fpsclasico masters summer 21 cup

adminless inside tournaments forum.
d4widoV
User lv1
User lv1

Re: fpsclasico masters summer 21 cup

Post by d4widoV »

Ok, thanks a lot. We're in touch, cya later!

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, so it's Monday already and as expected no more potential participants showed then I believe that it's time to close the sing up period for this. with who already joined I think we have enough for this special edition and it looks to me like a waste of time to keep on waiting on someone else. ok, then I need confirmation and availability to those who joined, miro, fau, aimer (pending), d4widoV (also pending), orgi and semi within the next days in order to start with the fight schedules in the near future. so basically depending on the final aimer and d4widoV connectivity/availability I see three possible scenarios:
  1. main scenario, everybody is available:
    • main stage
      • semi-finals
        1. semi-final: Miroslav vs aimer
        2. semi-final: fau vs d4widoV
      • finals
        • third place final: semi-final B loser vs semi-final A loser
        • grand final: semi-final A winner vs semi-final B winner
    • undercard event
      • ranked tryout fight: semisek vs orgi
  2. alternative scenario, either aimer or d4viwoV are available (only one of them)
    • main stage
      • semi-finals
        1. semi-final: Miroslav vs orgi
        2. semi-final: fau vs d4widoV or aimer
      • finals
        • third place final: semi-final B loser vs semi-final A loser
        • grand final: semi-final A winner vs semi-final B winner
  3. last resort scenario, neither aimer nor d4widoV are available
    • main event
      • fpsclasico lineal champion title superfight: Miroslav vs fau II
    • undercard event
      • ranked tryout fight: semisek vs orgi
as can be seen obviously the best and most interesting scenario is the main scenario where everybody is available so I think that if we can get everybody on this it could be great. anyways whatever the case is the deadline to complete any of the scenarios will be this June 2021 (i.e. until the Monday 5 of July of 2021 00:00 CEST) so the ability to find a viable fight date (almost within a month) shouldn't really be a reason to withdraw. once determined the scenario as mentioned early possible fight dates will be Mondays-Fridays 21:30 CEST or Saturdays-Sundays 18:00-20:00 CEST, whichever you prefer. additionally notice that as games are constrained on time they all typically should finish in less than one hour. ok, I think I'm not missing anything else by now so when you can/want let me know and I think that we can start arranging this. thanks to everybody for participate.

aimer1
User lv3
User lv3

Post by aimer1 »

My update: called the ISP that acknowledged a fault on the line and scheduled for an engineer to come out and fix it by the end of this week.

At the moment, i'm playing occasionally with the lag but i'd rather not play a tournament with this connection.

However, if they end up solving the fault soon (by the end of the month), i'm still happy to participate but i can't confirm it until next week.

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good thank you for the update. ok at least they (apparently) identified the issue already so those are good news then I believe that if d4viwoV confirms within these days we could start by a orgi vs semi undercard fight this week (approx) and then let the main competition (either with you both or davi/orgi if your connection remains broken) to schedule for the next week/s. no problem, we'll see, as said, we just talking about setting up a few one hour (approx) fights in a month, there's still plenty of time.

fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: Miroslav

Post by fernandinho1337 »

I am in and do not mind any scenario we are using ^^

best regards,

Toni
My Setup Intel Core i7-8700k@4,8GHz AllCore, 32 GB RAM DDR4-3000, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070@BenQ XL2420T, Logitech G100S/G90@Roccat Taito, Sennheiser Game Zero

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

that's great thanks for getting back to us. and as for the availability? any thoughts too? would you prefer/be more convenient for you week days nights or weekends evenings? also any estimation on your availability to play across this June 2021? anyways as I said, it's not big deal that we just talking about setting up five fights in a month max but anyways as usual is always good to start to shape the fights schedules/calendar.