Do what u want :>

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
unplaya

Re: Do what u want :>

Post by unplaya »

Just happened now in game, calling noob and camp (I didn't), then asking for explanation and he continued to call me names :)
Evil Quad

Post by Evil Quad »

Just check server logs :wave:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, chat ban just added, thanks for report.
Evil Quad

Post by Evil Quad »

Np m8 :> :thumbup:
KURWETINA
User lv2
User lv2

Post by KURWETINA »

That guy (hidihi), shot me purposely in the void in the qdm11 (he was my teamnate), just for fun. It happedned yesterday and today too.
Maybe he did it only with me. I am just saying, maybe somoene else noticed something similar about him.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, by now I'll leave it just as a chat ban and we'll see how it goes from there, but anyways it's good to know, thanks for report.
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

I was wondering why is he so quiet recently :-D ...I see now. What he does is if he gets frozen he will hit some key bind that spits out "noob" and "u r shit" or "camped", regardless of what happened. Should you respond to this, he will keep going. I think he is on his 4th nick at the moment (t1000, WelcomeBack, ........ and now Hidihi). It's easy to recognize him though from the language. He has been aggressively trying to 1v1 with WTF, Evil and others (even me, which is a joke as he is much better than me). It's a shame that he is such an ass, because otherwise he is a pretty good player leading the board quite a few times. Hopefully he can calm down and stop feeling so insecure and threatened.
A .

Post by A . »

somebody also shot me in the void yesterday on q3dm11. I dont know who it was though. is there a way to know?

btw. this absolutely the worst. I can live with the shooting mates away from forzen mates and camping. but shooting mates in the void with rail when they are defenseless in the air. that really fucking pisses me off.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

@A. You can check it by watching the demo. If you record them of course. If you don't record, ask someone who records all matches. Someone will check or send you. And I confirm. He shoots his friends in the back.
@Dr.GreenThumb It is true. It's easy to recognize him by language. He may not be the worst player, but he is terribly vulgar. He constantly persuades me to a duel using vulgar words. I think he has no chance and he would prove nothing. The best proof would be if he stopped offending everyone. However, I would agree to a duel if he asked culturally. I also think you would have a chance with him :)
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

:-D you are very kind. He is much better than me unfortunately, but that is okay, I'm here for the fun, not to rule the fpsclasico world :-D

Maybe we will slowly "train" him into behaving like a normal human being. After all, he may be just a child... I suspect a few players here behave the way they do simply because they are very young and not well socialized. He did stop saying his usual offenses to me these last few days, so maybe there is hope.

Can't comment on the railing into the void - if that is indeed happening that is a very low move for sure.