UnFreeZe 2022 community competition, interest?

UnFreeZe tourney 22 (Winter) History - oKo Clan Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 community competition, interest?

Post by adminless »

no worries is all good, thank you for the honest answer. ok, that means then that the competition will continue with six teams which will led to the two groups stage and then final phase. I will come with such adjustments and dates later after evaluation and re-calculation in few hours at most so stay tune to get started with this.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, updated now the usual thread here with the new groups format so take a look and let me know how you see that and/or if any other team also has trouble or anything else. otherwise then now this should be it for this 2022 UnFreeZe community competition. basically the calendar that returned the calculation and that the teams must meet is as follows:
  • Week 1
    • Team Community vs Команда Сообщество (the Tuesday 1 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01])
    • oKo clan vs ASS Clan (the Sunday 6 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01])
    • rest: ILM Clan and Сборная России
  • Week 2
    • Команда Сообщество vs ILM Clan (the Tuesday 8 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01])
    • ASS Clan vs Сборная России (the Wednesday 9 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01])
    • rest: Team Community and oKo clan
  • Week 3
    • ILM Clan vs Team Community (the Tuesday 15 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01])
    • Сборная России vs oKo clan (the Wednesday 16 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01])
    • rest: Команда Сообщество and ASS Clan
to be safe I set up the groups stage on February (i.e. with one extra week just in case to have some margin) and then the final phase afterwards (no changes on that only that then the matchups become decided from the outcomes of the groups) on March as well with some room for adjustment if necessary. ok, so that's it all that is left now is just make it happen, competition starts now (unless stated otherwise) check the dates and get back if somebody has some trouble with some of them.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Some of our players will be out of town during week 3. Any chance to reschedule our match with ilm to Wednesday week 2 (or any other day)? Alternatively Monday/Tuesday week 4 would also suit us.

By the way, remind me please, are we allowed to swap a player between the maps like last time?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I'll note that depending on what the rest of the teams say too. I believe that probably the Thursday 10 of February of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) could be a good option for the ILM vs community fight. alternatively yes week 4 is there exactly for that so that's also fine. as said we'll see depending also on the other teams so thanks for the update. first things first I believe it would be confirm the immediate 1 and 2 of February dates for community (fps) vs community (rus) and oKo vs ASS, do those work for the involved parts or need some reschedule?

of course, mid-game changes (as well as in-game spectators) are not allowed but during any warmup round of any map any team can make as many changes as wants.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

For our first match - I confirm, we can play on February 1st.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome then let's see if the soobshchestvo can do that date too and that should be it. btw to make it clean and fair for everybody before I heard anything from anybody else here are the team "c" map choices for the whole competition (i.e. the tie-breakers) pro-q3dm6, q3dm7, hub3tourney1, overkill and pro-q3tourney2 in that order (pretty much just the "popular" vote). remember that "a" teams (i.e. home teams) only need to chose two maps while "b" teams (i.e. away teams) might need to chose up to four (team c needs five which you have above) and that teams must announce their maps at least 24 hours before the fight date. ok, for the rest oKo/ASS reached me that may be this Wednesday 3 of February night might not work out for them in that case there's possibility to just do the Thursday or the Friday for example so just let me know.
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

Is the host team (a) the one that is written 1st in the schedule?
It seems strange that Команда Сообщество is always b team.
In the second group it is fair.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes fair enough, switched group a week 2 ILM Clan vs команда сообщество fight now to make home team the soobshchestvo there.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok apparently oKo/ASS has agreed to fight the Sunday 6 of February of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) instead of the Wednesday then if the soobshchestvo confirm its fight for the Tuesday 1 of February of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) I believe that we should be good to go for this first week of competition. as usual please go thinking about your maps choices for the fights and remember to announce them (or communicate them to me) no later than 24 hours before the fight date.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw at this point I think that I really need to know if the soobshchestvo (rus2) can make the Tuesday 1 of February of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) [23:00 MSK UTC+03] or in case it doesn't what's the alternative availability for the week 1 of February of 2022 for its opening game against the community (fpsclasico). I think I'll send a reminder later to "aovereh" just in case, looking forward to hear back from them.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok got soobshchestvo confirmation now for the Tuesday 1 of February of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) opening game against community as well as map choices of 6++, phanq3dm1_rev, 7++ and bloodcovenant. there's the rule that bloodcovenant/6++ (as well as pro-q3dm6) count as same map but as a external team I believe that exceptionally that could be worked out given the situation to some extend. then this finally confirms the fight just waiting to hear community map choices.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

We pick hub3tourney1 and dm13.
I understand map order will be hub3tourney1, 6++, dm13, phatq3dm1_rev, dm7 then?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, that's it, ok then I'll send PM confirmation with the pass later this night. awesome, good luck to everybody involved and have fun.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

It is strange that team B preferences went public before team A made a choice.
I expected choices to go public after both teams give their map lists
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I don't think that should be a big deal besides don't think that I scheme anything on private with any of the teams. for good measures, pretty much I just publish here right away anything relevant as it unfolds. ok, Tuesday night (21:00 CET) Team Community vs Команда Сообщество fight PM sent now to fau and "aovereh", if you haven't received it or anything else just let me know. good luck and have fun.