Am I banned? ;-;

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
Oni-tanK
User lv2
User lv2

Am I banned? ;-;

Post by Oni-tanK »

Hello, oh great admin of adminless!)
It's Oni-tanK, i was your guest on your server couples years ago and should really say thanks to you,
cause it was great place to play the game and to chat with nice people.)
So, the matter is it seems i was banned from chat some years ago for, i suspect, call to visit someone else's server.
I understand it was somewhat a break of rules in chat, to do so, but i was irritated when i learned that person got banned.
I apologize for breaking rules and ask you to remove chat's ban (if there is one), cause it very sadden me to be not able to greet friends back there.
Sincerely yours oni-tanK!

PS: I still think that person is a great fella, and it would be great if you let him on your server.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Am I banned? ;-;

Post by adminless »

I will not. I think that you should probably have done better by leaving the issues of the past in the past and get your facts straight and educate your self in the actual truth of the events before open your mouth so recklessly just like that. I find it very disrespectful and inappropriate that now you bring this topic just like this, this message comes years late as you're even noting yourself. if you sincerely wanted to make an apology and/or simply clear up any issue, you had plenty of time already to discuss anything, however you never even cared. this message now doesn't even make any sense and to be honest, couldn't even look any more fake, it's basically just the same old non sense bullshit again.
Oni-tanK
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Oni-tanK »

Thanks for the answer, though
i never was aggressive to anyone in chat or had hard feeling for you, mr Administrator. I didn't get any warning or demand to stop something or about the source of the problem. I'm sorry to tell, but i was oblivious of this forum then, and, even if the question was brought up here, i never knew. Only recently i was advised of this forum, so back then i just stopped coming here, cause with no mean of communication it wasn't good to come here, and eventually i quit Q3. Only recently i came back and started to persue this problem, although i had my suspects, but none for sure.
Well, now i can't tell for sure, for it was some time ago, but i do (and i hope did) not meant to offend anybody or you, mr Administrator in any hard way. If i did, it is regrettable, and i sincerely apologize, for it's really uncalled.
If you still are adamant in your decision, no hard feeling, i'll not visit you server if i am unwelcomed guest.

So long and wish you a good health.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

Oni-tanK wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:01it seems i was banned from chat some years ago for, i suspect, call to visit someone else's server. I understand it was somewhat a break of rules in chat, to do so
what are you telling me now that you don't know? I mean, for real, are you kidding me? look, contrary to popular belief I don't throw away my time banning people without sense just to have "fun". I ban people to have them stop on their toxic behaviors and understand that such behaviors go against the good development of this positive community. and the problem at hand here is precisely that, even when you perfectly know that you're in the wrong here and even after all this time, rather than acknowledge and apologize, sincerely, for your mistakes you just seem interested in keep arguing the same ages old non sense bullshit with no end. why I should enable your chat again? for you to come with this very same non sense bullshit at the servers with no end? or may be with a new one this time? that's a big hell no, I could re-evaluate your specific situation in the future but definitively not any time soon. at the moment you are clearly not trustable.

besides, honestly, I don't even see that big of a deal here, you're not banned, you're only chat banned, and let me tell you something, just like around another half hundred guys that regularly play here daily and have no problems with that. this is a game server where people join to actively play the game and compete (to some extend) among them, not to hang out chatting, the chat is just a secondary service. in fact, it's even very likely that some of the people you might be interested in chat with, you could not even if you were chat unbanned, as many of them probably also got chat banned and of those that didn't, probably have the chat disabled as it's a very common practice. so if you're interested in actually actively play and enjoy the game you can even still do it without problems but if on the other hand your biggest interest here is just have some chats with one other guy or two, you're not even in the right place to be.
Oni-tanK
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Oni-tanK »

First, thanks for letting me be here.
But, damn, you writing so emotionally strong, so i got feeling i did wounded you strong back there. I never ment to, so i'm Really sorry.
Also i would be much obliged if you wright the exact reason .. but now i'm indeed don't care much. More then this, the thought that things of that past could still bitter your memories sounds too much.. hidoi (don't know bad, awful) to me, so i honestly feels sorry for this situation. It's not about ban or chat anymore. For me that squabble was somewhat of riot, after i learned that player with whom we had much good time got banned, and nobody could tell me nothing about reasons after some asking around. So yes, you are right when you say i don't even know for what that other guy got banned. And yes, i got too emotional back then, and getting chat cut off instead of an answer i understood as an answer itself.
Buttt)..I put it behind, after all this time, and it's really sadden me if that story still rubs you wrong way.
So i thought i should tell my reasons and feeling that drove me back then, hope you can understand and put that story behind too.

ah about chat you are right, it just was .. more livly to hear their sometimes nonsense, sometimes offensive ( like zar, if i remember correctly) but mostly joyable..)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah, you did ask you say, well let me tell you something, you didn't ask good enough my friend, those guys knew perfectly why they got banned and how to actually contact me, for real, were you really expecting that they were going to admit their faults and tell you the truth? look, it's your fault and not mine that your reckless attitude lead you on towards a people that lied to you and lead you on the wrong way and you, yourself, know that perfectly. I don't waste my time explaining without sense the obvious and much less years later. the reality is that as you're writing yourself, you just blindly turned yourself against this community, for real, what else did you expect? nobody needs any reckless/fake/rogue people.

so, yeah, anyways, it's ok, like I said coming to the actual chat ban that it's not even clear to me if you care anymore but anyways just in case, at this point I find a two months chat ban appropriate giving the circumstances here thus remind me around December 2019 if you're still interested in have your chat ban removed in case I miss it or anything else. and don't forget from now that this is a exceptional action, make sure that any further issue won't result in a chat ban but in a actual permanent total ban instead with no chance for appeal.
Oni-tanK
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Oni-tanK »

if no hard feeling it's good enough to me.)
Oni-tanK
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Oni-tanK »

Thank you!)