new ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v20.5.zip package is out now, please get yourself a copy and update your installation for best and complete experience.

reDIRKulous faking ;-)

Express Yourself here.

do you want this guy UNbanned?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 13, 2018 20:15

yes sure
100%
no please, this guy is a pain
No votes

Total votes: 6

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: reDIRKulous faking ;-)

Post by adminless »

done, another little update put on the server, this time is some sort of "major" (important arch change) in the code so let's hope it doesn't break "beyond repair" this time hehe I still have left to do with this 2018 year revision (90% complete so far aprox.) but already testing it I believe that the server is finally starting to work better than actually playing game on local (single player) I'm starting to feel that is the client that stays behind (so I'll rework it "next"). I think that if we get this to work it should be a big step forward for the server. in addition it also contains the patch (or so I hope as you might guess I'm not gonna test it for 3 months to claim the bug as closed) for that recent ghost bug. and well I go fucking sleep.

pyron83
User lv3
User lv3

Post by pyron83 »

adminless wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:06
done, another little update put on the server, this time is some sort of "major" (important arch change) in the code so let's hope it doesn't break "beyond repair" this time hehe I still have left to do with this 2018 year revision (90% complete so far aprox.) but already testing it I believe that the server is finally starting to work better than actually playing game on local (single player) I'm starting to feel that is the client that stays behind (so I'll rework it "next"). I think that if we get this to work it should be a big step forward for the server. in addition it also contains the patch (or so I hope as you might guess I'm not gonna test it for 3 months to claim the bug as closed) for that recent ghost bug. and well I go fucking sleep.
Thx man ;)
Q3 Unfreeze nickname: {Y1X1}

Nowy
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Nowy »

Mam pytanie bo widziałem na demo avi u reforma jak zrobić by w mojej drużynie było widać zawodnikòw mynx/pm a w przeciwnej tankjr/pm jak to ustawić?

Nowy
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Nowy »

How settings my team mynx/pm enemy team tankjr/pm?

fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hi nowy,

// models

seta headmodel "tankjr"
seta model "tankjr"
seta team_headmodel "mynx"
seta team_model "mynx"
seta cg_forcemodel "3"

try it, should work ^^

best regards

ps whats ur ingame nick?
Adminless pays 45€/month for providing the servers and this forum to us. Support him financially!

My Setup Intel Core i7-6700k, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070@BenQ XL2420T, Logitech G100S@Roccat Taito, Sennheiser PC 160

Why is Quake 3 capped at 1.000 frames per seconds?

Nowy
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Nowy »

Ok thx :) works great and i could not find it anywhere on the internet:) my nick maybe better top secret:)nice to see you again on the server

fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

Nowy wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 13:18
Ok thx :) works great and i could not find it anywhere on the internet:) my nick maybe better top secret:)nice to see you again on the server
adminless has made posts about it on this forum^^
Adminless pays 45€/month for providing the servers and this forum to us. Support him financially!

My Setup Intel Core i7-6700k, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070@BenQ XL2420T, Logitech G100S@Roccat Taito, Sennheiser PC 160

Why is Quake 3 capped at 1.000 frames per seconds?