UnFreeZe 2022 community competition superstar promo fight

UnFreeZe tourney 22 (Winter) History - oKo Clan Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

UnFreeZe 2022 community competition superstar promo fight

Post by adminless »

ok, I believe that is just about time to start with the promo event for the incoming 2022 UnFreeZe community competition, who's up for it?

I think that by now you should be familiar with the concept already, this is essentially the same thing as the previous ALL-Stars fight so I don't think it should be much need for explanations, just a competitive (also promo this time) out of competition over the top ranked fight. as last time the date will be set for the Sunday 30 of January of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) for whoever happens to be available (i.e. if it meets the target, be it, it will happen, if not it won't be rescheduled, it simply won't happen). the fight target remains the same, between 6vs6 and 8vs8, and for the maps this time I'm thinking about 7++, q3dm11, q3dm14, 6++ and overkill for some mayor showdown. I'll send PM invitation now for this to pretty much hell a lot of people as it's obvious if the interest remains similar to the previous instance unfortunately not everybody will be able to make it and there will be need to filter. this time people who won't participate on the incoming competition and/or that didn't participate on the previous fight will have preference here with the skill filter always remaining as a top condition of course.

ok and that should be it, as I mentioned on another thread, I finally believe that as long as the site remains busy and so, I guess I can set on of these on a monthly basis more or more always considering there's no other events going of course so now you know, hurry and don't miss your spot, sign up now.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 community competition superstar promo fight

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Im in. Waiting.
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

I am in waiting in dm14 with cth

Ps I might be little late 🙂
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

I'm in
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Nice, i'll be there
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome thanks for joining in guys as said unfortunately I believe that this time by now I can't confirm you the spot so I'll note you in for this and then by the next Friday 28 of January of 2022 (approx) I'll give the final list of people that make it in case of overbooking according to the filter criteria given (appearances&skill) so stay tune.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

I wish to participate aswell.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds great, welcome in, anybody else (from the invitation or elsewhere in case I missed somebody)?
de_dog
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: de_dog

Post by de_dog »

Count me in!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome stay tune the next week for further instructions then.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw so far I only have cthu, pacman, fau, aimer, blaze and de_dog in for this so this is still missing quite a few guys, who else wants in for this Sunday 21:00 CET (UTC+01) superstar fight?
Makaveli
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Makaveli »

@adminless: thx for the invite, but I cannot join. Will be back in February hopefully.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Thanks for the invitation too, but lately I am having trouble concentrating on more than one or two games without longer break, then I lose focus and play like Salvatore Stupido... I will be happy to at least play a team game with the club on the unfreeze competition (if we get together in sufficient numbers) and this time I will not participate on this promo.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no problem thanks for the update. yes I'm starting to get the feeling that this time with the tournament hype the interest for this is less. in my opinion it's a great opportunity anyways especially for those new to the competition but as I said it's no big deal either so we'll see how it ends up. btw the deadline to sign up for the upcoming tournament ends this night thus at this point I really need to know if your team (OfC) is gonna make it to the competition (i.e. to have enough people available or not in the next coming weeks) or otherwise I might setup another format. I mean, I had understood that you would but now you make me wonder.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

About competition, we would like to participate, we still trying to get info from team. It is not easy, everybody has kids, family, duties etc. Anyway we will let you know today evening for sure.