fpsclasico.de quakelive server

quakelive forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

fpsclasico.de quakelive server

Post by adminless »

ok with some months of delay but I finally replaced the extinct Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory server with a quakelive one. at the moment the server is pretty much just standard theatreofpain dedicated clan arena server, no fancy/custom stuff. currently the server is 24/7 one map, theatreofpain, only dedicated, the intention is to rotate it from "time to time", let's say each some weeks/monthly, to other maps if there's enough interest. also in the future if things get going here it can be possible to tune this a bit further and as usual if on the other hand it doesn't it's likely to be replaced by something else.

so that's it, I feel like this should do the job by now, check it out and feel free to drop here (as well as on this sub-forum) your suggestions/requests for this server or just anything else you want to talk about it.

Server Information: https://qlstats.net/server/85.10.197.105:27968

Agi
User lv3
User lv3

Re: fpsclasico.de quakelive server

Post by Agi »

hello @admin

Are you still running Quake Live servers?
,,Sorry, that server wasn't found!"
Was looking for them on gametracker and came here to ask.

Agi
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Agi »

found, nevermind :)
quakelive.fpsclasico.eu:27968

LockDown
User lv1
User lv1

Post by LockDown »

Hello,
Nice, when freezetag server on quakelive ?

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I think on qlive clan arena (i.e. Rocket Arena 3) plays much better than ftag so a "UnFreeZe" kind of thing server there would probably fall very short from the well know q3 version offered here. anyways, given the overall lack of activity at the fpsclasico server may be one day I give it a shot at setting up something else besides ca and see if it does some better than the current setup. thanks for the feedback and welcome to the forum.

LockDown
User lv1
User lv1

Post by LockDown »

First I will give you a big thank for the great gift to q3a community.

I've got a ftth connection at home and I have a linux server running h24. I've tried to setup a freezetag server with same options you offers on q3a (standard maps qeapons/ammo gl timings etc) serves. I still stuck on some settings such like limiting vote on only some features, weapon drops on kills and tring to enable spectate while frozen. I've tried google with no success for those settings. Do you got some cvars settings about those ? Please feel free to send me some advice I will appriciate.

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

unfortunately I do not provide admin/server support only end-user/client issues here.