Berkut

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Berkut

Post by nickaero »

Hello adminless I would just like to bring this to your attention:

This flick shot on AYAUASKA takes 2 frames of a 60fps video feed, from a slight, slow mouse movement to a hit right on the chest of the hitbox (on unlagged the actual hitbox doesn't quite track with the visible player model 1:1)

Shot at 0.25x speed:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nbga3icbr5xx ... 1.mp4?dl=0

Frame by frame:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyqg4me678loj ... 2.mp4?dl=0

Only way this can't possibly be cheating is if there was some sort of lag interference right as he made a REALLY fast flick shot. Still this means he made a flick in 33ms and happened to land right in the center of the hitbox on top of that
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Re: Berkut

Post by nickaero »

And I just want to say that a shot like this isn't impossible especially considering the factor how shitty the netcode in this game but this is still really suspicious
Mikes_uk
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Mikes_uk »

I don't see anything wrong with it. If it would've been aimbot, the target should hit in the same spot at all times and no miss regardless. If it would be auto shoot on random places around the enemy then he shouldn't have missed that rail before last. I had a bit of doubt around the last one then I realised again it's how it looks spectating and recorded demo issues that was talked about previously and I've seen it as well spectating other people. Good reflexes and right timing could come up as a cheats ... :D
Hope this helps :P
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

well the shot happens right along a yellow spike on lagometer which means there's some sort of render error there. overall yes it looks weird/suspicious but it seems more like lag that a cheat and definitively isn't enough proof as to permanently ban/persue someone. anyways, thanks for the input.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

ya, don't ban, otherwise we won't get any of those masterpieces anymore :D

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

xD at least they used their time away to improve their video skills, that's some better than last time. don't worry, their ban probably will expire in a couple of weeks though just for the last time. next time they mess it up yes, they will get the full permanent ban.