100%

Total votes: 2

fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

DamageDealer legit?

Post by fernandinho1337 »

Hi there,

this dude is really weird to me. He barely unfreezes, his movement is average at best but then sometimes his aim goes insane. you do not really see him shafting alot in this demo. the rails in the beginning are worth noticing.

can anybody else look into this and give an opinion?

best regards
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: DamageDealer legit?

after having him watched a bit more, i think he is cheat to me.

best regards
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

I concur as I also got very suspicious yesterday and started to observe him but unfortunately my girlfriend arrived 1-2 minutes later and I had to stop recording :)

He has a ping of around 70ms and his rail just "snapped" directly to the enemy while his movement and rockets are average, at best. This does not match, imho.
newb.zi (stats · system)
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

agree

1. overall movement, aim, teamplay/ unfreezing behaviour and skill do not match his insane rails at times (rail is just sometimes insane)
2. he is sort of high sens and then his rail is suddenly lightning quick and accurate. even if you have zoom scripts or anything i dont believe you can emulate that type of mouse movement
3. if he does not hit those rails he usually gets killed quickly.
4. interestingly he hits the "tough" shots with rail more often than the easy ones. especially when he is in close combat and under pressure like in the beginning of both demos.

*edit* i would even go so far and say that his playing intellect is just bad. on dm6 when he is unfreezing at red armor he puts himself in a position where he can be railed very easily instead of hiding on top of the red and then doing the unfreeze. i cant understand how a player who seems to be so naturally skilled aim/rail wise can be so uneducated when it comes to smart playing.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok guys thanks for report I'm away from home now, I'll look into that tomorrow in the afternoon and I'll let you know from what I heard so far it seems like some sort of pervasive measure can be of help. see you tomorrow.

PS: added the poll now
matacristos
User lv2
User lv2

Post by matacristos »

Yep, seems to have robotic movements when using RG, but not knowing exactly what is doing with the rest of weapons like RL. It's hard to have such a perfect control with one weapon and so bad with the rest
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah, agree, for the most part he seems average at the very best yet there's still some absurd shots there and too often as to be just "randomness", also he often does +40% accuracy games and even as high as +50% sometimes which is in the very top of the range of the best players that as you're pointing out is clearly not his case. in few words also following your observations after spent many time playing him I just applied a ban now however is possible that in particular this time I allow him another chance to prove himself some time in the future (i.e. months ban at least) in case he makes some solid appeal.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

well the ban did not work i guess? atleast he is back ;-)

*edit* demo uploaded: you see right at the beginning that his rail is cheat. and then he is afk for a bit and plays like a newbzi again. oh well...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, just working on the issue as we speak. sorry for the inconvenience.

and ps: this behavior clearly show that he is just not some random guy messing around with his files it comes to prove a intention therefor no grace unban will apply.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

good job

thank you!