See Video, occured on 10/10/2017 2:30

PS: Greetings
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Black Nastia Aimbotting

Post by adminless »

??? dude seriously if you think that I'm gonna take an action against someone who has here more than 300 hours of play time and that never got a complaint based on a crappy 10 seconds youtube video that could potentially be anyone else playing anywhere else, you gotta be out of your mind.
rUnThEoN
User lv2
User lv2

Post by rUnThEoN »

adminless wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 ??? dude seriously if you think that I'm gonna take an action against someone who has here more than 300 hours of play time
Sweet... I probably am above 6000h in q3 instagib.
adminless wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29and that never got a complaint based on a crappy 10 seconds youtube video
Well, i can upload the dm_68 file from my perspective or upload a slightly higher quality video if u deem it necessary.
However for people with a lot of experience those mouse movements are rather obvious.
adminless wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29that could potentially be anyone else playing anywhere else,
Give me ur server logs and I can proov to you it was Nastia... wait, if I need the server logs its basically the job of the Admin?
I can not proof who the human was that was using Nastias name, I would need the Guid/IP for that which are only accessible in the log - and even that only points to the Internet Connection/Quake3 installation that was used.
However you can try asking facehugger if it was Nastia and if he was botting.
Also you can try asking Nastia him/herself.
adminless wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 you gotta be out of your mind.
I am not - I am busting cheaters since years and its still a major trait of me.

but this is rather off topic. I could talk about this like forever.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know who you're (skull I guess) and I couldn't care less so don't waste any of my time with non sense like you're saying yourself talking like that forever cause I'm just not gonna engage. if you want to report something (i.e. post a demo/write a complain etc) and get to the point fine, thank you, if not it's fine too.

PS: as a side note please don't unnecessarily backlink other places like that, thanks
rUnThEoN
User lv2
User lv2

Post by rUnThEoN »

to make it shorter, i wrote a report about nastia botting and you replied with the demo doesnt state its him, so I am telling you to dig the logs.
since you requested the dm_68, here you go:
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/ssiFLqFb/file.html
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, thanks, I'll check that later now I'm dealing other things.

PS: btw you can use attachments here if you want
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

??? you gotta be kidding me right, I mean you can not be serious, you didn't need to send me a demo to show me that you played some matches here, I already had seen you at the server. and btw yes I watched your demo and your aim with the lighting gun is totally fucked up and you go from playing over average (yes very good) to playing over the top (just unrealistic) for no apparent reason at all (out of the blue), I would actually rather believe that the player of the video you posted is you than her and also know that I don't put up with "do you even know who I'm" syndrome people here and people that just join a place and think that they run it like that so be warned but well anyways I believe that it doesn't matter since I understand that you don't have any intention of playing here.

PS: attached demo here for reference
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rUnThEoN
User lv2
User lv2

Post by rUnThEoN »

??? you gotta be kidding me right, I mean you can not be serious, you didn't need to send me a demo to show me that you played some matches here, I already had seen you at the server.
I am not kidding you by posting a demo of me playing, I posted a demo of me playing vs a aimbotting nastia.

I said so earlier in the thread:
Well, i can upload the dm_68 file from my perspective...
...or upload a slightly higher quality video if u deem it necessary.
I deem that necessary right now, but due to lack of time and having to relearn video editing i didn't do so in the first place.
Effort spent on first video - 10 mins? Effort spend on this new video - a lot more.
and btw yes I watched your demo and your aim with the lighting gun is totally fucked up and you go from playing over average (yes very good) to playing over the top (just unrealistic) for no apparent reason at all (out of the blue)
If you have a problem with my set of skills and and deem it necessary to clarify stuff you can create a new topic or pm me directly - this topic is about nastia. 1 Report per topic, otherwise we have a cross conversation.
If I would need to answer this shortly - fluctuating concentration - if it would be that easy to be always maximum concentrated a lot of players would be insanely good.
...also know that I don't put up with "do you even know who I'm" syndrome people here and people that just join a place and think that they run it like that
classic - I try not to bring those kind of arguments.
Imo they are called experienced based arguments - you said earlier that you wont take action with 300h of play time, but play time is NOT a indicator for if somebody is hacking or not. Neither is my 6000h of experience saying I am good at detecting hackers.

Those arguments are invalid, what counts is - if somebody is hacking and who he is.
Thats also unrelated if the person is called nastia, fatality or whatever nick you want, we have a time given, a place (your server), a player guid and a player nick and an offense vs the server rules.

I run threads by logic and I am doing my best into putting that logic into full sentences to make people be capable of following my string of argumentation. Its like a science, I give you all the circumstances and all you need to do is try it out yourself.
be warned but well anyways I believe that it doesn't matter since I understand that you don't have any intention of playing here.
Now where did I state that? I DO have intention of playing on unfreeze, just very rarely.

So anyways, lets cut the long discussion and bring it down to 2 Questions:

In the following Video, is the shown player cheating?
According to server logs, was the shown player nastia?
Thats all that matters, here you have a more explained version of the video:

Edit: just for clarification, the q3mme movie version allows you to switch perspective of players that are in ur vicinity.
Out of another place of the Internet:
Q3mme: A q3 video capturing tool with cheezy functions considering demo playback.

It's usefull to watch the demo first with it since you can move back in demotime and rewatch scenes you rather find critical.

-Scale back/forward in time: hold shift + a,d or move the mouse left or right.

-Stop demo: hit c once and hit again for going on (very usefull in combination with shift + moving the mouse)

-Clientoverride ( check mme tutorial for seeing how the command works. )

-Bind k clientoverride enemy model keel/pm hmodel keel/pm c1 2222

-Bind t clientoverride enemy model tankjr/pm hmodel tankjr/pm c1 2222

-Fx_vibrate 0 ( turns off explosion vibrating )

-R_shownormals 1 ( a command integrated in quake3 which shows the edges of entities rendered, therefor you also can see through walls - cheat protected.)

-Mov_seekinterval 4 ( seconds for timejump if u hold shift and hit a or d )

-X, Z = Cycle views [ Camera, Chase, Follow(1st person)]

-Hold Space + E : follow next player

-Hold Space + Q : follow last player
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

rUnThEoN wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:05 In the following Video, is the shown player cheating?
According to server logs, was the shown player nastia?
Thats all that matters, here you have a more explained version of the video:
the only real player information (i.e. real player playerstate) contained in the demo from where you derived the video is yours so besides that I have nothing more to say. what you're just rendering me in the video is the reconstructed view of a entitystate interpolated/extrapolated (and potentially rounded too) produced in your client from the entitystate the server sent you also interpolated/extrapolated (and potentially rounded too) derived then from the real playerstate of the other client that's printing in your screen (notice how there's no ammo or health information other than yours). in simple words what you posted is not (in most cases and definitively it doesn't necessary has to be) a accurate representation of how the real game of the other client is what you posted is just a reconstruction of how your game "thinks" that the game looks like from the point of view of the other client just based in how your client game is seeing this client when is seeing it or hearing it (just notice how "casually" all the strangeness/skips/jumps are produced where you're far away, second shot, or out of your field of view, third shot, because shots 1 and 4, shorter ranger and cleaner, are clean).

so listen up, don't give me this shit because I'm not buying it, this is as flawed as it gets and therefor this is not a legit proof to anything. the truth here is that you just did lots of non sense blah blah but backed up none with anything legit, I already had warned you that I don't put up with this kind of non sense arguments here so I'm gonna take action but against you.
Zealot
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Zealot »

Anecdotally, if I had to pick just one player at this server I'd accuse of walling, it's Nastia. His overall aim is not very good, but he predicts shots around corners far better than someone of his ability should be able to. It's no coincidence he spends most of the map huddled near corners that point down narrow hallways.

He's worth monitoring. Having logged 300 hours at this server shouldn't absolve him from that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure of course I didn't excuse her or anything, i said nothing about her actually, that's fine, I mean that's what this forum is actually for, to people to freely share their own based thoughts and opinions (just like you've just done) and not for somes to try to impose theirs by attempting to manipulate and/or coerce the rest of the people trough meaningless endless arguments. that's what I'm not going to put up with and basically that's what this thread has been all about so far, just saying as a clarification.

so that's cool sure check her and report if you find something I didn't say it otherwise, I just made reference to the fact that so far nobody had complained not as a proof of anything since innocence hasn't had to be proven is granted until proven wrong, that's all. btw it's also curious how there can be two completely different complaints over the same player (aim vs wall).

regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

attached proper random sample demo of a full match of her in case some one wanna check it out. may be someone contradicts me but I honestly see nothing there, just saying.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

sometimes i also thought he could have wallhack as his prediction around corners is strangely good, e.g. just at the game on your demo after 12:00 as i received those 3 direct hits running around the corner through the door - but now as i can see it from nastias perspective it was just bad luck of me due to the timing of him standing/walking to the door: he could have heard me before or it could be a lucky rocket spam which led to the following two hits.

also i assumed he could have used aimbot with rail sometimes, because his shaft is not good enough to match his rail, but i also had a good rail and was very bad with shaft some months ago and am still training it.

so... i would not take any actions against nastia until a real proof is given :)
newb.zi (stats · system)
pyron83
User lv3
User lv3

Post by pyron83 »

[OT] LOL am I the only idiot with shaft better than rail? :D
Q3 Unfreeze nickname: {Y1X1}