Financial Server support by players

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Financial Server support by players

Post by fernandinho1337 »

Hello,

as adminless locked the finacial support thread (I believe for good reasons) I still want to make a post about it.

Adminless spents a lot of time keeping this server up for us, often adds features and takes care of an adequate support.

As it is possible to make donations I want to ask the players to help him and our community out. I basically only play on the unfreeze servers and I will keep doing so (of course, playing less in summer)

Of course I will lead by example as I regularly make small donations (3 to 5 euros a month).

Best regards

PS I made donations prior to my ban and also afterwards. Therefore, I did not pay to get unbanned or anything and it did not stop adminless from (temporarly) banning me. Therefore, it is really about the server and our small unfreeze community and not about flattering somebody. So, if a few guys would also be willing to help (of course only if financial means are available etc), that would be really nice.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Financial Server support by players

Post by adminless »

true, thank you for your support.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

how can you enter the account number on which you can make transfers and encourage others, inform you during the game to view the forum
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »