1 month ban for MaRk05

Other Reports Discussion forum.
FFF
User lv3
User lv3

1 month ban for MaRk05

Post by FFF »

Hi there,
I'm rather not the type of a guy who would be easilly pissed off, but finally I have decided to write about that case. The player MaRk05 is from a long time killing the game in a way that he is stilling frozen players from other players who are actualy unfreezing them. So it looks like, that me or other players are waiting to unfreeze our teammate, and suddenly MaRk05 is attacking us with rocket launcher until we are moved from the frozen teammate so he can unfreeze him/her instead. A lot of fights occur because of that. A lot of lose of the game rythm and frags etc. Also few times I saw players falling into the lava because of MaRk05 actions. Thereofe I would like to ask for a warning ban for one month to this player for interrupting the game so many times. At the moment I don't own a demo showing him doing this, but to support my statement, Miroslav aka Fernandhinio said he would confirm my statement if needed, as well as player Princess can say she have seen that and few other players if you need a further prove. Please do something about that, because it is a real pain in the ass, and I don't think anyone wanna be a part of this childish behaviour.
MaRk05
User lv3
User lv3

Re: 1 month ban for MaRk05

Post by MaRk05 »

du pussy .. der einzige hier der sein maul mal aufmacht wird sogar gebannt haha :) ihr hosenscheißer !!! ... wenn ich jeden melden würde .. omg ... ihr seit lächerlich .. schämt euch .. mehr kann man dazu nicht sagen .. ;)
google translate wrote:you pussy .. the only one here who opens his mouth is even banned haha :) her pantsucker !!! ... if I would announce everyone .. omg ... you are ridiculous .. shame on you .. you can not say more ..;)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok report seems legit to me if it's not it will be found in no time so ban just added, probably not for a whole month but for a couple of weeks I think at least.
MaRk05
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MaRk05 »

applaus ;)
FFF
User lv3
User lv3

Post by FFF »

adminless wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:09 ok report seems legit to me if it's not it will be found in no time so ban just added, probably not for a whole month but for a couple of weeks I think at least.
Ok, thanks for that in the name of myslef and other players :) In your answer this part " if it's not it will be found in no time" means that if others will not comment on that in here or what does it mean ? Because I can ask some players to confirm that, but maybe you have meant something different.
FFF
User lv3
User lv3

Post by FFF »

MaRk05 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 0:57 du pussy .. der einzige hier der sein maul mal aufmacht wird sogar gebannt haha :) ihr hosenscheißer !!! ... wenn ich jeden melden würde .. omg ... ihr seit lächerlich .. schämt euch .. mehr kann man dazu nicht sagen .. ;)
google translate wrote:you pussy .. the only one here who opens his mouth is even banned haha :) her pantsucker !!! ... if I would announce everyone .. omg ... you are ridiculous .. shame on you .. you can not say more ..;)
I am ridiculous ? Who is behaving like a child in here and in the game ? Me or you ? Grow up kid.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

I confirm. As you can see in his comments
he turned toxic recently. I have demos showing the issues if needed.

best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes I saw and overall basically when someone comes here with a decent pulled report and even giving some well known names it's because there's really a issue. and FFF I meant that if some of the guys you named or somebody else changes his mind or simply disagree with this it would be known "in no time" (as can be seen).
FFF
User lv3
User lv3

Post by FFF »

Ok, Adminless, thanks for clarification; Miro, thanks for confirmation.

Regards :)
MaRk05
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MaRk05 »

lass mal zocken .. töte euch nur noch alle ok ? :)
google translate wrote:let's play .. just kill you all ok? :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no, sorry but you're actually banned so yes I will remove your ban but you'll still have to wait some time not a whole month though like I said but at least a week. let's say I can remove your ban for the next weekend, Saturday 15 of December and I hope that after this you stop on your negative behaviour altogether.
Google Ubersetzer wrote:Nein, tut mir leid, aber Sie sind tatsächlich gesperrt. Ja, ich werde Ihr Verbot aufheben, aber Sie müssen trotzdem einige Zeit nicht einen ganzen Monat warten, wie gesagt, aber mindestens eine Woche. Nehmen wir an, ich kann Ihr Verbot für das nächste Wochenende, Samstag, den 15. December, aufheben und hoffe, dass Sie danach Ihr negatives Verhalten ganz aufgeben.
MaRk05
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MaRk05 »

ja ist ok so :) danke. ja ich werde mein negatives verhalten danach aufgeben :)
google translate wrote:yes it is ok so thank you. yes I will give up my negative behavior afterwards :)
MaRk05
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MaRk05 »

kannst du den thread hier löschen wieder ? und mich dann einfach wieder frei schalten am samstag ?
google translate wrote:can you delete the thread here again? and then just switch me off again on saturday?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

delete this thread? why? what's the matter with this thread? sorry but I will not delete it. don't worry that there's nothing wrong with this thread. and yes I'll remove your ban the next Saturday.
Google Ubersetzer wrote:Diesen Thread löschen? Warum? Was ist los mit diesem Thread? Entschuldigung, aber ich werde es nicht löschen. Mach dir keine Sorgen, dass an diesem Thread nichts falsch ist. und ja, ich werde dein Verbot am nächsten Samstag aufheben.
MaRk05
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MaRk05 »

ok. ich habe übrigends den thread über san gelesen .. und genauso habe ich auch reagiert an diesen tag ! wenn mich selber jemand anpisst die ganze zeit und mich mit rockets abschießt das ich nicht normal weiter laufen kann oder ausweichen kann .. dann werde ich sauer .. das problem ist das ich mich nicht so gut auskenne und alle gegner selbe model und farbe haben ... deswegen weiß ich nicht genau wer vor mir steht :P

aber ich sehe es genauso man kann doch nicht jeden bannen gleich deswegen .. dann wäre fast keiner mehr da !!! haha .. und die vorgeschichten interessieren immer keinen mehr .. jeder filmt nur den beweis wenn man sich selber schon nicht mehr rechtfertigen kann :P ..

wie oft habe ich es schon erlebt das ich jemand unfreezen will .. ein teampartner kommt um die ecke .. und schießt mich einfach ohne grund weg ? ... dann ich werde ich sauer !" aber filme den scheiß doch nicht gleich und nerve euch damit .. ausser es passiert jedes mal !!!!! ...

also schönes weekend :)
google translate wrote:OK. i read the thread about san by the way .. and i also reacted to that day! if someone pisses me myself all the time and shoots me with rockets that I can not continue to run normally or can escape .. then I'm angry .. the problem is that I am not so well versed and all the opponents have the same model and color. .. that's why I do not know exactly who is in front of me: P

but I can see it the same way, you can not ban everyone just because of that .. then almost nobody would be there !!! haha .. and the precursors are always interested no more .. everyone only films the evidence if you can no longer justify yourself: P ..

How often have I experienced it that I want to unfreezen someone .. a team partner comes around the corner .. and just shoot me without reason? ... then I'm going to get mad! "but do not shoot the fuck right away and annoy you .. unless it happens every time !!!!! ...

so nice weekend :)