Lag anyone?

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Lag anyone?

Post by tar »

shot0004.jpg
shot0005.jpg
shot0006.jpg
newb.zi (stats · system)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Lag anyone?

Post by adminless »

past Friday was reported that the server lagged a couple of times however no issues with the server itself were found then I assumed it to be some casual network incident/adjustment and since then no further issues has been detected/reported. I don't know, I was working on the server at the time and I did no experienced/encountered any issues myself. I also checked your ping server side now and received these results:

Code: Select all

--- a.b.c.d ping statistics ---
100 packets transmitted, 100 received, 0% packet loss, time 99140ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 9.116/9.208/9.489/0.123 ms
which looks solid then I guess that it should be working fine now. thanks for info.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

Yep, it was fine after some more minutes. It already happened some days or a week ago around 22:30. Guess, they adjust the local network.
newb.zi (stats · system)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes, this was probably around the same issue reported here that hopefully I think I finally manged to fully address today. the issue goes well beyond what I just briefly described there, long story short, shit was really fuck up (in general). in total I measured that there was about half a hour of cummulative lag in total for the last month (which btw it's a fully funcitonal time beyond 99.9% which would even meet most typical SLA agreements) but it was getting kinda annoying, specially over time. anyways thanks for report and sorry for the inconvenience.