Servus

Introduce Yourself here.
PeterPiper
User lv2
User lv2

Servus

Post by PeterPiper »

Hi everyone, a few weeks ago I found an old CD in the basement with my configs from Q3 Arena 18 years ago. Since then I've been stuck on your server.
First of all I have to say that I'm really happy that so many people are still playing Q3. After I have now fixed my *.cfg over a certain time again thought I introduce myself here.
Also after I read that it is undesirable to change his Nicks more often I am now under Cpt.FoKoF here on your server.
Thanks to Admins and Co. who support this so diligently and make it possible to still play online here.... *without Steam".
So... hope it stays funny here. Stay tuned!
Last edited by PeterPiper on Wed Oct 20, 2021 23:56, edited 2 times in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Servus

Post by adminless »

np, welcome to the forum too.
PeterPiper
User lv2
User lv2

Post by PeterPiper »

Thx a lot for ur work and this place here!
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: FilthyPirate

Post by FilthyPirate »

Hi man I see you in the server, welcome back to Q3!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

PeterPiper wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 23:35 Hi everyone, a few weeks ago I found an old CD in the basement with my configs from Q3 Arena 18 years ago. Since then I've been stuck on your server.
First of all I have to say that I'm really happy that so many people are still playing Q3. After I have now fixed my *.cfg over a certain time again thought I introduce myself here.
Also after I read that it is undesirable to change his Nicks more often I am now under Cpt.FoKoF here on your server.
Thanks to Admins and Co. who support this so diligently and make it possible to still play online here.... *without Steam".
So... hope it stays funny here. Stay tuned!

Sweet

Aka pacman.ez