[VIDEO] team UnFreeZe vs team community challenge!

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Re: team UnFreeZe vs team community challenge!

Post by Semisek48 »

If you will not get answer or interest from a sufficient number of top players, i can try to play in such a training/friendly match although I can barely stay in the top 30 in the general ranking and i have no real experiences with such a teamfight, so you can count me as a deposit.

What brings me to a question... how does the "sort by skill" acually works? Dont be mad on me, Lodgie is fine, but second best player? I just don think so. Also magister (sorry bro) is not better than Ixsi or Clar in my oppinion.

Have fun.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Semisek48 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 17:28 If you will not get answer or interest from a sufficient number of top players, i can try to play in such a training/friendly match although I can barely stay in the top 30 in the general ranking and i have no real experiences with such a teamfight, so you can count me as a deposit.

What brings me to a question... how does the "sort by skill" acually works? Dont be mad on me, Lodgie is fine, but second best player? I just don think so. Also magister (sorry bro) is not better than Ixsi or Clar in my oppinion.

Have fun.

True magi ass and lodgie both not consistent players in score and skill

Klar consistent

But semi I am training once I get good connection I coming for you , meanwhile I getting beat often haha
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

@semi sounds good, yes initially the plan is have players a bit more established on the top 20/10 of the community basically to make it fun/good and fair for everybody but sure given the case of lack of players as I said it's not like it's a nose bleeding hardcore ultra competitive fight or anything, that's not the point, so better have you in than having to deal with another cancellation. therefor thank you for your interest and joining in, I'll count you as a potential member for team community and I'll let you know in case we need you to play. by now the current plan is as said probably leave this open for the weekend more or less to see if other top players show up, if not by the next week I'll probably try making some contacts and sending some invitations, give it a few more days to go and by mid next week close the deal with whatever it's that we've got to play the next weekend if possible as always of course.

well lodgie has been playing strong lately at least according to my observation of course not to be number 2 probably but that's because the ranking also includes some correction for activity so it rewards activity (as the cases you noted, lodgie/magister) and punish inactivity (as it has been the case of ixsy/klar that on last days haven't been that much active).
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Semisek48 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 17:28 Also magister (sorry bro) is not better than Ixsi or Clar in my oppinion.
That's okay Semi, I'm aware of that :D Anyway it's a little satisfying that I got that high on ranking lol

About the challenge. I may be playing if better players don't answer to this, but I don't think I'm this good to play in community team. Maybe for next next event like that. So now let's just say that I'm on bench. :D
BTW I'd like to ask. Will anybody be able to stream this event? I'd like to watch it live! It's very satisfying and interesting to see that we have this kind of event on our lovely server and I think a lot of people from our community would like to watch it too!

About the players of community team, I think that Plumse would be a very good idea. His accuracy is so damn good. Today I saw it like over 50%. So it's a good choice I think. 8-)
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I guess I could probably setup a gtv and as I said I think that you can probably play this anyways, it's not like there's a need to overthink and/or overanalyze this and on a team with ixsy, plumse and some other potential top players I think you can not go wrong. so sure anyways the final line-ups will be established here next week once this progress some further and we'll see how the teams turn out. as for semi I just remembered now that last time we met for a event he lagged significantly, I would like to hear how the condition of his connectivity currently is as that's definitively a significant issue for a organized event.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

Sounds good to me :)
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

You can count on me if needed. Is there a way to try out the server forehand to see how the game feels? I have pretty fast internet, but last time i played in a tourney i had some conn latency issues with masters server. I'm Blaze btw.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure I count you in, in fact, along with ixsy and plumse I regarded you as the core of team community and don't worry that server this time is just the very same UnFreeZe thing not another mod like the previous time so you should have not issues at all. ok, whoever wanna give it a try to the server is vps.fpsclasico.de:56534 or vps.fpsclasico.eu:56534 with the password currently 1234 so check it out. ok then to be honest I think that we're pretty much ready to go I highly doubt we can really set a much better community team here than ixsy, plumse, blaze, orgi and magister activity/interest wise (bishop that I mentioned it also as potential member I would also discard him for the very same reasons as semi, significant connectivity issues) and nevertheless although I regard team UnFreeZe as probably still a better team I highly doubt is gonna be a easy one for team UnFreeZe, I see it fairly balanced and team community pulling a strong game. ok, then I'll get in touch with team UnFreeZe later today and I think that probably we could start to close the details. initially the plan was to play this the next weekend but if we're pretty much all set already may be we can give it a shot to this same weekend, say the Sunday 14 of March of 2021 at 19:00 CET (UTC+01) for example? so please guys (everybody Miroslav, fau, aimer, the undead, ouunp, ixsy, plumse, blaze, orgi, magister) give an update on availability at that date or if not possible at what other dates you could be available for this and the next weekend. thank you everybody for your interest and in participate.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

adminless wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:59 Sunday 14 of March of 2021 at 19:00 CET
Good for me.
Also there are many others that could had easily made this list, i responded because i was nominated and thank you for the opportunity.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I don't think so honestly activity/interest aside my current top 5 now (excluding team UnFreeZe members of course) would be whoami, klar, plumse, ixsy and you so even if it's not feasible to get whoami/klar on the team I see it like a fairly strong team anyways. great, thanks for the update, as said that's still not a official date, just a suggestion (I mean if possible I don't really see much reason to delay it) so let's hope we can also hear from other participants. I'll keep this updated as usual.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

I can do this sunday evening :-)
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

adminless wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:26 my current top 5 now (excluding team UnFreeZe members of course) would be whoami, klar, plumse, ixsy and
and Walnut/Lolic/Cacahuete/bishop
and then 20+ players of approx same level including Blaze, Orgi, Lodgie, Berkut, Porsche, Magister, Jutuli
That is why we need team championship :roll:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@aimer that's great thanks for confirming as said on the PM I sent you now I think that with you miro and fau also confirmed for the Sunday 14 at 19:00 CET and unfortunately I don't know about the undead but initially I'd expect ouunp to do it too soon so that should mean that pretty much team UnFreeZe is ready if not to do full 5vs5 (that I obviously look forward to) at least 4vs4. I don't think it should be called to delay a training session just in the event of a particular player absence so may be for that reason I think that after the training session ends someone from team community (depending on the results/analysis etc) could get a substitute spot at team UnFreeZe just in case the situation scalates further. ok as usual if anything I'll keep you all update.

other than that the format for the training session will be four maps with no tie-breaker (i.e. yes this could end in a tie, is a training not a competition) played in order UnFreeZe, community, community, UnFreeZe. after initial deliberation team UnFreeZe will probably go with pro-q3dm6 and q3dm7 as his home map picks thus in addition to hear availability confirmation/dates from the members of team community (currently ixsy, plumse, blaze, orgi, magister) I would also like you to name your three fav maps to play this and hopefully from what voted most the community members we can set the community maps for the training session. remember that as team UnFreeZe picked pro-q3dm6 and q3dm7 you can not chose those ones.

ok, for anything else just let me know.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Okay, I can play. Well, why don't give it a try! And maps.. I don't know, I have to think about it or communicate with the rest of team community
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

that's great ok then so far we have confirmed miro, fau, aimer for team UnFreeZe and blaze, magister for team community. it looks like finally the real fight can happen next weekend so it would be improtant if the rest of the people involved on this ouunp and the undead for team UnFreeZe and ixsy, plumse and orgi for team community confirm availability for the Sunday 14 of March of 2021 at 19:00 CET (UTC+01) and we can close this by tomorrow evening.