Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by PacMan »

Liza wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:43
Semisek48 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 21:49 I think we should not forget about Facehugger, as a long time active top player and HSSND as a quite new active top stats player. And KlarDerAbsahnr as a active top player
Facehugger is in a very good shape right now. His damage efficiency is frightening. Maybe 71% is not that frightening itself, but it goes together with the fact that he does not camp as much as others with similar stat.
Facehugger has some serious twerk power at the moment , as semi said what a beast.....
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

! Final Battle !
Attachments
123123123.jpg
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 22:21 ! Final Battle !
Lol , keep language like this very good haha
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 18:37 the dedicated gtv spectator server (45.89.125.45:27972 / 5.230.222.7:27972) can hold up to 50 clients at the moment.
Adminless. Norm poster ? Norm ip of server and data of event?
A video preview will be ready soon. After that, I will post an announcement about the upcoming match on various forums of the Quake societies
Attachments
poster.jpg
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:25
adminless wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 18:37 the dedicated gtv spectator server (45.89.125.45:27972 / 5.230.222.7:27972) can hold up to 50 clients at the moment.
Adminless. Norm poster ? Norm ip of server and data of event?
A video preview will be ready soon. After that, I will post an announcement about the upcoming match on various forums of the Quake societies
Porsche have to much ready brek this morning?
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Porsche have to much ready brek this morning?
can't translate / do not understant your text
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

well I was expecting to discuss that later on and that you also probably tell me some of that instead of just me setting all this but well if you want some initial fight draft understanding that there can be changes/delays later on from that then I believe that it could be like this:
  • Figth Card: team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! clan, Armageddon
  • date (initial/approximate): the Sunday 26 of December of 2021 at 18:00 CET (UTC+01)
  • server: ranked.fpsclasico.de:27970 / ranked.fpsclasico.eu:27970
  • password: on a private message now, do not distribute
  • gtv server: fpsclasico.de:27972 / fpsclasico.eu:27972 (up to 50 dedicated spectators)
  • format: best of five played in team UnFreeZe pick, wtf pick, wtf pick, team UnFreZe pick and tie-breaker pick order
  • team size: 5vs5 or exceptionally 4vs4 provided strong justified reasons
  • maps: to determine but to announce at least before the Saturday 25 of December of 2021 18:00 CET (UTC+01)
  • rules: competitive no in-game spectators allowed, no mid-game changes allowed, no timeouts allowed, no "exploits" allowed. players must ready to start the match and purposefully delaying the start is not allowed either as well as mid-game chats. additionally teams are encouraged to engage on the fight and fight "fairly", extreme defensive play/"ruining" the game in some way is discouraged and ultimately it could be punished if found exploitative and/or too disruptive on nature
ok, just to be safe and avoid any further problems I would also like you to confirm me the WTF?! members list. the list I have recorded at the moment on the site is ami, viper, porsche, berkut, rotten and frag_masin is that right/up-to-date or you want to make any changes/updates on that? let me know because unless you states otherwise now those are the only ones I will allow to participate (i.e. to connect/stay) on the server at the time of the match.

ok, for the rest as it looks that this keeps going I guess that then I'll have to look for some new members for team UnFreeZe as of the original list only miro/fau reached back/agreed. I guess this time I'll go for aimer/klar as former team UnFreeZe members/strong candidates and I'll also invite face per popular demand and current top status and let's see if then it's possible to work out that. for a sixth reserve/change member, I'll think about some notable members like for example bishop. unfortunately hssnd I have no way to contact him. for the rest if some of the original guys on the list, davidow, mikes_uk, blaze and nastia that declined/didn't reach back change you mind in the time to come feel free to get in touch too.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I have received no confirmation neither denial of the provided wft members list so I understand that's the list that will be valid for this on your end (i.e. ami, viper, porshce, berkut, rotten, frag_masin). I took a look at the server history and the only thing I found was this fellow .WTF!de_dog?! guy. I don't know if that's really a member of yours or not but the tag looks legit to me and it seems to have been going for quite some time already so just in case I also noted that guy now as a member or yours in addition to the before mentioned ones. let me know (within a few days) if that's not case and/or if want to make any other changes.

for the rest aimer confirmed the weekend to participate for team UnFreeZe but I have not received any more confirmations (face/nastia seem to not have visited the site and mikes/blaze seem to simply have silently declined team UnFreeZe. klar is just too busy with his life probably and may be shows up later on). so whatever the case is I guess that I'll just carry on with the training and if so pick people from there.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Klar mentioned he will give it a go ......

Ilm scared of wtf .....(lol)

Others not on forum perhaps
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I'm excited to hear that looking forward to klar joining us. the rest, yes, for other than blaze (or davi if he changes his mind/available) that is/was already on team UnFreeZe at this point they will have to go trough the normal training/draft like everyone else if they want to join.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 22:03 I have received no confirmation neither denial of the provided wft members list so I understand that's the list that will be valid for this on your end (i.e. ami, viper, porshce, berkut, rotten, frag_masin). I took a look at the server history and the only thing I found was this fellow .WTF!de_dog?! guy. I don't know if that's really a member of yours or not but the tag looks legit to me and it seems to have been going for quite some time already so just in case I also noted that guy now as a member or yours in addition to the before mentioned ones. let me know (within a few days) if that's not case and/or if want to make any other changes.

for the rest aimer confirmed the weekend to participate for team UnFreeZe but I have not received any more confirmations (face/nastia seem to not have visited the site and mikes/blaze seem to simply have silently declined team UnFreeZe. klar is just too busy with his life probably and may be shows up later on). so whatever the case is I guess that I'll just carry on with the training and if so pick people from there.
Admin, tell me why the WTF team is in the championship ban? Miroslav is a member of the WTF team, he publicly declares this.

Miroslav has been in the clan for a long time, even before the match with ilm. After the match with ilm, our clan was banned from the championship games for unknown reasons. Why?

Miroslav says that the admin threatens him with a ban if he continues to be a member of the WTF team - is this true?

Our squad for the match with the anfreez team :
1).WTF!WhoAmI?!
2).WTF!Miroslav?!
3).WTF!Berkut?!
4).WTF!Porsche?!
5).WTF!Viper++?!
6).WTF!Rotten?!
7).WTF!FraG_MasiN?!
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

1) KlarDerAbsahnr
2) ^{BLACK}NASTIA
3) hssnd
4) Fau
5) oKo*CTHULHU
6) Infin!ty
7) me
8) oKo*Magister
9) Rohadjmeg
10) abc
11) Facehugger
12) oKo*cacahuete

or somebody others
we can play : 6-7 (WTF) vs 10-12 (UnfreezTeam)
it would be very hot :D :shock:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

Admin, tell me why the WTF team is in the championship ban? - I think that's a very old thing already and that was discussed long enough so I'm not gonna waste any more time discussing months old stuff yet again. you made a huge mess, get over it.

Miroslav is a member of the WTF team, he publicly declares this. - tell me where, the last I heard from him was he leaving in the aftermath of the ban until he showed the Tuesday saying that you were still reaching him.

Miroslav has been in the clan for a long time, even before the match with ilm. - well may be you should have made that public or known right from the beginning of the fight to the other team/everybody instead of sneaking it later on. nobody knew that, not their fault, your fault. all that people knew was that you spent some big time calling people out for later merely spectate how some other people fought the fight you started out of nowhere. that's not fair and that's not the (allowed) way to setup fights here. people have the right to know who they are fighting and not to get fooled/tricked like that. long story short, total bullshit so you got banned.

After the match with ilm, our clan was banned from the championship games for unknown reasons. Why? - the reasons are on the previous points.

Miroslav says that the admin threatens him with a ban if he continues to be a member of the WTF team - is this true? - no, that's unnecessary, I'll simply put all the necessary means to enforce that he does not engage on any activity with wtf at any server I have access to the best of my ability at least until considerations after April 2022.

ok, thanks for finally confirming the list, as I just stated Miroslav notified me back in April in the aftermath of the wtf ban that he left wtf so now just a few months later he is not allowed to re-join wtf so the list will be the one that it was (i.e. ami, berkut, P0rsche, viper, rotten, frag_masin and thus I understand that de_dog guy was just a fan then) and that will be it.

for the rest what do you want me to say? just as I wrote you, yourself, spent like a year calling out team UnFreeZe, team Moskva, the Sbornaya and pretty much anybody of significance so that's what you'll get, what do you want? that's exactly what you asked for, now it's no time to complain, now it's time to take it. so yes, basically that's the plan, have no other than ami, berkut, P0rsche, viper, rotten and frag_masin going against the selection of the best possible players available in the community. of course, the fight won't be 6-7 vs 10-12 taking runs, from all those guys ultimately I'll have to come up with a team of other 6-7 players for the final 5vs5 fight depending on how the team UnFreeZe training sessions develop.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Admin, if you don't know, then the WTF clan has a rite of passage to the team through the TELEFRAG during a duel. )) if you haven't watched our clip "clip WhoAmI champion", then it is dedicated to this event, it even says "Miroslav is the secret weapon of WTF".
In the match with ilm , we just wanted to prepare such a juicy surprise for everyone , like for the new year XD
Agree, this is much more interesting than a game without surprises)))
This time we agree to a game without such gifts))
Therefore, we announce in advance that Miroslav, as a legend and father of Quake, will play in the WTF clan against so Powerful UnfreezTeam.

the players of the Unfreez Team occupy the best positions in the article , significantly higher than such players as Berkut Porsche Viper Rotten
We don't understand what you 're afraid of ? - the game will be on an equal footing.
The only one who should be afraid is Klar melee with berkut))))

People are waiting for the announcement of a firm date for the future match. Our clan has discussed, we propose the 20th of December.
We need to get approval from the Unfreez team faster by the date of the match, /
so that I can make a Poster announcement, and a Video announcement about the upcoming Super Bowl!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well you can say whatever, I'm just telling you where this stands, after miroslav left (by soliciting it to me in written form) wtf on April now he is not allowed to (re-)join wtf (specifically he will not be allowed on the room). look, for the rest, to be honest with you I wouldn't stress so much as I doubt most of those (over-the-top) guys on the list ultimately end up making it to team UnFreeZe so most likely than not it will probably be a balanced/fair/good game anyways specially considering your team has been playing together for years while team UnFreeZe meets almost for the first time. trust me there's no need to mess this up, again.

as for the date the 20 of December is not gonna be possible, besides that's a fucking Monday?! if the 26 (Sunday) is not possible then that week (i.e. between the 26 of December and the 2 of January) it should be good as it's when most people have holidays. anyways unfortunately as you can understand I can not commit to a date just like that weeks in advance, particularly considering that as I wrote I still don't even know who's gonna play for team UnFreeZe. bottom line, as I wrote no need to stress, we'll talk it out, it's no problem to delay it or change it if necessary.