UnFreeZe league

UnFreeZe League 2021 History - ILM Clan Lineal Champions
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Re: UnFreeZe league

Post by oKo*Magister »

Ninja's words: thanks for a wonderful game everyone; with tremendous respect for our strong enemies - good luck in your next fights. It was an honour playing with you
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

np guys ggs. btw that due the schedules I didn't even have time to officially report it, yesterday I finally concluded a 2-3 hours thoroughly investigation of the opening fight mid-game spec incident. I can tell for a fact (i.e. to the honest best of my knowledge after serious investigation/testing) that there's (nor was) nothing broken with the server (or even their clients probably) so after deep analysis of the incident the human level explanation is that probably as players ixxaaa and Sweety labr were unfamiliar with the server/settings after they found out that they couldn't free roam/spec enemy players while frozen they thought the server was broken (when it's not, what it's actually way broken beyond believe is, in fact, exactly the opposite) which triggered them to attempt to force it themselves which, once inadvertently unfrozen, obviously led to be placed as a spectator. anyways in light of that in a effort to prevent any future potential incidents/mistakes I also added yesterday some safeguards for that and I believe this should finally close the incident for good.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

It looks like ILM will play against Fau, aimer, lee, mywifehatesq3, pks, semisek tomorrow - April 13.
90% that things will go that way.

Check forum. Things might change soon.
Last edited by Liza on Mon Apr 12, 2021 20:01, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good, I'll send you pass later today then. thank you very much for keep it up.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

ILM will play against Fau, aimer, lee, mywifehatesq3, pks, semisek tomorrow - April 13, 21.30 CEST
Maps: hub3tourney1, dm7, dm6 (in this order)

Probably Russians play against Plumse's team on April 15, 21.30 CEST. Though there were some difficulties during negotiations. Some players agreed to move their plans a little bit, but still there is some uncertainty (we can not avoid it). I will notify you when/if any news are available.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok here or here are the demos of the team community A vs ILM clan fight for this second week of the UnFreeZe league 21' edition as well as the vps.fpsclasico.de stats site updated. wow man what a fight, competed till the last point very interesting. ok, so all started at team community A home map, hub3tourney1, no surprises here team community A won this clearly displaying a superior map knowledge and for the first time so far hinted at some strong thawing play too not just on the offense. second map, q3dm7, supposedly ILM pick was a total different story. on this map team community A moved to the defense and this has been one of the most competitive games played so far. it started by team community A taking the lead just for ILM to never cease to believe and turning the game around in a overall +30 minutes epic victory and defeating on the offense the very strong defensive team community A game. with things tied it all came down to the tie-breaker, pro-q3dm6, and it didn't fail to deliver either. once again team community A opted for a strong defensive game holding onto the red armor area for most of the game and displaying a superb thawing performance that despite the almost constant alternation on the scores it was just too much for ILM to overcome this time. 10:9 was the final score at the tie-breaker and with this victory team community A earns his first points of the league. a fight to remember and a epic performance on both ends, very well played.

ref notes: hopefully finally, none, a clean fight. semisek connection lagged a bit but nothing too dramatic and other than that nothing to note. additionally mention that the topic of in-game spectators that can spec teams and therefor pass game information has been brought. we can discuss about that though my understatement is/was that probably at this level we basically trust each other that we're not gonna cheat on us thus in favor of a better experience (as well as even need, see the ouunp connection crash for example) team spectators are allowed. in this regard I would like to make a calling for fair play, don't abuse either you or someone else and if you have knowledge of people doing it, report it. if for some reason the issue escalates then spectators would have to either spec at the gtv (that is delayed and is also not so easy to exploit) and/or just leave which both things make this some more complicated. as said my feelings are that for regular league week fights like these ones between us we should trust each other to allow this. anyways what I can tell is that for the final/s in-game team spectators will not be allowed just in case. that's a very specific setting so yes I believe that applies there.

ok that's all for now, thank you for participate and carrying the fight without any incidents, great games. as usual expect the videos on a separate thread tomorrow morning/noon (approx these were long hehe will probably take some more time).
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Thank you team Community A for a fantastic challenge, very well played on all maps. I think I can safely say it was a very entertaining match to spectate.
Good luck for your next games
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Russians (Black nastia, ixsy, ixxaa, sweety Labr, Black dii, Poo) play against Plumse, Ouunp, Jutuli, Saltypeanut, puff, danger on April 15, 21.30 CEST.
Map picks: hub3tourney1, 6++, overkill (in this order).

There is limited probability, that the match could be rescheduled. I will notify you here and on discord if smth changes.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Interesting fact about games played yesterday. The winners have negative (damage given - damage taken) indicator (as well as Kills-deaths) in all 3 rounds. Actually, I considered that indicator as best measure of player's success in the tournament. In reality that does not matter that much.
+67% of thaws (number of thaws/opponent's number of thaws -1) does matter.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok pass for that sent now :thumbsup:

I know, when I saw fau finally steeping up his thaw game, I knew team community A was in trouble and that it was going to be a very disputed fight. ultimately that proved to be the deciding factor of the fight.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

adminless wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:56 ok pass for that sent now :thumbsup:

I know, when I saw fau finally steeping up his thaw game, I knew team community A was in trouble and that it was going to be a very disputed fight. ultimately that proved to be the deciding factor of the fight.
I agree, if we were stronger defending the frozen bodies we probably would have snatched a victory. Oh well, not much I can complain from our side, team Community A just outclassed us
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

Liza wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:07 The winners have negative (damage given - damage taken) indicator (as well as Kills-deaths) in all 3 rounds. Actually, I considered that indicator as best measure of player's success in the tournament. In reality that does not matter that much.
I guess that Damage given/taken and Kills-deaths is not bad way how to estimate the approximate skill level of individual players, but in teamplay it doesnt seems to be the most important acpect. It is simillar to trying to estimate result of a duel from unfreeze stats. Rohadjmeg, who has worse kills/deaths and damage given/taken stats then I have always kick my ass when we play 1v1. :D And the gamestyle of our daily unfreeze is different from this teamplay unfreeze.

In any case we all have lot of space for improvement, and I am glad i can improve with you fuck*ng nerds. :3 :angel:
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Semisek48 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 20:35
Liza wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:07 The winners have negative (damage given - damage taken) indicator (as well as Kills-deaths) in all 3 rounds. Actually, I considered that indicator as best measure of player's success in the tournament. In reality that does not matter that much.
I guess that Damage given/taken and Kills-deaths is not bad way how to estimate the approximate skill level of individual players, but in teamplay it doesnt seems to be the most important acpect. It is simillar to trying to estimate result of a duel from unfreeze stats. Rohadjmeg, who has worse kills/deaths and damage given/taken stats then I have always kick my ass when we play 1v1. :D And the gamestyle of our daily unfreeze is different from this teamplay unfreeze.

In any case we all have lot of space for improvement, and I am glad i can improve with you fuck*ng nerds. :3 :angel:

I think I can beat you 😂
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok the second week of the UnFreeZe league concluded with a exciting Sbornaya Rossii against team community B fight that did not fail to deliver. as usual here or here are the demos for this last fight as well as the corresponding vps.fpsclasico.de stats site updated accordingly. terrific match, finally team community B pulled a stellar performance that was just one point away from upsetting the "Sbornaya" 2:0 on a quick open fight proving finally once and for all what they are also really capable of. today team community B definitively didn't disappoint anybody and should be very proud of the game they played, tremendous effort. it all started with a bit of delay at team community B home map with Sbornaya Rossii missing one of its key members, ixsy. this definitively helped pave the way for a quick team community B 10:7 victory in a game that probably they simply outperformed a sub-par "Sbornaya". things got a lot more heated on the second Sbornaya Rossii home map 6++ and finally the appearance on the game of ixsy. despite 6++ being something like a secure/fortress for the "Sbornaya" and the fact this time they got probably outplayed with ixsy on the game, nevertheless team community B pulled a tremendous toe-to-toe fight disputed to very last point that had not been due the great experience of the Sbornaya Rossii they would have upset the score. this game was really beautiful with lot of strategies changes, finally not all defensive, and big time plays on both teams, I would really award this as the game of the week overall. unfortunately team community B biggest mistake on this fight came from agreeing a map perceived as a quasi Sbornaya Rossii home/fortress map as tie-breaker. as expected from such a choice despite team community B fought till the very end they were clearly outplayed here and this game was pretty much one sided in favor of a Sbornaya Rossii that with this victory secures its second league win and hints that depending on the rest of the results it may aspire to end up doing something big. unfortunately on the other hand with half the league already done for team community B and zero points on the general scoreboard probably most of its chances of topping this slipped by today. that being said big shout out to them for a great performance and the best of luck in settling the score on next fights to them.

ref notes: none, it all just worked, hurrah! :) just note as usual that some clients connectivity could be better and that there was just some lag here and there at some point but just usual stuff. that's just how things work in the real physical internet the humans have developed so thanks to both teams for participate and completing the fight without incidents.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Next week the following matches are scheduled:
OKO vs Russians on April 21 at 21.30 CEST;
ILM vs Plumse, Ouunp, Danger, Jutuli, Puff, Saltypeanut on April 22 at 21.30 CEST.

Team community A (Fau's) have a rest.

Map picks are coming.