Total votes: 4

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Urban Terror fpsclasico.de Server Map Rotation

Post by adminless »

hello everybody

I know well from experience that callvote for popular public servers is more of a problem than a solution in the long run so callvote is off then if you want changes in the maps, please use this thread instead to discuss about the map rotation of the Urban Terror server at fpsclasico.de.

so, after spending sometime digging the really good catalog of maps at Urban Terror I finally came up with this 7 maps for the rotation:
  • abbey
  • algiers
  • austria
  • casa
  • kingdom
  • riyadh
  • turnpike
to be honest I don't really have very much to say here, I think that that's it. in general I think that they work pretty good and they contain enough quantity, quality and variation for a solid map rotation, so I don't really see huge variations over that list, may be some small tweak here and there. in general I think it contains a good balance between "the classics" and some "new" ones, so should be fine in most circumstances.

anyways please vote for your favorites and feel free to leave your thoughts and/or requests for the map rotation here
hek
User lv1
User lv1

Re: Urban Terror fpsclasico.de Server Map Rotation

Post by hek »

Hi all, this map rotation is not bad for the beginning, but there is not a lot of players. Any active players or admins ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Urban Terror fpsclasico.de Server Map Rotation

Post by adminless »

hey hi there, glad to hear you like the map rotation, I've already set it a long time ago hehe and yes I think that overall it did good :D about activity, well the server was actually very popular (almost full) during last Christmas/beginning of this year when the game was running on version 4.3.1, problem was after the 4.3.2 update, it looks like that update virtually killed the server (and almost the whole game) :/ anyways as you can see even if I don't use to be on the game, I'm still around in checking if there's issues or anything, and well who knows let's hope that as the 4.3.2 consolidates may be the server slowly starts to get busy again.