3l3m3l3k

Other Reports Discussion forum.
User avatar
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:11
in-game nick: oKo*Magister
Location: PL

3l3m3l3k

Post by oKo*Magister »

This dude named 3l3m3l3k or 3lemelek.. Something like that.
Anyway this dude keeps telling that people are "bots, suckers" etc. He's polish so he also was telling some things about me or Cthulhu.
He's so annoying, can you please do something with it?

User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Vigo (Spain)

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by adminless »

yes, I can chat ban him I guess. thanks for report.

User avatar
FilthyPirate
User lv3
User lv3
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:15
in-game nick: FilthyPirate
Location: Texas

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by FilthyPirate »

Agree with filthy Magister, The player is a dirtball.

alyeti
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: !WTF.Pacman!?
Location: u.k

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by alyeti »

FilthyPirate wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 23:59
Agree with filthy Magister, The player is a dirtball.
Supersensitive creme everyone needs more like .....

Gigi
User lv1
User lv1
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2021 22:56

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by Gigi »

Hey Admin!
I appreciate all the hard work you do for the Q3 community but Is this how easy you give bans to the other players?
Someone just comes here complains and you without checking ban people just like that?
Come on...

I suggest to ban Magister for some time cause he has been bitching about other players for a very long time.
Also, his "oKo" gang have tendency to spam the chat writing in their native language about things not connected with the actual game.
Could you please investigate that.

I personally don´t have any problems with expressions such as noob, ass, useless, idiot etc.
It gives some kind of edge to the game. It brings competitiveness. Most of the players use it for a laugh anyway.

If someone is so sensitive that have to complaint about it I suggest that person to leave unfreeze and go somewhere else.

Otherwise we will end up with boring, statpadding enviroment that suits only Magister who obviously has some life issues and he is bitter as f**k.

I also don´t have any problem to shot my teammates in the back if they camp for RA or Mega. I have witnessed oKo players doing this quite often.

Keep up the amazing work Admin.

Best Regards

User avatar
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:11
in-game nick: oKo*Magister
Location: PL

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by oKo*Magister »

Gigi wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 23:23
Hey Admin!
I appreciate all the hard work you do for the Q3 community but Is this how easy you give bans to the other players?
Someone just comes here complains and you without checking ban people just like that?
Come on...

I suggest to ban Magister for some time cause he has been bitching about other players for a very long time.
Also, his "oKo" gang have tendency to spam the chat writing in their native language about things not connected with the actual game.
Could you please investigate that.

I personally don´t have any problems with expressions such as noob, ass, useless, idiot etc.
It gives some kind of edge to the game. It brings competitiveness. Most of the players use it for a laugh anyway.

If someone is so sensitive that have to complaint about it I suggest that person to leave unfreeze and go somewhere else.

Otherwise we will end up with boring, statpadding enviroment that suits only Magister who obviously has some life issues and he is bitter as f**k.

I also don´t have any problem to shot my teammates in the back if they camp for RA or Mega. I have witnessed oKo players doing this quite often.

Keep up the amazing work Admin.

Best Regards
Well, I posted about this dude because I saw that some people on the server had enough of him. That's all :D
I agree we shouldn't ban everyone. Some people are toxic in funny way, some are just making fun of it and I also don't mind it. This dude wasn't just laughing or something. He's been saying some schematic things few days in a row and as I said previously it was annoying other people than me on the server. As you can see also FilthyPirate agreed with me, so your assumption that it's all about me and my "issues" is senseless, my dear friend!

If I acted bitchy or somebody from my clan was shooting someone away from RA/Mega, don't you think you could just tell me or anybody else something about it? :)
Anyway I appreaciate that your honesty.

At the end I'd like to say that I don't remember any situation that I reported someone that was insulting only me.

Best Regards

Magi

User avatar
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:11
in-game nick: oKo*Magister
Location: PL

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by oKo*Magister »

Also if you're on discord. I'd like you to PM me and discuss if you feel like it.

User avatar
nattvday
User lv2
User lv2
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 19:48
in-game nick: oKo*Mango/Mango/nattvday
Location: PL

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by nattvday »

Gigi wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 23:23
Hey Admin!
I appreciate all the hard work you do for the Q3 community but Is this how easy you give bans to the other players?
Someone just comes here complains and you without checking ban people just like that?
Come on...

I suggest to ban Magister for some time cause he has been bitching about other players for a very long time.
Also, his "oKo" gang have tendency to spam the chat writing in their native language about things not connected with the actual game.
Could you please investigate that.

I personally don´t have any problems with expressions such as noob, ass, useless, idiot etc.
It gives some kind of edge to the game. It brings competitiveness. Most of the players use it for a laugh anyway.

If someone is so sensitive that have to complaint about it I suggest that person to leave unfreeze and go somewhere else.

Otherwise we will end up with boring, statpadding enviroment that suits only Magister who obviously has some life issues and he is bitter as f**k.

I also don´t have any problem to shot my teammates in the back if they camp for RA or Mega. I have witnessed oKo players doing this quite often.

Keep up the amazing work Admin.

Best Regards
Hey Gigi! Reveal please yourself, did you play with us recently? Frankly what you have said feels to me like a need to prove some point or revenge maybe? :D You know that on the server aren't playing just polish people - I see many spanish, german, serbian / croatian people and they are speaking in their native language too so what's the deal here ? ;) Of course If you have a bad day it can be annoying (I guess we all experiencing these days where almost everything annoys us, right? :) As for oKo shooting their teammates I am sure we are not these kind of players - our goal is to respect each other and have fun. :thumbup:

Have a great weekend beautiful people! :wave:

User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Vigo (Spain)

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by adminless »

@gigi says the Donald T. troll that had to be permanently chat banned because he couldn't do any better, I think that should explain a lot of things about your post. anyways, any proofs that I don't check the complains? just saying, because generally I do check every complain and usually is more than just one particular guy or specific group of people complaining for a complain to pass. nevertheless if you (or anybody else) still feel like something was unfairly called and/or disagree with something you're free to raise and appeal it here for reevaluation. in the other hand you're reporting now the chat of someone that you read where if you can't even read the chat? look it come across as retarded to report the chat of somebody else when you're chat banned. for the rest I know, as stated, it's not the point of this to punish every single little thing as it's not to allow absolutely anything at the same time. there's a fine line between where you set bar as if you set it too low it's just a matter of time that things get out of hand quickly and this simply becomes a circus/shit show. the people that join here do so to enjoy the game on a friendly/positive manner not to put up/have to deal with anybody bullshit they haven't requested/engaged in. behaviors that take something away from that won't be tolerated so your thoughts on that don't reflect those of the management of fpsclasico, that's not the way we do things here.

alyeti
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: !WTF.Pacman!?
Location: u.k

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by alyeti »

oKo*Magister wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:13
Gigi wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 23:23
Hey Admin!
I appreciate all the hard work you do for the Q3 community but Is this how easy you give bans to the other players?
Someone just comes here complains and you without checking ban people just like that?
Come on...

I suggest to ban Magister for some time cause he has been bitching about other players for a very long time.
Also, his "oKo" gang have tendency to spam the chat writing in their native language about things not connected with the actual game.
Could you please investigate that.

I personally don´t have any problems with expressions such as noob, ass, useless, idiot etc.
It gives some kind of edge to the game. It brings competitiveness. Most of the players use it for a laugh anyway.

If someone is so sensitive that have to complaint about it I suggest that person to leave unfreeze and go somewhere else.

Otherwise we will end up with boring, statpadding enviroment that suits only Magister who obviously has some life issues and he is bitter as f**k.

I also don´t have any problem to shot my teammates in the back if they camp for RA or Mega. I have witnessed oKo players doing this quite often.

Keep up the amazing work Admin.

Best Regards
Well, I posted about this dude because I saw that some people on the server had enough of him. That's all :D
I agree we shouldn't ban everyone. Some people are toxic in funny way, some are just making fun of it and I also don't mind it. This dude wasn't just laughing or something. He's been saying some schematic things few days in a row and as I said previously it was annoying other people than me on the server. As you can see also FilthyPirate agreed with me, so your assumption that it's all about me and my "issues" is senseless, my dear friend!

If I acted bitchy or somebody from my clan was shooting someone away from RA/Mega, don't you think you could just tell me or anybody else something about it? :)
Anyway I appreaciate that your honesty.

At the end I'd like to say that I don't remember any situation that I reported someone that was insulting only me.

Best Regards

Magi
Magi my ass this sounds all about personal?

alyeti
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: !WTF.Pacman!?
Location: u.k

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by alyeti »

nattvday wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:11
Gigi wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 23:23
Hey Admin!
I appreciate all the hard work you do for the Q3 community but Is this how easy you give bans to the other players?
Someone just comes here complains and you without checking ban people just like that?
Come on...

I suggest to ban Magister for some time cause he has been bitching about other players for a very long time.
Also, his "oKo" gang have tendency to spam the chat writing in their native language about things not connected with the actual game.
Could you please investigate that.

I personally don´t have any problems with expressions such as noob, ass, useless, idiot etc.
It gives some kind of edge to the game. It brings competitiveness. Most of the players use it for a laugh anyway.

If someone is so sensitive that have to complaint about it I suggest that person to leave unfreeze and go somewhere else.

Otherwise we will end up with boring, statpadding enviroment that suits only Magister who obviously has some life issues and he is bitter as f**k.

I also don´t have any problem to shot my teammates in the back if they camp for RA or Mega. I have witnessed oKo players doing this quite often.

Keep up the amazing work Admin.

Best Regards
Hey Gigi! Reveal please yourself, did you play with us recently? Frankly what you have said feels to me like a need to prove some point or revenge maybe? :D You know that on the server aren't playing just polish people - I see many spanish, german, serbian / croatian people and they are speaking in their native language too so what's the deal here ? ;) Of course If you have a bad day it can be annoying (I guess we all experiencing these days where almost everything annoys us, right? :) As for oKo shooting their teammates I am sure we are not these kind of players - our goal is to respect each other and have fun. :thumbup:

Have a great weekend beautiful people! :wave:
Hey please team shoot me please doooo it just Doo it

Gigi
User lv1
User lv1
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2021 22:56

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by Gigi »

Hey again!

@Adminless
I totally understand why DT got the permanent chat ban cause he fully deserved it . There is no discussion about it even though I think there should be some test period for every player before the permanent ban is awarded. Also, there was never beef between him an Magister and still Magister reported on him.
There is a specific group of people here who are really sensitive and write reports quite often.
One T. situation is a great example of exaggeration from that certain group of people.
I have been pushed or blocked or shot in the back by my teammates many times. It is part of the game.
We play a game based on "killing" each other, where competitiveness is a big part of it. Unfortunately there always will be trash talking, bantering, teasing, complaining, autobalance hating etc... You can not get rid of that as long as there is a chat option. Some players are more passionate about winning than others and maybe their reactions will be more intense.
I understand there is fine line between banter and abuse and any abusive comments on the chat should be reported immediately and actions taken straight away. The best way would be to turn the main chat off and leave the group chat on in my opinion.

The "oko" chat spam had happened before I "could see" the chat myself so my report is based on the previous experiences. It was annoying for some players to get notifications every second while playing. It was never reported cause we are grown ups. It doesn´t matter now.

I respect your decisions and I am impressed with your work and engagement and thanks for the clarification.

@alyeti I don´t think revealing myself should matter at all to the subject of our discussion. Admin knows who I am...
I am with you regarding bad days we all experience in our life and that we pass the rage on the game and other players. Unfortunately not every player can control it and it goes sometimes too far with banter. DT is one of the examples.
I disagree though that pushing or shooting your teammates is the reason to get banned.

@oKoMagister I have no issues with you or your clan. I think you are one of the best players in the group however In my opinion you exaggerate to often. It is just my opinion though.

Respect to all of you.

Peace and chill!

User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Vigo (Spain)

Re: 3l3m3l3k

Post by adminless »

well and speaking of One T. now that you name him, he did not get banned at all for example (I just kicked him once after repeated complaints) which should evidence you that in fact I generally look things up before taking action and that actions and the policy is taken in a fair and balanced way and not that I just blindly pass any random thing I get feed as you're trying to make it look. I mean, you're even giving the Donald T. chat ban was clearly called and as for this three some named guy, well, he was quite verbose, do you speak polish too? because I don't so I don't even know what argument you're trying to raise because I see none. for the rest, as I see it is just a mere statistical thing, you just see mostly those guys making the reports here for the single fact that those are the ones that happen to be active the most. it's not really that they are "sensitive" people but rather that when you're quite active stuff that may look like irrelevant/meaningless to a casual might end up becoming quite annoying for the long standers. additionally not trying to bash you but seriously I think is laughable at best to start off complaining about overkill policy over a few (deserved) bans yet end up asking to pretty much blindly chat ban everyone (i.e. disable the chat altogether). the chat is also part and it adds to the game as you're saying and I'm not gonna disable it altogether just because of some people can't behave themselves besides as I commented on this same topic at another thread on the main UnFreeZe forum whoever gets totally disturbed by it can simply disable it on his client himself. as for your issues with the oKo clan as you can understand I'm not gonna investigate/consider now events that took place something at least like half a year ago. next time you have some issues that you wanna discuss make sure to raised them in a reasonable frame of time like a few days at most, I just don't do months (or even years) old issues.