UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Post by adminless »

we still don't know for sure if they are really those (though I think that almost everything points in that direction), but if that's the case that chapo isn't even on the top 100 here, I highly doubt they stand any chance, not even remotely, though quite frankly after all the trouble in setting this up I really hope they show up and pull off at least a competitive game so we'll see. as I said I'll try to settle this nevertheless and take the fight seriously. if they don't show here in few days I guess I'll try to reach them on YouTube or something, we'll see.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

If i am clearly wrong, plese be free to just delete this, but i wrote Q3msk in to youtoobe and this is what i found. Some of it is unfreeze, some ffa, so i am not sure if it is the server we are facing, but... just have a look.

Doesnt seems too bad to me. That video with Chapo may be was just some low-budged friendly fight.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Perhaps they should challenge one of fpsclasico teams first, let's see how it goes. They already have teams and are ready to go.
It's a very different game what they are playing on the video, also different server settings (normal vq3 lg, not nerfed), not a simple comparison to fpsclasico games. Didn't watch whole video but I wouldn't cross-off their capability right away.

Also it's us who made "all this mess" - whole topic is based on "some guy mentioned something to another guy" :D

PS to be top anything on fpsclasico you need to play a lot - that guy has only 16 games here. I haven't been ranked in a while because I play only few games a week.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@semisek sure the guy on the first video is our dear member Mus1n continuing his career somewhere else after things weren't his way and he got banned/chat banned here exactly as I had said and expected. anyways, that's what I was talking about that I was expecting something more competitive than those folks but even so Mus1n was never top 5, not even top 10, he was typically top 20 at best and quite frankly I highly doubt he turns up for this. the other two videos aren't really anything special, I mean, the second is just meaningless and the last one is just some spam mess (playing what? at least 11 people ffa on dm3?! what a total absolute insult to this game and a absolute disgrace, I think that's something to be embarrassed of not to "show it off" on YouTube).
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

@Adminless. OK. My feeling is just that this server can make much stronger team than what we saw, but only if the "top" players will be willing to play, and even able to play freeze as a team. I think that Fau had good idea to make them play againts wtf, oko or ILM first if both sides will agree.

Have fun.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@fau yes I know it just reached me word of that and this got spawned here and I got all so riled up just in case because the problem with these kind of folks are that later are the ones that give the game a bad name, you know what I'm saying. these are the kind of guys that later entirely dedicate the next years of their lives to flood the whole internet calling us pussies, noobs, idiots etc etc bragging about how they rule the game and nobody even dares to take on them posting videos, screenshots and even making up stuff if necessary so probably my thoughts are that is best to go full maximum possible force on them and settle this as fast and as good as possible. I mean, at the end of the day their message was very clear, they called for the top 5 team on this community so my thoughts are that they should have it, that's exactly what they asked for.
YORELito
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: cacahuete

Post by YORELito »

ask Mus1n to invite the other guy in this video. He is good!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well I haven't watched the whole video but that's more like what I was expecting (i.e. Mus1n & company or similar) when word of the challenge reached me and the reason why I assembled such a team not the other pretty much random guys so who knows, we'll see who finally show up and how this finally turns out. as I said, all that depended on me and mattered to me was to assemble the team and be ready.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Semisek48 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 15:14 @Adminless. OK. My feeling is just that this server can make much stronger team than what we saw, but only if the "top" players will be willing to play, and even able to play freeze as a team. I think that Fau had good idea to make them play againts wtf, oko or ILM first if both sides will agree.

Have fun.

Wtf will be more than happy to rail you and pacman will pickup the pieces and post them to you In a box
KOTOVSKI
User lv2
User lv2

Post by KOTOVSKI »

@kotovski do we know something about the enemy team and that chapo challenger guy? did he/they answered or something?..
I've directed him to this topic. And he said that he gave that info to his fellas too.
I'm not sure if he's gonna be a player in the enemy team.

Also, I said that they need to show up here, so that would be the way to discuss everything.

[waiting for the answer from him] or probably I hope they will show up here and will give all the answers by themselves

I will keep you updated
KOTOVSKI
User lv2
User lv2

Post by KOTOVSKI »

Koto you could.probably play if you switch off noob mode lol
Haha, Pacman thank you for your words, but I think noob-mode became part of my nature in the last days. Probably I would play in the next-next-next-next batch of TOP-5 players xD, or maybe not
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good thank you about that mate :thumbsup: yeah me too as I said if we're taking on this it will be under UnFreeZe rules and within this site or it will be "no deal" (i.e. not interested) so they better show up and yeah I also hope some other guys join because I know for a fact I banned here at least +5 guys from that community over the years that can definitively do better than that.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

Just for info and in case it can help, there is a quite recent chanel on YT with some FT on the q3msk.ru servers: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32SwJ ... OTdzfU-vBA
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as I said I just hope some of those guys finally show up here and close the deal until then there's no much else left to do. other than that I repeat once again, I'm not underestimating anybody, I took the challenge seriously and I assembled about the best here. regardless of the outcome, I don't think team UnFreeZe have anything to worry about besides having a good time and do their best.
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

Hey there, chapo from q3msk here. Sorry for that delay with answer. I just speaked up with everybody about this match, trying to get the information in what date/time mostly of them will be ready up to play this game. The most convenient time any saturday/sunday in next 14 days from this date.
And, i think it should be 2 show-matches: 1 on your server, 1 on our.
Also, you need 2 check up our servers with freeze mode. I think, you can feel some changes.