Am I banned? ;-;

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
Metallyna
User lv1
User lv1

Am I banned? ;-;

Post by Metallyna »

So uh, hello.
I am Metallyna+, Loli Padawan, The Chosen One and such.. from your server.
(If this isn't the correct place to open this category of topic I am sorry from now.)

I wasn't playing in your' servers for a while and wanted to return because summer is up and I have a lot of time :D
But when I connected, I saw that I am banned.
I first thought it's because using unlicensed copy of game and bought the original one. Then I still saw that I am banned.
I don't know why, can any admin answer it? :/

(maybe it has something to do about what I did before in Proving Grounds :crazy: :?)
If it's that I am sorry for trolling tho :( I truly want to return there :cry:
If I cannot, still thank you for at least making me feel like at home those days..

Cheers o/
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Am I banned? ;-;

Post by adminless »

hey hello there

nah it's simpler than all that, it was just a "malfunction" of the system, it turns out that as you've been away long time the server couldn't recognize you and then heuristics misidentified you for some else who happened to be banned here. ok, I apologize for this incident, just corrected now, I believe that now you should be able to play here as usual. let me know in case you encounter any other problems.
Metallyna
User lv1
User lv1

Re: Am I banned? ;-;

Post by Metallyna »

adminless wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:19 hey hello there

nah it's simpler than all that, it was just a "malfunction" of the system, it turns out that as you've been away long time the server couldn't recognize you and then heuristics misidentified you for some else who happened to be banned here. ok, I apologize for this incident, just corrected now, I believe that now you should be able to play here as usual. let me know in case you encounter any other problems.
I am so thankful to you sir! ^-^ :thumbup: