UnFreeZe Game Servers News forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

new profile fields added to the forum

Post by adminless »

hello guys

so following suggestions from some users I just added today three new profile fields to display your in-game nick as well as directly link to your respective player profile at the rank/stat sites of each server then please make sure to check on your user control panel here at this forum for them :)

note that as basic anti-spam countermeasures profile fields are only available to level two members, that's it, to members with a minimum of four posts so you better drop by and participate on some discussions to get them. the input for the player stats profile should be exactly as is your in-game tag, custom in-game codes included, thus you probably better just copy/paste it from your cfg. the in-game nick field can obviously be just your cleaned up nick. as usual for any issue just let me know.

finally just for the record as some asked and it's a common topic notice that as my in-game nick field here prints out "not available" means I do not have a in-game nick as for other that matters related with development/debugging/control I'm not a active player at the server (meaning explicitly that I'm not that life guy either btw) as that's none of my business here and in fact it would only bias me and it would effectively render me a invalid entity to make any call here.
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Re: new profile fields added to the forum

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Hi adminless, a question about the profile field - do we paste the URL here for our stats profile? ....I may be doing it wrong, but when I paste the URL for that, it doesn't fit completely. Unless that is not what we put in there, sorry for my ignorance :-D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

no, for the profile stats link you just paste your in-game nick exactly as is, in-game codes included, and the system will already complete the rest. thus in your case you just have to put "Dr.GreenThumb" there (without the quotes obviously).
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

oh wow that is awesome, works perfectly!!

thanks adminless! Awesome as usual!