UnFreeZe Servers vsp players stats/rank

UnFreeZe Game Servers News forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Servers vsp players stats/rank

Post by adminless »

ok, as a bonus here I added "now" (today) "rewards" (in-game awards|medals, i.e. impressive, excellent, defend and so) tracking to the stats sites which was notoriously missing. I don't think it should be necessary to drop a screen for it here, you just have them at your player profile page as well as their corresponding metrics. in addition there's also the corresponding (stat sites) awards measuring them so now we'll see if the dude claiming that "my headphones must be broken all I hear is impressive" is for real or is just a bluff. as the servers didn't started tracking them until this Monday they will still take some time (a rank cycle, 2 weeks for UnFreeZe and unfortunately 2 months for FreeFUn) to normalize. I named them "rewards" instead of "awards" or "medals" as to avoid confusion with the stats sites awards and because the "medal" term didn't seem too fitting/just "generic" to me. anyways all of the three terms are used at some point or another in-game to refer to them so it shouldn't be that confusing I guess.

and that's it, with this I think that finally I finished with this season revision of the whole UnFreeZe/FreeFUn thing, I still have some patches left for the servers (carried from the new client) and probably I'll still have to oversee these new changes for some time and make a few tweaks here and there but mostly just minor and routinely things as normally nothing really remarkable left. as I use to say, I'm fully aware there's still stuff notoriously left and there will always be margin to do some things a little better but overall I'm pretty much satisfied with how the project turned out for this season and I believe that definitively this has been another important step forward overall for the project.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well, after some time since I last updated this and as I patched that infamous q3dm11 pit bug the other day, as well as pretty much any other bug/issue I had knowledge of here. during this new season maintenance/review works, I also spend some time at the stats sites and finally added all that was left, that is, the long awaited per weapon stats (accuracy) and damage given/taken track. so please check it out, now you all have that info on your profiles as shown on the attached screenshot for reference. some values are still off for most probably due the different tracking times (this just started tracking the last days) so it will take a rank cycle (a couple of weeks and unfortunately a couple of months for FreeFUn) for all the different data to sync.

on next days, I'll also add the respective stats awards for this new information, so stay tune, and pretty much this should finally complete the stats sites. I would still know of some other more stuff to add but I feel like this should suffice now. I know it took me quite a while to finally bring all this here, and that's not acceptable, I shouldn't have even open my mouth about all this any time before this reach this level of stability, performance and functionality but well unfortunately that's how human real life work so sorry about it and thank you very much for your patience.

have fun and finally enjoy the stats sites :)
Attachments
Screenshot from 2019-10-16 14-25-11.png
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Great work adminless!! Thanks for all you do, we are grateful!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no problem, ok, stats just finished cycling (for the UnFreeZe server) so as final bonus feature I added a special hall of fame award for the player with the most number of (rank) awards the last days as well as started yesterday with team leader tracking to reward those players that despise being on the winning or losing team they fought to the final and they led their team as well as it's corresponding award too (which can be seen here). in addition I also decreased the grenade kill stats reward to balance out the last server changes. so that's it for this season rank and stats sites revision, it would probably still be possible to add more stats and ranks but I think that finally they should be at least acceptable now :)

enjoy and have fun

PS: as usual the team leads rewards and games will take another rank cycle to sync
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok and to finish with this season servers revision and following the recent grenades spam topic I added now a new award for the cleanest player you can view here for the main server to reward the player that caused the less spam (according to synthetic game stats analysis). in addition I added that same metric on your players profile as usual so check it out. keep in mind too that this metric is the inverse of the spam metric and that is a synthetic metric and it's influence by the different weapon choices/play styles and related stuff so it's not always the best measurement nevertheless it should give at least a decent estimate of how clean (meaning less spamy) someone else game is.

and with this I think that I'm done, finally I believe I patched everything in the book (afaik) and now the stats site seem reasonably acceptable at least, all that is left for this season then is just maintain the servers and some occasional updates/changes here and there. this should be it by now then let's see if I can resume the client mod development I was working in before I got into all this server stuff and bring a new UnFreeZe client version within one or two months at much with what was already added plus the last requests. I'm not committing here now with this but let's see if I can push that some time before the Christmas.
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Wow that is pretty cool! I'm 25, woot woot! :-D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe I know, yes you seem to be doing good with the weapons. btw in addition following the topic here, yesterday, I also normalize the results a bit to account for the different weapon choices and ultimately I added a damage accuracy ranking too that you can view here for the main server. it mainly account for that, the different weapon choices and effects not only who shots and who hit. of course the difference isn't dramatic but in my opinion it's definitively a interesting metric and it should bring superior results over the regular (traditional) accuracy measurement when it comes to overall weapon precision/choice.