38%

Total votes: 8

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: WhoAmI?!

Post by PacMan »

DAN wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 14:50 You may change to DAN if you know from where . And I don't agree with player moving to another team during a map play (especially when is 9-1 for us)
Sorry Dan , you the same Dan I fight against some weird hours of the morning and when you start losing you quit, the game altogether , and I am a noob lol

Wtf.pacman
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

May I be an expert too? Pleaseee...I want to be in club, just dont know if in the 70% or 30% one...
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

@Dan an expert player, excuse me Dan but now I'm rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off :lol:

Dan you are ranked 158th today https://unfreeze.fpsclasico.de/playerst ... ayerID=dan

for your information I am ranked 40th today and I do not consider myself an expert or even a very good player, but as an average level player, and of course I do not cheat

all you have to do is train yourself to be better
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
DAN
User lv1
User lv1

Post by DAN »

I saw too many players what looks like having heist (move faster than my player), 4 damage (freeze me with one rocket/railgun in full health) , regeneration or shield at the same time (players witch not freeze after 8 rockets direct hit)-pardon me but this is a CIRCUS ,not fair play (if a rocket takes let say 100 life/shield mathematically will result he has 800 life). I reach to the conclusion too, that some players have some sort of GPS - that allow them to see throw wall the position of the rest of the players.There is too the problem of fast changing weapon: to me is like default in game (around 3 seconds to change/activate new weapon to rest of players : in realtime)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

DAN wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:43 I saw too many players what looks like having heist (move faster than my player), 4 damage (freeze me with one rocket/railgun in full health) , regeneration or shield at the same time (players witch not freeze after 8 rockets direct hit)-pardon me but this is a CIRCUS ,not fair play (if a rocket takes let say 100 life/shield mathematically will result he has 800 life). I reach to the conclusion too, that some players have some sort of GPS - that allow them to see throw wall the position of the rest of the players.There is too the problem of fast changing weapon: to me is like default in game (around 3 seconds to change/activate new weapon to rest of players : in realtime)
Dan

Ami does not cheat , he used to use wtf power , however I think only few of us have that left mixed with other blood

However now Ami drink magi blood so he doesn't cheat , magi blood would block that as they good players

If you want magi blood ask Ami to drip you some he drinks plenty of it :D
Last edited by PacMan on Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:20, edited 1 time in total.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

@DAN just record some demos if you really doubt of something but be sure that moving faster than you is quite easy for anyone who knows how to strafe. For the rest AFAIK (@adminless could correct me if i'm wrong) these physics-related events (damages, respawn, weapon reload etc) are generated at the server level so it seems hard for anyone to alter the way a rocket will damage a player or shorten a weapon reload...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes pretty much and there's no known such "bugs" at the moment. basically I think that he already made it very clear himself here "he is just an expert pro player on q3 and many other shooters and he just can tell at least one confirmed thing for sure : at least 70% of the players on these servers cheating (he never, not even once) and server is grossly cheating too". I mean, I don't think that there's much more to add about this guy.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

@DAN hey man :wave:

you say that players move faster than you, it depends partly on the unfreeze client and the settings of your config.cfg file as well as the performance of your computer (cpu, gpu, ram, etc...) :ugeek:

- How is your computer performing :?:
- Which unfreeze client do you use :?:

Is this the client made by Adminless and available on the forum (forum.fpsclasico.de/downloads/ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v21.7.zip or fpsclasico-client-community-edition.zip), or another unfreeze mod...
Personally, I strongly advise you to use the unfreeze mod generously provided by adminless... :thumbup:
you can install it separately from your Quake III installation (i.e. C:\fpsclasico-client-community-edition)

you say: "players witch not freeze after 8 rockets direct hit" :!:
I answer you that it is false, because it depends on the distance (very important) and the precision of the shot (even more important) as well as the weapon used... do not confuse the damage of a direct shot on the player and the damage caused by the explosions on the ground or on the walls... you can thus freeze a player with 2 or 3 rocket shots and also need a dozen rockets if you are far and imprecise ( sometimes you can think you have touched directly and it is not the case...)

As for the GPS... assiduous and competent players know the hiding places, and the positions of the players who await them, because over time they anticipate possible surprises and camps...
On the other hand you can use the TeamOverlay which allows you to see how many of your teammates are alive and how many are frozen and where they are, what location on the map (ie shotgun room, red armor, rail, etc.. .) it can help to find and thaw your teammates and by deduction see where the fights take place or took place...
you can activate the teamoverlay by writing in your console: /cg_drawteamoverlay 1 (you can put 1, 2, 3, or 4, 1 = at the top right of the screen, etc...)

For the quick change of weapon, 3 choices are available to you... either you use binds (keyboard shortcuts) close to your movement keys, or you use scrolling with the mouse, and possibly if your mouse allows it you can put binds on the additional buttons of your mouse as a shortcut... also know that the reload time is not the same for the different weapons and this also influences the change of weapon after having shot...

Previously you said you considered yourself an expert but in fact there are 5 levels of difficulty which are:

"I Can Win"; bots will get handicapped at 50%, very slow reaction time, low awareness, slow movement, very low accuracy

"Bring It On"; bots will get handicapped at 70%, slow reaction time, low awareness, slow movement, mediocre accuracy

"Hurt Me Plenty"; bots will get handicapped at 90%, mediocre reaction time, alert, predictable movement, mediocre accuracy

"Hardcore"; no handicaps, fast reaction time, highly alert, unpredictable movement, high accuracy.

"Nightmare!"; no handicaps, league level reaction time, always alert, unpredictable movement, full accuracy.

The best players manage to finish the single player mode with the Nightmare difficulty, (I managed to reach and finish this level a few years ago after many tries and practices, my level has since dropped due to my age (fatigue/tired, concentration, sight ...) and my physical disabilities that have occurred since...

I don't know where you classify yourself as an expert, but anyway a good config and a lot of training, as well as a good mastery of movements in the maps (speed and tactics) are the keys to the success and the progression of your level...

best regards, good game, and good training ;)
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5

Post by imprecise »

@Lunya hahaha great image, bravo :lol:
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

@adminless: yes sure, forgot about that epic post... right all's been said
@lunya: lol ;)
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

lol
Camaradas Iks De
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

Topic reactivated? :crazy:

@PacMan, @DAN - when Ami drinks "Ami blood" he has 2x more HP and armor, quad damage and haste 8-) Invisibility, and Battle Suit ofcourse.
And Flight - Ami blood gives wings like redbull.

@Lunya - lol, haha, nice picture :clap: :lol:
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Hey, this guy is expert, so everyone be quiet and give him respect! And some volunteer let take a shot from him sometimes...
kek
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

WhoAmI wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 17:05 Topic reactivated? :crazy:

@PacMan, @DAN - when Ami drinks "Ami blood" he has 2x more HP and armor, quad damage and haste 8-) Invisibility, and Battle Suit ofcourse.
And Flight - Ami blood gives wings like redbull.

@Lunya - lol, haha, nice picture :clap: :lol:
Ami now droonk magi blood transfusion is complete magibull