[VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

fpsclasico community based events and fights.
User avatar
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:15
in-game nick: Miroslav
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by fernandinho1337 »

adminless wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 18:08
@miro

"I like being surrounded by players on a similiar skill level" - sure you love being on a super team so you can win easy. as I said, for other than special events and similar I wouldn't use (and I didn't use) team UnFreeZe (the team regarded as the historic best) to compete at fpsclaiso nor I will allow such a similar team to take place here either. that's not the spirit of fpsclasico, the spirit of fpsclasico is having good fights where everybody is on the same page and everybody have fun.

"I was suprised that WTF won as cleary as we did" - are you for real? as I said on the server that wtf team looked pretty much rather like a team UnFreeZe community edition instead, that's it, a rip off of the team UnFreeZe that, with utmost respect, but basically beat those same players at a player disadvantadge. my feelings are that both you and ouunp had no bussiness to do on this and that this was a fight that didn't even concern you and you pretty much just ruined it so look as much as I appreciate you you should know first hand that I already banned you long time ago for throwing off the balance, make no mistake that I'll do it a second time if I have to.
hi adminless,

i hear your message. let me just say my intention with my last message was to calm the waves. also, i did not have bad intentions when attending the clan war. that you and also other people are unhappy has also been understood by me now.

best regards,

toni
My Setup Intel Core i7-8700k@4,8GHz AllCore, 32 GB RAM DDR4-3000, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070@BenQ XL2420T, Logitech G100S/G90@Roccat Taito, Sennheiser Game Zero

orgi69
User lv3
User lv3
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:59

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by orgi69 »

Ok guys, it's all good. It was clearly our fault we were not aware, that miro and ouunp secretly joined WTF 2 weeks ago - only love from our side. I'm pretty sure the original WTF-team as well as the community knows, that we had smoked your previous squad! So you guys did great to strengthen your team right in time! Congratulation for that decision.
"3 Even if I am associated with a clan I do not feel there is an obligation to use the tag at all times. In the good old quake 3 days I have already opted for a nick without clantag when not engaging in a clan war. As I communicate with my teammates daily/ almost daily I do not see a problem. I was not recruited for a one time clanwar or anything of that kind. From my understanding this also applies to oounp."


- ya, if that is your philosophy, it's all good. Just wondering you didn't expose your clantag while playing the Team unfreeze-fights. Normally it's a great opportunity to show everybody which team you are belonging to and represent it proudly as a fullmember ;) - but ya, maybe I'm too old fashioned and used to even older q3days than you do ;)

4. I think WTF showed great teamplay as the expected suspects (WhoAmI, oounp, me) did not provide for the best powerplays.
- Good you have mentioned that point, because we felt quite the same. We had serious issues with our powerplay. We couldn't figure it out, because from the technical side it seems to be all good. So I was thinking about it and there is only one conclusion: We were completely confused, because after this bitchmove we were supposed to see some boobs - so it was a good 1st Aprils fool prank we didn't see boobs at all. That completely fucked up our gameplay. We should have been more professional at this moment and try to focus.


Just kiddin'. It's all fine. Congratulation for your win. We also accept your heartwarming appology for this ridicilous trolling action on the 4th map. We were afraid, you will behave afterwards like telling us: "So what can I do about Porsches behaviour, I am not responsible for that!" *WhoAmI-leader-voice* - or "Well, make me laugh how a legit clanwar won 3-0 by WTF was converted in a post of frustrated complainers.
Anyway almost all of us dont care. We dont have to give explanations to anybody." *Viper-voice*




Thanks adminless again for making this possible, even if things didn't went like expected. Only love for you.




Happy easter-holidays everybody!

alyeti
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: !WTF.Pacman!?
Location: u.k

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by alyeti »

orgi69 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 20:10
Ok guys, it's all good. It was clearly our fault we were not aware, that miro and ouunp secretly joined WTF 2 weeks ago - only love from our side. I'm pretty sure the original WTF-team as well as the community knows, that we had smoked your previous squad! So you guys did great to strengthen your team right in time! Congratulation for that decision.
"3 Even if I am associated with a clan I do not feel there is an obligation to use the tag at all times. In the good old quake 3 days I have already opted for a nick without clantag when not engaging in a clan war. As I communicate with my teammates daily/ almost daily I do not see a problem. I was not recruited for a one time clanwar or anything of that kind. From my understanding this also applies to oounp."


- ya, if that is your philosophy, it's all good. Just wondering you didn't expose your clantag while playing the Team unfreeze-fights. Normally it's a great opportunity to show everybody which team you are belonging to and represent it proudly as a fullmember ;) - but ya, maybe I'm too old fashioned and used to even older q3days than you do ;)

4. I think WTF showed great teamplay as the expected suspects (WhoAmI, oounp, me) did not provide for the best powerplays.
- Good you have mentioned that point, because we felt quite the same. We had serious issues with our powerplay. We couldn't figure it out, because from the technical side it seems to be all good. So I was thinking about it and there is only one conclusion: We were completely confused, because after this bitchmove we were supposed to see some boobs - so it was a good 1st Aprils fool prank we didn't see boobs at all. That completely fucked up our gameplay. We should have been more professional at this moment and try to focus.


Just kiddin'. It's all fine. Congratulation for your win. We also accept your heartwarming appology for this ridicilous trolling action on the 4th map. We were afraid, you will behave afterwards like telling us: "So what can I do about Porsches behaviour, I am not responsible for that!" *WhoAmI-leader-voice* - or "Well, make me laugh how a legit clanwar won 3-0 by WTF was converted in a post of frustrated complainers.
Anyway almost all of us dont care. We dont have to give explanations to anybody." *Viper-voice*




Thanks adminless again for making this possible, even if things didn't went like expected. Only love for you.




Happy easter-holidays everybody!
No orgi no win

Liza
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2020 13:31

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by Liza »

Saturday morning is ideal to calm down for everyone.

There is no need to escalate the conflict.
Adminless created the server that is top in Europe for quake 3, his vision on running the server is much wider than anyone of players has.
Miroslav, being the best in history player of the server, is an ambitious player. Whoami, who created the strongest clan here, is ambitious too. It is sometimes hard for several such people to come to agreement and a single point of view. All of you need to accept some concessions in negotiations.

I suggest just to forget that incident (actually there is nothing else we can do) and play quake.

If WTF is too strong for any other possible clan to challenge, nobody will challenge them. I guess that is the risk (for them) they need to manage on their own.

User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Vigo (Spain)

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by adminless »

not gonna happen sorry. I don't think we need to discuss this any further and I believe I already gave every single answer/explanation I had to so at least on my end such "conflict" is settled. after your tournament (if it's that they participate/show up) that was already on-going at the time of the events wtf won't be allowed to participate in any other activity/event/fight or anything else at fpsclasico at least until new notice and/or circumstances change. I think that enough is enough and probably if not all the majority of us had enough of these guys. to be honest the whole team starting from the tag doesn't even make sense and the thing was beyond shady and foremost totally unnecessary. that's not the way we setup fights at fpsclasico and the way we do things here so they sure can have the win, nobody takes anything away from that, but that will be it with wtf.

dunno
User lv3
User lv3
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:33
in-game nick: ouunp
Location: Lettonie

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by dunno »

Hello guys,

Sorry to bring this topic back. I was away from the city during the holidays and haven't seen how it escalated. But I believe I need to give my view on the issue.

1) I was contacted a month ago by Pac to join the team. And judging by the discord history they were looking for the ways to contact me way earlier. I was excited to play some clanwars. With a strong team, even better! Due to amount of good players and my schedule, I was more of a backup.
2) I don't find WTF roster during the match anywhere like "team-community" as per adminless' statement. If this is true then the following statement is true as well: team-community = Miro. I don't agree with that.
3) I'm not wearing a clantag due to many reasons. Mainly I don't take it seriously. I have worn so many clantags in my gaming experience that it doesn't give me +5 speed or +5 skill. In fact that's what I told Pac in the beginning, I don't want any obligations. So Miro was correct there.
4) I think we are free to join any team, to join 2 teams. Aren't we? For instance I was drafted in unfreeze tournament for a mix team and don't see a problem playing there as well. Even against WTF. I will participate with WTF (as a backup) in other tournaments if they are held and if I am invited.
5) As for porsche, we were unable to get rid of him during the last map. He didn't realize why he was kicked. Call it stupid or autism, I don't know. However consider that he was banned not only to send messages, but also to receive. Disregard I'm sorry to ILM for wasted time and regret we lost a good opportunity to play.
6) With all my respect to @adminless I don't really understand why you are bashing Miro. For the fact that he wanted to play some clanwars like me? I don't think this is fair at all. He's a universal, strong player, but this is not an individual game, it's more about teamplay than individual aim. 1 player cannot make a huge difference. And if you throw me in the equation - I haven't contributed much as mentioned by Miro and that's true. What was mentioned many times and is true - ILM is stronger than they think and they are surely in top2 in the upcoming tournament. I think they lost mainly psychologically.
7) Now I understand how it may look like for ILM, for adminless and for other members of our small community. As if we were recruited last moment just for this game. That's a false assumption. And I hope my detailed breakdown made it more clear.

As a conclusion:
We learned that we should have announced earlier that we will (or might) play for WTF to make it more transparent for all parties. I think as a small community we shouldn't take charges and have a beef with each other. It's not the first and not the last match. Much more to come.

All respect to @adminless, ILM, Miro, Pac, Rotten, Ami, Viper.

User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Vigo (Spain)

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by adminless »

long story short, unlucky, things that happen, you joined the wrong team at the wrong moment in the wrong context and in the wrong way and now your team is banned for a year to compete here.

User avatar
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:11
in-game nick: oKo*Magister
Location: PL

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by oKo*Magister »

Well, for me it looked like two options:

1) they got you to the clan but you were hiding clantag not to reveal your being in wtf and win the fight
2) they hired you just for the fight

If you joined earlier and released your membership I wouldn't have problem with that and now when you explained everything I also have no problem. But I can see no sense with being in a clan and not playing with their tag. I know right that Dr. Greenthumb wasn't using tag when he was in wtf, but still when your clan came to the server he'd change it. We can do nothing that things happen like that. Anyway for the next time everyone will know how not to do.

Still I think that behavior of your clan was with no honor at all.

At the end I'd like to say that I'm okay with it and thanks for the explanation, because at the and I was so pissed off for that. It looked like looked. Like some secret members just for the fight.

That's all from me.

Best regards.
Magi

PS.
I agree with adminless. You definetely joined in a wrong way etc.

User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Vigo (Spain)

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by adminless »

yes at least let's be fair and say/acknowledge that miro, ouunp and pacman cared in talk it out afterwards not like that viper dude (their representative btw) that pretty much just told us to fuck off basically (besides dude thinking that I'm here to serve him or something) and that P0rsche/berkut I think that almost for the first time they weren't total dicks about it. and yes I can confirm you at least that there's a PM at the forum dated the Sunday 7 of March of 2021 at 22:59:00 CET of pacman reaching ouunp, so he is saying the truth on that. however that doesn't change the fact that it was pulled off poorly and that it doesn't even make much sense overall.

alyeti
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: !WTF.Pacman!?
Location: u.k

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by alyeti »

oKo*Magister wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 22:04
Well, for me it looked like two options:

1) they got you to the clan but you were hiding clantag not to reveal your being in wtf and win the fight
2) they hired you just for the fight

If you joined earlier and released your membership I wouldn't have problem with that and now when you explained everything I also have no problem. But I can see no sense with being in a clan and not playing with their tag. I know right that Dr. Greenthumb wasn't using tag when he was in wtf, but still when your clan came to the server he'd change it. We can do nothing that things happen like that. Anyway for the next time everyone will know how not to do.

Still I think that behavior of your clan was with no honor at all.

At the end I'd like to say that I'm okay with it and thanks for the explanation, because at the and I was so pissed off for that. It looked like looked. Like some secret members just for the fight.

That's all from me.

Best regards.
Magi

PS.
I agree with adminless. You definetely joined in a wrong way etc.

Magi you really are messed up, reminds me of what we call the pot man , your whole reply absolutely useless .

alyeti
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: !WTF.Pacman!?
Location: u.k

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by alyeti »

adminless wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 22:26
yes at least let's be fair and say/acknowledge that miro, ouunp and pacman cared in talk it out afterwards not like that viper dude (their representative btw) that pretty much just told us to fuck off basically (besides dude thinking that I'm here to serve him or something) and that P0rsche/berkut I think that almost for the first time they weren't total dicks about it. and yes I can confirm you at least that there's a PM at the forum dated the Sunday 7 of March of 2021 at 22:59:00 CET of pacman reaching ouunp, so he is saying the truth on that. however that doesn't change the fact that it was pulled off poorly and that it doesn't even make much sense overall.
Dude this is really over with , we banned as you say from competition which seems to me came after viper comments, as it hadn't escalated that bad before then, I assume if anyone else comments i can comment to ?

Sore ass magi commenting as he was desperate for revenge oko can't do to wtf so needed IlM to do it instead .

I still don't get it by the way , but thanks for your work as I mentioned to you before something's will stay how they are, as there's not much we can do about it except hopefully learn from it and move on.

User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Vigo (Spain)

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by adminless »

I personally didn't find the magi comment negative towards you (again wtf, at this point I'm starting to view you as their representative) as it seems to me that you're taking it if not the contrary (I think he was accepting the ouunp explanation, i.e. "At the end I'd like to say that I'm okay with it and thanks for the explanation") neither it was mine btw (again I was actually trying to spot something positive after all and give some closure to the topic). the core issue here at the end of the day is that is plain obvious that there's lot of hate beneath between wtf and pretty much almost the whole community (on both ways) as well as poor communication/understatement (again on both ways) as I think we discussed and that's never a good thing. I believe we both can at least agree that this has been a hot mess that didn't go full blown shit show just because I stepped in (if not this would have completely blew up). so ultimately I took my resolution more because of a sum of many factors than a very specific thing. I'd put the situation as wtf has always been moving around the edges and when you do that sooner or later it comes a point when you just end up failing, if it's that makes sense/is correctly worded on English. so let's say the problem with wtf has been more a sum of "little" things that in the long run ended up being just way too many "little" things and, honestly, people/me just got fed up. so yeah you could say that this or that it was just a "little" thing but the root/core issue is that it's wasn't just a "little" thing it was yet even another "little" thing more and there's a point when things just don't make any more sense and lead nowhere (as I think that can be seen here). I repeat no bitching just trying to end the topic on a polite note and give you some closure.

alyeti
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: !WTF.Pacman!?
Location: u.k

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by alyeti »

Nah I don't hate anyone, thanks again

User avatar
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:11
in-game nick: oKo*Magister
Location: PL

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by oKo*Magister »

alyeti wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 23:27

Sore ass magi commenting as he was desperate for revenge oko can't do to wtf so needed IlM to do it instead .
That looks like you want to prove it desperately tho.
Last edited by oKo*Magister on Tue Apr 06, 2021 0:31, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:11
in-game nick: oKo*Magister
Location: PL

Re: [VIDEO] clanwar ILM vs WTF [1st of April. 21:30 CET]WON WTF 3-0

Post by oKo*Magister »

Anyway for me this topic is over. Nothing more to say lol