Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Merry Christmas

Post by Silver Surfer »

Hi All

Merry Christmas to you all I really enjoy playing on the servers (except for the few Nobs that think they are it and throw insults ) hope to see you all over the holidays and next year.

Silver Surfer :) :) :) :) :)
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by imprecise »

hey Silver Surfer :wave:

thank you very much, happy holidays also, see you soon on the servers for good games without insults I hope ... ;)

cheers 8-)
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
KlarDerAbsahner
User lv3
User lv3

Post by KlarDerAbsahner »

Hey SilverServer!
Nice to have you around. I am always suprised about how kind the q3 community talks and behaves.

Nice Holidays everyone! :)
MJ is not dead

Post by MJ is not dead »

Merry Christmas all!

hey adminless, can you do something? there are 2 spectators and I have been trying to connect for 7 minutes (awaiting connection... 140 and counting)
concretely, can you limit the time for the spectator to 2 minutes when servers are full house? ( or we can make a pool with <<how many minutes I need to pee pee>> )

thanks
:wave:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

in tune with the just answered post, spec when server is full is limited to 15 minutes max already which is a sensible value and cut that value yet even more, particularly to something like 2 minutes, it would be clearly overkill and on the abusive side. I mean, there's people here literally making hours in a sitting and just because they pick their phone you kick them out of the room and then they have to wait like other ten minutes to rejoin their favorite server? seriously that would be total crap. on that regard (that everybody can consistently get a slot among other things) is why several UnFreeZe servers as well as other Quake III Arena ones too are also offered so the next you hit with a "Server is full." message when trying to connect I suggest to simply try connecting to some of the the other UnFreeZe servers like UnFreeZe2/FreeFUn or UnFreeZe3/spacius/glacius among others as hinted on the awaiting screen.

Post by Guest »

"there's people here literally making hours in a sitting and just because they pick their phone you kick them out of the room and then they have to wait like other ten minutes to rejoin their favorite server" yeah poor guys... :wtf: :think:
yeah right..............
it has nothing to do with reality

I don't know what I would have done without your recommendations. thanks for nothing.

:wave:

"their favorite server" ................... pff