autobalance of the players in the teams

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
Kris Prolls

autobalance of the players in the teams

Post by Kris Prolls »

Hello Adminless

on the server Unfreeze 1 I find that often the balance of players is not done well.

Indeed it often happens that two (or more) of the best players are found in the same team, it creates a imbalance between the teams.

I played before on a server named CROM FREEZE and I find that their system of autobalance players in the teams is much better left and seems fairer.

I can not say more at the technical level and code and stats etc, but maybe you can contact them to ask for information or help for that.

The administrator is called Kal, email admin@cromctf.com, irc #crom@irc.enterthegame.com, website www.cromctf.com, and they have a CROM FREEZE server on Discord.

Their servers are located in Illinois, version Q3 1.32c linux-i386 May 8 2006, gameversion OSP v1.03a, ip 216.86.155.162:27960

I do not know what you will be able to do, but I thank you in advance for your interest in my request. Because I find it very unfortunate and very unpleasant to see a team crush another just because of this bad balance.

Best regard

PS: I have already said but again I congratulate you and thank you for this server that you put at our disposal, it brings joys and pleasures to many players.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: autobalance of the players in the teams

Post by adminless »

anyways similar to previous reply the autobalance have been also under development for quite some time and I can assure you first hand that it was already the hell of a job to get it going as it does, I'd even say that is as good as a autobalance can be, taking in consideration that it has to be as minimally invasive as possible. therefor at the moment I don't see many improvements coming on that matter, sorry abut that. anyways thanks for your feedback.