100%

Total votes: 1

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: gracz o nicku "pizdukas"

Post by adminless »

hey d6vil for the record there's a vote actually, number of votes to chat ban this guy, zero, there's also a thread about this, number of other complains, accusations and/or request to chat ban this guy, zero, when there's a significant amount of people really affected by this or this really turns a serious issue which clearly requires a action, I'll take action, no before as I don't go banning people just based on the particular likes of someone as for example I haven't in-game banned you when nisa requested it. so don't know what you talking about, you're chat banned (and for a clear reason, unnecessarily making flame wars/arguments out of nothing and you're just proving precisely that here), which as I had understood correctly you don't even mind either. you are not going to have to deal with this kind of issues, stop making problems of out nothing here.
hej d6vil dla rekordu jest faktycznie głosowanie, liczba głosów do zakazu czatowania tego faceta, zero, jest też wątek na ten temat, liczba innych skarg, oskarżeń i / lub prośba o zakaz czatowania tego faceta , zero, kiedy jest naprawdę duża liczba osób, które naprawdę na to wpływają lub to naprawdę zmienia poważny problem, który wyraźnie wymaga działania, podejmę działania, nie wcześniej, ponieważ nie zabraniam ludzi bazując na konkretnych podobieństwach innych, jak na przykład w grze, której nie zażądałem, nie zbanowałeś. więc nie wiesz, o czym mówisz, jesteś na czacie zbanowany (i z jasnego powodu, niepotrzebnie wywołując płomienne wojny / argumenty z niczego, a właśnie to właśnie udowadniasz), co jak dobrze zrozumiałem, ty nie Nawet nie przejmuj się, nie będziesz musiał zajmować się tego rodzaju problemami, przestań robić problemy z niczego tutaj.