Attachments
323232.jpg
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I would like to see that ! Will this dream turn out to be a reality? I'm waiting for decision
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 19:22/
What kind of squad would you play?
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Liza wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:43
Semisek48 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 21:49 I think we should not forget about Facehugger, as a long time active top player and HSSND as a quite new active top stats player. And KlarDerAbsahnr as a active top player
Facehugger is in a very good shape right now. His damage efficiency is frightening. Maybe 71% is not that frightening itself, but it goes together with the fact that he does not camp as much as others with similar stat.
Yes, in my opinion Facehugger is the best player on the server. I wonder what his team play would be like.
Camaradas Iks De
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 19:50
Liza wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:43
Facehugger is in a very good shape right now. His damage efficiency is frightening. Maybe 71% is not that frightening itself, but it goes together with the fact that he does not camp as much as others with similar stat.
Yes, in my opinion Facehugger is the best player on the server. I wonder what his team play would be like.
XD
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

/
Attachments
Fg3ldwiHN0I.jpg
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

What did you not understand in the question and statement?
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 19:58
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 19:50

XD
Yes is the best. 2 - WhoAmI 3 - KlarDerAbsahnr. This is my private opinion. It is known that playing on a server is much easier than playing for the title due to the will to win, stress, cooperation and communication.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 19:42 I would like to see that ! Will this dream turn out to be a reality? I'm waiting for decision
I'm looking forward building the team (UnFreeZe) within this week or the next and then start training the week after to schedule the fight around the holidays so yes I look forward making this fight happen or if not at least to schedule some top rated trainings so stay tune to participate.
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 19:45
.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 19:22/
the WTF?! squad I have listed at the site is WhoAmI, Viper++, P0rsche, Berkut, Rotten and Frag_masiN and unless stated otherwise those are the ones I will recognize (and therefor allow) for the fight.

btw P0rsche I hope that beside making promo media for the fight you are also getting your team ready for this. as I said I honestly have nothing (seriously) against you but I (and pretty much everyone else) will be extremely pissed if you spent something like a year looking to fight these guys to later flake and/or do any other shit at the last minute. better don't mess it up this time.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Порсче Дупа
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Порсче Дупа x2
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

adminless wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 20:19
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 19:42 I would like to see that ! Will this dream turn out to be a reality? I'm waiting for decision
I'm looking forward building the team (UnFreeZe) within this week or the next and then start training the week after to schedule the fight around the holidays so yes I look forward making this fight happen or if not at least to schedule some top rated trainings so stay tune to participate.
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 19:45

the WTF?! squad I have listed at the site is WhoAmI, Viper++, P0rsche, Berkut, Rotten and Frag_masiN and unless stated otherwise those are the ones I will recognize (and therefor allow) for the fight.

btw P0rsche I hope that beside making promo media for the fight you are also getting your team ready for this. as I said I honestly have nothing (seriously) against you but I (and pretty much everyone else) will be extremely pissed if you spent something like a year looking to fight these guys to later flake and/or do any other shit at the last minute. better don't mess it up this time.
I will try to be up to date. Recently, their team has been slightly modernized. For me, only fair competition matters.
Camaradas Iks De
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:57
adminless wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 20:19

I will try to be up to date. Recently, their team has been slightly modernized. For me, only fair competition matters.
Ctulhu and Magister for a couple of hentai reviewed ?! what are you talking about?!))
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

аdminless how many spectators will the server be able to fit ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

the dedicated gtv spectator server (45.89.125.45:27972 / 5.230.222.7:27972) can hold up to 50 clients at the moment.