1v1 server question

other Quake III Arena fpsclasico game servers forum.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

1v1 server question

Post by oKo*Magister »

I like to play duels, but one thing bothers me and I was just wondering.. Why isn't duel server unlagged?

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: 1v1 server question

Post by adminless »

because is a shitty ages old mod reserved just for the most elitist of the elitist players. keep in mind that adding unlagged to the mix causes inconsistencies on the game no elitist player would ever accept (i.e. you would hit them when they were behind a corner on their screen meaning screenshot plus immediate irrevocable withdrawal from the game due to absurdly garbage server just to put a example) as well as changes on the overall gameplay/weapon balance again no elitist player would ever dare to accept either (i.e. basically just spit on the name of it and uninstall) not even to mention better located/equipped players would lose their advantage there (i.e. you can not just travel to Nuremberg to compete and get a solid advantage or invest on new equipment to overpower the competence anymore) something once again just unthinkable and unacceptable in the mind of a elitist player. bottom line no elitist player would ever recognize any single result, not even a single hit, on anything else but that kind of setup. as I said other times, is just the complete opposite to everything else here and why one thing is top while the other is just a ridiculous piece of garbage nobody cares about outside of the marginal elitist circle. anyways now in a less toxic demeanor despite all that both things are still offered to meet the demands of those players and after all once paired with the provided packages it doesn't even play that bad I must also say so they complement each other/it offers something different. probably is just that people here is too used to rely on rail at UnFreeZe (where is probably arguably a bit overpowered after all) while there is more of a support weapon for several reasons some of them not just even being the unlagged. anyways as I said may be some day I also deploy another unlagged alternative duel server but that's probably not a priority at this time and a different story.

oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Re: 1v1 server question

Post by oKo*Magister »

Ok, understood. Thanks for the answer!