РЕШЕНИЯ ПО СЛОВАМ ДРУГОГО ИГРОКА ПУСТЬ НА СЕРВЕРЕ ИДЕТ ЗАПИСЬ И САМ БУДЕШЬ СУДИТЬ КТО ПРАВ А КТО НЕТ ПОСМОТРЕВ ПОЛНОЕ ВИДЕО .....
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

look san/burn/virus etc just for the record on the few times we meet at the servers while I was testing/debugging stuff you, yourself, shot/pushed me non stop for no fucking reason at all so now don't pretend to make it look like these guys are lying (it's not just this BALONY ILONY guy) cause they are obviously not. in particular I remember one time when I was testing some stuff in the middle of a small random game and you just joined like if it were some final of a televised pro paid tournament and pretty much "crashed" the game trashing everybody when there was just a bunch of noobs experienced the game in a friendly/good manner. so as you can see it has nothing to do with personal grounds (which is why admins should never ever under any circumstance be allowed on their servers unless deemed absolutely necessary of course) but I'm sorry but yes you earned yourself at least a year ban. like people told you, you should have learnt your lesson at its time and took the ban actually serious, but unfortunately you did not and instead keep crashing the game for years already.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Burn... first demo is from 9th November , I joined this forum the next day to report you for everything you've done. But I thought: "maybe I will give him a chance (ANOTHER ONE!)...". Nothing has changed, also it wasn't possible to communicate with you. We (not only me!!) asked you so many times to stop pushing and what was your response? "idiot, noob, f*ck you" etc. So I said enough and here we are, don't blame me, Admin or anyone else for your bad behavior. And I want to tell this one more time - it's not just me, a lot of players wanted you to be reported, so it's vox populi.