new ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v20.5.zip package is out now, please get yourself a copy and update your installation for best and complete experience.

Miroslav vs .WhoAmI?! II

adminless inside tournaments forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Miroslav vs .WhoAmI?! II

Post by adminless »

ok to celebrate the release of the new ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v20.4.zip finally compatible (just compatible not perfect as the UnFreeZe thing) with the masters server and giving the circumstances that on previous fight .WhoAmI?! was seriously handicapped (not even configured game plus terrible connectivity) I launch here now the rematch of this top ranked duel in the hopes that conditions are more fair now. ok, I won't set deadlines this time, I just open the thread and I hope that, sooner or later, this fight will just end happening. that being said, I still look forward setting it in weeks term or a month at most.

if I recall correctly .WhoAmI?! preferred times to play are week days evenings/nights, he doesn't use to be available on weekends (though may be with the corona situation it could have changed, just saying, I don't know). about Miroslav we haven't heard anything so far but I guess that he will likely end up dropping by here at some time or another and he'll probably still be as excited as last time in fighting you but, of course, we still have to hear it from him. let's no assume, so please answer back when you can play this fight.

as for the format and all that I believe that you don't need me to repeat you all of that yet again. if someone has any questions/requests or anything just post it here. only as a reminder remember that you have to chose two different maps from the official server map pool posted bellow (no downloads required, other than the official ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v20.4.zip package) prior to the fight and that there's the no written, not enforced to some extend, rule of trying to set matches all in different maps. funny, the random tie-breaker map that came out was pukka3tourney2 but remember that we can chose any other one if everybody agrees (me included, though this time it seems very fitting).

map pool: bloodcovenant hektik_b3 hub3aeroq3 hub3tourney1 phantq3dm1_rev pro-q3dm13 pro-q3dm6 pro-q3tourney2 pro-q3tourney4 pro-q3tourney7 pukka3tourney2 q3dm2 q3dm5 q3tourney3 qxtourney1 ztn3tourney1

.WTF!Wrong!
User lv4
User lv4

Re: Miroslav vs .WhoAmI?! II

Post by .WTF!Wrong! »

Of course I can play. In general, I can play with Miroslav from time to time.
Maybe now I will have a better chance :)
I will choose the maps later if Miroslav confirms that he will play.

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Miroslav vs .WhoAmI?! II

Post by adminless »

good that's cool I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that. apparently he's been afk last weeks but I'm sure that at some time or another he'll show up. anyways aimer haven't found a opponent yet here for a tittle fight, why don't fight him? statistically speaking looks like a balanced fight and I'm sure it should serve you as a very good experience to better take on Miroslav.