38%

Total votes: 8

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: WhoAmI?!

Post by adminless »

well you asked me yourself for a pure server so now I conceded you one. yesterday after I learnt that your custom installation gave you access to stuff beyond the general known standard/norm features that granted you an unfair advantage over the rest I was obviously obliged to enforce pure settings for you. I'm sorry but there's no other way, I would just be a useless invalid admin if I had knowledge of such things and I don't immediately do anything about it, I mean, I just couldn't keep running this, straight and simple, this is serious. the freedom to run your own versions is granted for compatibility, comfort-ability, fun and optimization to maximize owns capabilities and get the edge, not to get a unfair advantage over the rest of the players.

anyways, all you need, is just to get the current standard unfreeze installation, ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v20.5.zip, which I guess that you probably already have and then go from there. you shouldn't have much trouble getting it running. if you don't personally like my mod the pure database still contain various other popular mods so feel free to experiment, when you step out the line the server will kick you. beyond that if you have some special pk3 file you would like to get added you can share it here (or mail it to me) and I'll verify it and I'll put it to download so everybody can benefit of any potential advantage that file gives. hope that helps.

for the rest I was just saying.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Is there a way to browse the list of files allowed on the server?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ftp://ftp.fpsclasico.de/old/public/quake3/

I typically upload them there, as you can see it's pretty large already, though like I've just said there's still some of them that are pending to be added to the server that I hope that I add just in the next days (meaning some of that stuff won't get clean status just today). so if you downloaded something from there and it didn't work in some days, let me know, I think I added most of that stuff so it should work.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Perfect, thanks for your reply :)
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

Now I remember who you are. The one perm railing and backwarding. Just for your info - you stand no chance against Miro as there a) are no mates around that help you frag stealing and b) Miros fast play destroys your CS style.
newb.zi (stats · system)
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

@tar And who said that I think I have a chance? I wrote in the message above. I think he can be better than me. This topic was about cheats and not who is better. And for me it can win every fight. It is not important. He has good knowledge of maps and is tactical good. Just because I use railgun often does not mean that in other modes I only play with this weapon. Also, when I play with the crosshair off, I often play with one weapon to train. I use a different tactic on the ClanVictory server. Here at the start I start with all the weapons so I can stand and shoot the rail until I kill everyone. In duels, the most important is knowledge of the map, tactics, aiming and that the enemy cannot get weapons / items. There every enemy hit counts and every weapon is useful. BTW you can see that Miroslav 1v1 mode has the most control.
And when there is a small map and 10 v 10 going inside with LG or RL it is not a good idea. Why shoot blindly?
Besides, I can't get used to the new settings yet.
Best regards.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hi guys

i did not read the whole conversation. i just got scared when i got mentioned in the context of cheating ;-). i watched tars demo and got bored because I did not see anything of the dude. i am also always up for a duel if anybody wants to play. @jutuli i use a 120hz fullhd which is sufficient for my needs (higher hz wont help your game if you ask me)

best
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok great, I was expecting that you would pretty much play anyone, in fact, I was expecting that probably you would welcome it, but I obviously had to ask first. created a thread for the match at the appropriate sub-forum, please follow the discussion there, let's see when we can arrange it then :)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

.whoAmI?! Vs Pacman

Even with aimbot you would lose , ok ok you can have the bfg..

;)
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

He with aimbot. I am without. I will definitely win :D
DAN
User lv1
User lv1

Post by DAN »

I'm an expert player on q3 and many shooters and I saw one thing for sure : at least 70% players of this servers cheating (me never), and server is cheating too. I saw here all cheats from the book.Even the top of the players "unfreeze.fpsclasico.de - 2W" is only wrote by pen - and is not reflect reality. If you want a cheat example I tell you one: Usually (without give handicap) many players freeze me with only one or two shoots (rocket / railgun) in full life+shield-once a player frozed me just when I appeared with 200+100 life and shield with only a railgun shoot ; If I try froze some of players I need to put in them more than six rockets or 4 railguns - once me putted ten rockets in someone without freezing him (THE HIGHLANDER... ,I sad :) .Same thing even I play aloane against a boot : six rockets don't kill him ; he froze you only by only one or two shoot of shotgun or rocket. :oops:
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

pickhammer wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:17 I'm an expert player on q3 and many shooters and I saw one thing for sure : at least 70% players of this servers cheating (me never), and server is cheating too. I saw here all cheats from the book.Even the top of the players "unfreeze.fpsclasico.de - 2W" is only wrote by pen - and is not reflect reality. If you want a cheat example I tell you one: Usually (without give handicap) many players freeze me with only one or two shoots (rocket / railgun) in full life+shield-once a player frozed me just when I appeared with 200+100 life and shield with only a railgun shoot ; If I try froze some of players I need to put in them more than six rockets or 4 railguns - once me putted ten rockets in someone without freezing him (THE HIGHLANDER... ,I sad :) .Same thing even I play aloane against a boot : six rockets don't kill him ; he froze you only by only one or two shoot of shotgun or rocket. :oops:
I really wish cheating was so easy to catch - someone shooting 300 dmg rails...
Record demos of your games. Watch them and if you still think there is a problem, report on the forum. Usually after watching a demo you figure out what really happened and you can improve by learning something.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@dan as fau have told you, if you really have any problems with something, record a demo and make a proper report so we can discuss it. other way, you just come across as a loser that the best he can do is to think that anybody better than him (i.e. the 70%) cheats.
DAN
User lv1
User lv1

Post by DAN »

You may change to DAN if you know from where . And I don't agree with player moving to another team during a map play (especially when is 9-1 for us)
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Wow, quite the guy here... "expert player Dan", accusing 70% of the players of cheating...perhaps 70% play better than the expert? :wave:
DAN wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:17 I'm an expert player on q3 and many shooters and I saw one thing for sure : at least 70% players of this servers cheating (me never), and server is cheating too. I saw here all cheats from the book.Even the top of the players "unfreeze.fpsclasico.de - 2W" is only wrote by pen - and is not reflect reality. If you want a cheat example I tell you one: Usually (without give handicap) many players freeze me with only one or two shoots (rocket / railgun) in full life+shield-once a player frozed me just when I appeared with 200+100 life and shield with only a railgun shoot ; If I try froze some of players I need to put in them more than six rockets or 4 railguns - once me putted ten rockets in someone without freezing him (THE HIGHLANDER... ,I sad :) .Same thing even I play aloane against a boot : six rockets don't kill him ; he froze you only by only one or two shoot of shotgun or rocket. :oops: