aimbot user ´´klarderabsahner´´ look picture

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
MaRk05
User lv3
User lv3

aimbot user ´´klarderabsahner´´ look picture

Post by MaRk05 »

hi, den befehl hat er ausversehen eingebeben .. als ich meinte ich melde es den admin hat er mich gebeten es nicht zu tun weil er sonst gebant wird. also denk ich mal es war ein befehl für ein aimbot ?? die farben des nick´s kommen mir bekannt vor .. glaube er ist unter mehreren nick name´s online.

ist genau 15 min her. prüft es mal. wenn ich falsch liege sry.
google translate wrote:hi, the command he has accidentally enter .. when I said I inform the admin he asked me not to do it because he is gebant otherwise. So I think it was a command for an aimbot ?? the colors of the nick's come to me familiar .. believe he is under several nick name's online.

is exactly 15 minutes ago. check it out. if i'm wrong sry.
Attachments
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
MaRk05
User lv3
User lv3

Re: aimbot user ´´klarderabsahner´´ look picture

Post by MaRk05 »

pic
pic
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

that's this guy here. he's a well know player with several hundred of hours here and never really got quite suspicious so initially I don't really think that he was cheating for real. digging it up the issue now all that seemed to happen was that he refereed to the "cg_aimbot reduce_acc 51" and "cg_reduce_obvious_aimbot" commands, the first one could make sense the second one, in my opinion, it's just non sense. anyways none of them are known (to me) cheat commands for real. for the rest values for those games seemed in line with his expected performance. looking it on context I think that he was just unceremoniously fooling around though I could obviously be flagrantly wrong so thank you for report, we'll keep monitoring this.
das ist dieser Kerl hier. Er ist ein bekannter Spieler mit mehreren hundert Stunden hier und wurde nie wirklich misstrauisch, daher denke ich zunächst nicht wirklich, dass er wirklich geschummelt hat. Bei der Auseinandersetzung mit dem Thema schien es nun alles zu sein, dass er auf die Befehle "cg_aimbot verkleinern_acc 51" und "cg_reduce_obvious_aimbot" verwiesen hat. Jedenfalls sind keine von ihnen (für mich) echte Cheat-Befehle bekannt. für den Rest schienen die Werte für diese Spiele mit seiner erwarteten Leistung übereinzustimmen. Wenn ich es im Kontext anschaue, denke ich, dass er einfach nur witzlos herumalbert hat, obwohl ich offensichtlich offenkundig falsch liegen könnte. Danke also für den Bericht. Wir werden das weiter beobachten.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

haha he was definitely just joking

@mark05 if you see him on the server next time tell him to use cl_hide_aimbout_by_random_missed_shots 1
MaRk05
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MaRk05 »

ja dann bringt es nichts mehr zu melden. aber thx
google trasnlate wrote:yes then there is nothing to report. but thx
KlarDerAbsahner
User lv3
User lv3

Post by KlarDerAbsahner »

Habe gerade gegoogelt ob es tatsächlich aimbot für quake gibt und wie das so ausschaut, wenn es jemand benutzt. Ich war nicht schlecht überrascht als ich der #1 Treffer war bei Google für "Unfreeze Aimbot" xD ...

Tolle Statistik adminless! ich bin erstaunt wie professionell das Spiel gemanaged wird mit detaillierten Statistiken. :clap: Dachte ursprünglich es ist ziemlich anonym. Wann werden die Statistiken zurückgesetzt?
Zum Thema: Ich habe kein Aimbot verwendet! Ich würde gerne wissen wie das ausschaut wenn jemand so etwas benutzt. Gibt es da Videos? (auf youtube oder so?) :geek:
Have just googled whether there is indeed aimbot for quake and how it looks like if someone uses it. I was quite surprised when I was the # 1 hit on Google for "Unfreeze Aimbot" xD ...

Great statistics adminless! I am amazed how professionally the game is managed with detailed statistics. : clap: Originally thought it's pretty anonymous. What is the period for this statistic? (30 days?)
On topic: I did not use Aimbot! I would like to know what that looks like when someone uses something like that. Are there any videos? (on youtube or something?): geek:
KlarDerAbsahner
User lv3
User lv3

Post by KlarDerAbsahner »

just found some demos + instruction how to watch them.
No need to explain anymore.

Thanks for this great forum!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

np mate yes you have several files of people actually cheating for real (and very obviously) here on this same sub-forum and yes to watch them you just have to put them in a "demos" folder inside your unfreeze folder at your Quake III Arena installation path and then simply do "/demo <demo_name>" in the console to view them. btw to record one just in case you ever want to report someone or simply want to record you yourself you can do that with the "/record" command and then the "/stoprecord" command to consequently stop recording.

the current cycle for the stats are two weeks which currently seems to be the sweet spot for the current load so thanks for the positive feedback and please be welcome to the forums too.