UnFreeZe 2022 community competition, interest?

UnFreeZe tourney 22 (Winter) History - oKo Clan Champions
ixxaaa
User lv2
User lv2

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 community competition, interest?

Post by ixxaaa »

Hello!
Team Russia1:
-ixsy
-wh
-Labr
-Poo
-ixxaaa
-DIMONNIUM

Team Russia2:
-/\ { } \/ E R E }{
-CTPAHA*COBETOB
-Devarezz*
-dd-def
-BIV_MOCKBA
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

wow two teams that was unexpected. "team Russia 1" is what I named "the Sbornaya" here at fpsclasico (Сборная России) and "wh" is well known member {black}nastia. that nick (wh) is not allowed here (you can not name yourself as a cheat). the rest is good so welcome in, good luck and thanks for joining us (again). please on the next weeks stay tune for the calendar dates and the different developments of the tournament.

"team russia 2" I guess I'll (pre-)register it here just as "команда сообщество" (aka "soobshchestvo" just "team community" [rus] apparently) if that makes any sense on your language but unfortunately for that they are gonna need a sixth member as otherwise it might be too difficult for them to meet the dates (note fights are 5vs5 here). additionally it would be important (virtually required) that at least one of them also creates a forum account here otherwise you'll have to deal with all the communication for them (I understand you do not wanna do that). so please let them known and let me know about their sixth guy.

ok then this means that I'll have to adjust again the competition sample draft for seven teams now. given the circumstances I beleive the most realistic will de then to proceed with a cup and start with some quarte final with the current defending champions qualified for the semis already. I still have to think about the match ups and so.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, updated the tournament sample draft here now with the new teams. at this point I believe things should not differ much from that, probably the only difference that could be from that it would be to get a eight team to complete the cup if some other team still shows but basically the concept/structure would remain about the same. 3 (or 4 in the event of a eight team) matches teams must make happen on the first two weeks of February (at those or other dates they establish) then the final phase on the two weeks after. then at this point I believe that the teams that signed should take a look at the afford mentioned draft and get back if something doesn't add up for them. I think that given the situation we should close this by the Tuesday 25 of January of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) which include the line ups so hurry up those teams that were still looking forward recruiting some members for this. don't forget to announced your additions before such date.

additionally on a side note on the first "qualifying" fight the Sbornaya got team "b" status (i.e. secondary map preference) due the sanction carried over the previous seasons due the lava thaw exploit which now should clear the incident.
/| { } V E R E }{
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: olc

Post by /| { } V E R E }{ »

adminless wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 20:12 wow two teams that was unexpected. "team Russia 1" is what I named "the Sbornaya" here at fpsclasico (Сборная России) and "wh" is well known member {black}nastia. that nick (wh) is not allowed here (you can not name yourself as a cheat). the rest is good so welcome in, good luck and thanks for joining us (again). please on the next weeks stay tune for the calendar dates and the different developments of the tournament.

"team russia 2" I guess I'll (pre-)register it here just as "команда сообщество" (aka "soobshchestvo" just "team community" [rus] apparently) if that makes any sense on your language but unfortunately for that they are gonna need a sixth member as otherwise it might be too difficult for them to meet the dates (note fights are 5vs5 here). additionally it would be important (virtually required) that at least one of them also creates a forum account here otherwise you'll have to deal with all the communication for them (I understand you do not wanna do that). so please let them known and let me know about their sixth guy.

ok then this means that I'll have to adjust again the competition sample draft for seven teams now. given the circumstances I beleive the most realistic will de then to proceed with a cup and start with some quarte final with the current defending champions qualified for the semis already. I still have to think about the match ups and so.
Hey, I'm captain of team Russia2 and my team is very thankful for your submit us and we are ready to competitive. Our six player will be Miller(Mill), cute girl and quake-player from QL from Italy, she has some problems with ping sometimes, but i hope it will be ok. So, we all waiting for last reglament of tournament and far communication and good luck for all particapants!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great thank you about that and please welcome to fpsclasico as well. as for the rules you can pretty much read them here so take a look at that and let me know if you have some questions. basically just the normal stuff, probably the biggest thing of interest is that in-game spectators during competitive games are not allowed here, so the sixth guy will have to wait somewhere else (typically and recommended at the gtv dedicated spectator server at address 45.89.125.45:27972 or 5.230.222.7:27972) and then join on next warm up round to change (if desired of course). fights are typically scheduled at 21:00 Central European Ttime (UTC+01) which I believe that it corresponds to 23:00 MSK time for example. the server for the fights is fpsclasico.de:27970 or fpsclasico.eu:27970 (they are the same so whichever works better for you, both IPv4&IPv6 are available) and it runs 24/7 with a shared "public" pass of 1234 so it would be recommended that your team as well play a few fights there prior the competition to ensure everything goes smooth. additionally please remember that due a client bug you might need to enter the password twice or the server might kick on game start. fights password are provided here at the forum by PM a few days prior the fight so stay tune, check that out and let me know how you see that and/or how you see the suggested dates for you so far.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@ilm btw what are you finally gonna do, did you get enough people? are you getting on this or not? as said if we're gonna do this on February 2022 it would be important to settle this no further than the Tuesday 25 of January of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) so if you don't let me know as to setup another competition format. the rest of the teams I understand are ok so far with this.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

adminless wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 13:09 @ilm btw what are you finally gonna do, did you get enough people? are you getting on this or not? as said if we're gonna do this on February 2022 it would be important to settle this no further than the Tuesday 25 of January of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) so if you don't let me know as to setup another competition format. the rest of the teams I understand are ok so far with this.
Yes, we are in!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome thanks for confirm that as it didn't look so clear to me whether you were really going to make it. great then I believe that unless something changes we should be set now so changed the status of the plan from a sample/draft to done with still chance for revision if necessary before the Tuesday night. as can be seen there the plan is to make a cup as we're seven teams, one, ilm, current reigning champion, pre-qualifies for the final phase of the tournament (i.e. the semi-finals) and the rest (six) will go through a direct qualifying face off match (i.e. some kind of quarter finals) to get there. unless delays and/or unforeseen situations under normal circumstances the qualifying phase should go in the first half of February 2022 and the final phase on the second half of February 2022. since the cup is not too long the final phase will include a third place final in addition to the grand final that will determine the 2022 UnFreeZe champion of course. not strictly required but it would preferable if at least the third place final and the grand final would at least go on a Friday and Sunday night respectively although almost any (normal) date within February can be done (i.e. weekday nights as well as weekend evenings) for any fight (within the respective time frame). thus I believe that at this point it would be good that teams start considering what dates fit them during that period, the current immediate calendar to meet is as follows:

qualifying phase (early February 2022)
  1. ofc vs Сборная России [rus1] (the Tuesday 1 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01])
  2. oKo vs команда сообщество [rus2] (the Wednesday 2 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01])
  3. community vs ass (the Thursday 10 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01])
finally please remember that the deadline for team's lines up formation ends the Tuesday night as well, those teams still actively recruiting don't forget to publish any changes before such deadline.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Hello, we would like to add one more member of the community to our team for the upcoming games: ribx
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok great done now. any other changes or announcements from any of the other teams? if nothing changes then tomoŕow night we'll start discussing the qualifiying phase match dates so please stay tune.
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

Is it possible to reserve a password-protected training session on ranked today at 20.30 CET for 1h 30min?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure pass sent now on PM for 20:30 till 22:00 CET.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:35 sure I know, thanks for get back to me. my feelings are that you should be able to make it, I mean at the time of writing you just need to set a fight date against the Sbornaya within the next two weeks in case the suggested Tuesday 1 of February of 2022 21:00 CET [UTC+01] doesn't suit you. after that you would have another weeks to make another two fights to happen. that should be all (pretty much for any team involved). I believe it should be realistic.
If a team cancels or not enuf players show up , do they forfeit the match?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as stated on the tournament rules here if a team doesn't show up and/or simply fails to clearly communicate within a reasonable time frame (i.e. days) during the ongoing competition such team will be disqualified (i.e. eliminated) as I believe that is common sense.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

I am sorry admin, but so far it looks like we are only able to put together 4 members for 1st FEB. The others are either offline or unable to say if they will be able to play or even suggest another date yet. Besides, there can always be unexpected obstacles (the wife can explode when she hears you want to play for 2 hours in the evening, the kids can get sick and throw up all over the place, end of the world can come unexpectedly...).

I am sorry, but OfC club has to resign from the competition. First we will have to make it clear internally and next time especially before agreeing to any participation. And also we should look for more members.
It must be a pain for you to put a contest like this together and now I see it too, just on a slightly smaller scale.

Thank you for your understanding.