Annoying players: Tadmer, Hakeris, Sis(ter)

Other Reports Discussion forum.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Annoying players: Tadmer, Hakeris, Sis(ter)

Post by tar »

Aloha,

after several days of annoying gameplay of the named players I am completely fed up. Shooting into lavapits, into enemies, from thawing, from items. Esp. today Tadmer annoyed me like hell, again. According to the status page Hakeris' alt. nick is "Tadmer". He said, he is not Hakeris, but you can check it, I guess. Sis(ter)/Sis2/Sis3 is not as annoying as Hakeris/Tadmer but also shoots me regularly from items, even if my armor is low.

Makes fun, really.
newb.zi (stats · system)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Annoying players: Tadmer, Hakeris, Sis(ter)

Post by adminless »

hi there

nope that dude wasn't lying TaDmeR is not hakeris, most likely on the stats nicks crossed because, tadmer, at some point fake nicked him, hakeris, but no they are different players, I mean they are even from different countries. yes it's not the first time I notice general non-sense from him, tadmer, ok, I've just added now another couple of days ban for him and hope that cool down the things a bit, let me know if things escalate.

as for the real hakeris well as I saw last days I know that he is still generally annoying but I think that he cooled down a bit so we'll see. and as for sis well I don't think that a temp ban really fits here at the moment, I mean, I know he uses to "rage" from time to time (even towards "me", i.e. the server, but I can't really take it personally) but at the same time I know well he also appreciates this so I want to believe that we can get out of this with "talking" (I know he will read this too) and leave this as a warning, to be honest without more complains I would find a ban too harsh (the other guys were longstanding well know trouble makers), this will be taken in consideration in case of future issues.

thanks for report
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Re: Annoying players: Tadmer, Hakeris, Sis(ter)

Post by tar »

OK, thanks for the temp ban on tadmer. I agree and also think it would be too harsh for sis(ter) at the moment even when he becomes so angry that he shoots regularly and randomly at me whenever he sees me - but after a while he cools down. I do not know what causes this childish behaviour. I guess it is because I play differently than him but this is more or less caused by the respawn settings. Due to the more and more zerging tactics of each team I not only have to have at least enough health & armor to withstand one direct hit but mostly two in order to have a chance to flee an incoming zerg or to interrupt their camping ground without getting instantly killed while sis(ter) is more or less walking with the zerg (what a long sentence).
newb.zi (stats · system)